Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust (38961 Views)

Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by dre11(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2021
By Terkula Igidi

Abba Bichi, son of the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), has been given a five-bedroom duplex at Hilltop Estate, Apo, Abuja.

According to the Group Managing Director of BSTAN, Engr. Becky Olubukola, the duplex is worth N90 million.

She announced the gift while inaugurating the young Bichi as the youth ambassador of Home Titan Network, one of the group’s housing products, in Abuja on Thursday.

She said Bichi was found worthy of the role and the gift because of his believe in the future of Nigeria and his patriotism.

“We have found him worthy of this role because he is not given to ethnic sentiments, he is a patriotic Nigerian who believes in the future of the country and he has the wisdom of an elder,” she said.

She explained that the house was one of its Home Titans Network’s products.

Responding, Bichi thanked the group for the honour and gift, while appreciating his family and friends for their support.

“This is not for me alone but this is for the youth. Know that wherever you are, strive to achieve greatness,” he said.

The young Bichi made the headlines when billionaire businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu, also known as Obi Cubana, was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) earlier in the month.

He had described the businessman, who was arrested over alleged money laundering, as a man of honour.

This had triggered a backlash, particularly on social media where he made the post.

https://dailytrust.com/dss-dgs-son-gets-n90m-duplex-as-gift

5 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by athaboi(f): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2021
A country without honour and dignity... anybody can mess up and get away without..
I HATE WHAT NIGERIA IS BECOMING

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by nzeobi(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Koi I Hope BMC miscreants on nairaland will get equal compensation or something that will make them proud of their labour and shamelessness

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by kingphilip(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Na wa
Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by belente(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria a country on another planet

16 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Such degree of corruption can only be seen in Nigeria. Thanks to Fulani quota system and Fulani oligarchy.

Sense go reach everybody eventually.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Freestainworld(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2021
They didn't tell us the real reason for the make believe gift.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Racoon(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria is just an organized crime syndicate being runned by those in government.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Maxymilliano(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm ... Nice format, bribing the father through his Son

55 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Aufbauh(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Some people are wailing upstairs as if they have the privilege they won't grab & brag about it.

It's not the boy's fault nor effort that his Dad is DG DSS and he's riding on his wings.

If not poverty mentality,#90m worth duplex in a prototype estate is a modest apartment that shouldn't be beyond the son of DG DSS.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by gtrader: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one. If you follow Abba on Instagram you will understand he deserves this gift. Very nice guy, always standing for the truth even when attacked. The only Northerner I know that does behave or think like a Northerner, tech savvy and more.

Congrats Abba.

dre11:

Abba Bichi, son of the Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), has been given a five-bedroom duplex at Hilltop Estate, Apo,...

https://dailytrust.com/dss-dgs-son-gets-n90m-duplex-as-gift

Lalasticlala

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by JavaScript90: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol. Corruption galore. So his father is indirectly laundering his wealth through his son so that you can't trace anything to him. Bichi really learnt well from the retired drug baron
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

7 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by BigSarah(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2021
If what this man posts on social media is the true status of his heart and thoughts. Then he's truly free of ethnic bias..

I congratulate him

16 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by clarocuzioo(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2021
okoo
Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Looking at comments above,
You will understand why the rich in Nigeria don't mingle with the poor

The poor always see them as the reason for their poverty thereby breeding envy, jealousy and wickedness

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Bantu10: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
The way APC and Buhari is institutionalizing corruption is very scary. God forbid

11 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Nicetry: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Wait how far that benue journalist that they killed in Abuja.. they don bury am abi they no go still allow him to rest in pieces in hell again after ass licking bubu anus
He must have seeing the kind gift they are giving people that matter while he is burning somewhere at gate of hell

4 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by BigYash: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Mgrills I hope they gave you one too..
Na gamble he come go dey play now grin, some even said he wanted to scam them on one thread like that..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by inoki247: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Me I don't understand all this hate oh no b say you hear say na politicians give d boy the house....

What if is a gift from one of his friend me I don't understand so because my father works for the Govt I'm allergic to receiving gift..

Please we need to reduce all diz hate jus because we don't have no mean say mak we dey pass d aggression to anoda person...

6 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by padi94(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Can they open an investigation on the so called home Titan. No one can tell me these guys, the bichi son and father are not thieves. No be Naija we dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by BigYash: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
inoki247:
Me I don't understand all this hate oh no b say you hear say na politicians give d boy the house....

What if is a gift from one of his friend me I don't understand so because my father works for the Govt I'm allergic to receiving gift..

Please we need to reduce all diz hate jus because we don't have no mean say mak we dey pass d aggression to anoda person...
Its not hate e. Who owns the company that made him ambassador? You gerrit? You can never gerrit grin If you don't gerrit. Its their way of diverting public funds(politicians)..Example is former pension DG ,Maina that was smiling to prison earlier this month. That should give you a clue of how politicians operates.. You must gerrit.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Danjikanbauchi: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
And EFCC will never arrest him. But let any youth from southern Nigeria buy Benz or a good phone police, Navy, soldiers, lasma Hisbbah will all come for him.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by superCleanworks(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Too small. He deserves more. He deserves a whole state.

So he gets a 90 million duplex in Apo just because he is a good Nigerian, better than those cleaners that found millions at the airport and returned it.

He is better than all Nigerians that sleep without light yet wake up enter traffic jam just to do legitimate business and pay taxes just to move Nigeria forward.
He is the best Nigerian.

If you're waiting for Nigeria to get better...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by DropsMic(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Normal.. Na black country we dey
Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Iliveforever(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
What were you guys expecting him to be gifted??
A plot of land in Ibadan?
A house in kogi?

Sometimes, the things we always complain about are not usually our problem but Us itself.

You all will scream and condemn but will be the first to sell your votes and conscience because of tribal reasons.
Let’s continue

2 Likes

Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Mayng01(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm ! Nigeria!
Re: Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2021
This country is a mess. Maybe i should just load up guns now that am low on funds.

God give me the grace and strength to say NO to a tempting YES

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/dairy-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

btw i want to sell my bank account interested buyer should hit me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.