Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,491 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) (28872 Views)

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.

Easy for you to say! Like everyday you go out you know who is a thief, armed robber or kidnapper. Is it written on foreheads? Do you know how many Uber or Taxi you have entered that the driver considered using you for ritual, but something just said No!? You think it's because you could identify the right driver!?

I beg, Park one side and don't say this nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 27, 2021
This makes me remember Aluu four (2012). The Most Horrifying Jungle Hustle in Nigeria.. I hate Nigerians.. there is no love at all.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 27, 2021
TheGift:
Nigerians in general , Bayelsans and Riverians in particular. You guys really need to calm down on this jungle justice thing.

I just remembered Alu 4 and how those boys were brutally mobbed and murdered by people who had no idea of who they were and why they were there.

Killing someone (a suspect) for the crime of stealing, as if murder itself is not a worse, if not the worst, crime.

Who is going to face the Law for this injustice now? Who?? Well, His blood � is surely on their hands.

My Brother.. Aluu for is one horrifying and Terrifying experience I had in Nigeria. I hated Nigerians.. I was Depressed after watching the video . I was Mad.. I was Sad.. I hated Humans for many years . Those boys were not related to me. But I couldn't imagine the pains they went through. Innocent boys from rich homes. Killed like Animals. Jungle Justice is Evil. Ignorance and illiteracy is killing Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.
You're delusional! Pray you're not found in the position of the late driver, you'd know that Nigeria is truly a jungle.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
This is Nigeria, a mere shout that you're a thief, before you even explain yourself, you would have received tons of slaps
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2021
West2019:
this incident happened when i was living with my cousin at agege then, i went to ecobank across the iyana ipaja road on my way coming back to my house after crossing the federal road .in my street there was a guy in my front i didn't know this from anywhere , this guy is a 419 i never know this guy as committed a crime immediately him turn back on me i speak the language i didn't understand, frankly speaking before I know a group of area boys have landed on me with me that me and the guy in question are 419 and I didn't know this guy . the next yeat i decide to join the NA the beating I received is too much

That's a sad experience. Things like this happens every time. Its just unfortunate.

Joining the NA for the love of Country is a commendable decision. Continue to be patriotic soldier.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2021
EBMedia:
A young man identified as Ayabotu Oyere Dennis has been killed by a mob who mistook him for a thief in Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

According to Endakuwe Opukeme Gmike, the incident happened in Yenagoa, the state capital on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

It was gathered that the deceased, said to be a commercial tricycle driver, had unknowingly carried two suspected thieves who were being chased by some people.

The chasers allegedly hit his Keke and when he came down to enquire why they did so, the thieves fled.

The mob mistook him for one of the thieves, descended on him with weapons and beat him until he died.

Gmike wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3049584731922425&id=100006127834480

see why the poor will continue to be poor and miserable. look at the rich, how many have u heard that was jail because of stolen fund or money melt for the masses none? the rich keep stealing and at the same time defending themselves.

but when u come to the poor class was a poor man stole something even as little as 50naira garri they will kill the person may while the politicians are steeling billions of naira out from our treasury and yet none of this fools and idiots have gone after them to practice their demonic jungle justice.

am not advocating that stealing is good no! but am advocating that let the law have his way. jungle justices is not supposed to be seen or hear among the poor rather it should be used for our leaders who stealing public funds if at all jungle justices must be use.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by West2019(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
airminem:

That's a sad experience. Things like this happens every time. Its just unfortunate.

Joining the NA for the love of Country is a commendable decision. Continue to be patriotic soldier.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.