Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State (4108 Views)

‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor / Meet The World Youngest King "Dein Of Agbor" And The History Of Agbor Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by EmmaJnr1: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
The youngest King and up till today Dein of Agbor,Delta State; Obi Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi 1, He was crowned at the age of 2years and 4 months in 1979 after the unexpected death of his father same year.

He's was taken away immediately to study abroad before coming back to begin ruling at an advance age. He returned in 2000 at age 22

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by EmmaJnr1: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Biafrans kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by KingEverest: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
nice nigeria to the world
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Kissiemu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
But my history book in primary school called him the Obi of Agbor. Is this one different?

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by juniorstar(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
The youngest King and up till today Dein of Agbor,Delta State; Obi Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi 1, He was crowned at the age of 2years and 4 months in 1979 after the unexpected death of his father same year.

He's was taken away immediately to study abroad before coming back to begin ruling at an advance age. He returned in 2000 at age 22
Who are those women?
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by EmmaJnr1: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
juniorstar:

Who are those women?
executive members of Agbor daughters association. Agbor is regarded as the the largest city among the Igbo nation. During the Biafra war, Nigeria military tried to annihilate many of them (Asaba Masacar ) but they didn't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by FreeStuffsNG: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
He is never and was never the youngest monarch in the world.

A Spanish monarch was crowned at 1 day old and many others younger than him were crowned as monarchs at ages younger than him but the Prize goes to a 16 year old Monarch who actually started ruling, not babies.

If you go by the standard of when he actually started ruling then it's at age 22 years that he started ruling which puts him even older than many monarchs in the world.
Here's a link you need to read so you can edit that innacurate claim on his Wikipedia page
https://historyofyesterday.com/the-youngest-king-in-the-world-361fe2978768

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by gidgiddy: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
I still am not sure if this Dein of Agbor denies being Igbo. His name is Igbo and he is the king of an Igbo speaking community

But some of them claim to be Bini
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why are Igbos so greedy,claiming what is not their's.

Ika people including the Dein himself have clarified it severally that we are Ikas not Igbos....

I wonder why greed nor dey let Igbo people mind their their business and stay away from Ika issue.

Are Igbos not ashame of their greed and the way it disgracing them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
gidgiddy:
I still am not sure if this Dein of Agbor denies being Igbo. His name is Igbo and he is the king of an Igbo speaking community

Did Ika people ever claimed to be Igbo? Why you guys this stupid and greedy?

We are Ika,Igbo man mind your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
executive members of Agbor daughters association. Agbor is regarded as the the largest city among the Igbo nation. During the Biafra war, Nigeria military tried to annihilate many of them but (Asaba Masacar ) but they didn't succeed.

Nonsense,Agbor is the largest clan and city of the Ika nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Emergingnation(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did Ika people ever claimed to be Igbo? Why you guys this stupid and greedy?

We are Ika,Igbo man mind your life.
Afonja mind your skull mining business... Leave Igbo out of your misery

2 Likes

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

Continue,the dein have said it severally that he is not Igbo but an Ika.

In terms of culture we have more to do with Benins and Esans.However,I have said it severally that Ika people have ancestors from different locations including some Igbo settlers in our land in the past.

We are Ikas .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja mind your skull mining business... Leave Igbo out of your misery

Yes,I am Afonja .

Greed nor dey let una see road.

I am a full blooded Ika from Owa/Idumesah clans respectively.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Tinubuadvocate: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique.
EmmaJnr1:
u b mumu o. go and argue with guineas book of world record. He was the youngest crowned monarch in the world according and holds the guineas book of world record for that.

ITK nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Mastakija(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Biafrans kwenu

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by EmmaJnr1: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Nonsense,Agbor is the largest clan and city of the Ika nation.
when dem born u ?Fulani slowpoke

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
when dem born u ?Fulani slowpoke

Yes,I am fulani because I refuse to drop my Ika identity to pick yours.

Igbos should be ashame for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Emergingnation(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,I am Afonja .

Greed nor dey let una see road.

I am a full blooded Ika from Owa/Idumesah clans respectively.
Afonja face your skull mining region, leave Igbo and their clans out of your very misery
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja face your skull mining region, leave Igbo and their clans out of your very misery

Biafool leave Ika people alone,we are not Igbos and not interested in Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Emergingnation(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Biafool leave Ika people alone,we are not Igbos and not interested in Biafra.
Lol ! Last time I checked , SW was never part of Biafra, so what's your problem
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Biafrans kwenu

Igbo always throw themselves on people who have warned them severally that they don't want anything to do with them

Igbo is the only major tribe that gossip around in Nigeria, they behave like minor tribes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Last time I checked , SW was never part of Biafra, so what's your problem

You must be abnormal.

I am an Ika,you Igbos complain of fulani when you guys are worst than fulani.

Go drag Agbor,if nor be una head we go put for ancestral shrines accross Ika land.

Have you seen us shouting biaflaa with your guys or involving in your sit at home?

We are only looking at the foolishness of Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Emergingnation(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:
[s]

You must be abnormal.

I am an Ika,you Igbos complain of fulani when you guys are worst than fulani.

Go drag Agbor,if nor be una head we go put for ancestral shrines accross Ika land.

Have you seen us shouting biaflaa with your guys or involving in your sit at home?

We are only looking at the foolishness of Igbos.[/s]

Lol ! Ranting of skull mining terrorist grin grin
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
executive members of Agbor daughters association. Agbor is regarded as the the largest city among the Igbo nation. During the Biafra war, Nigeria military tried to annihilate many of them (Asaba Masacar ) but they didn't succeed.

agbor and asaba have never been part of the eastern region not to talk of Biafra state

the agbor and asaba people or ethnic nationalities are of the western region, which was later midwestern region, bendel state and presently delta and edo state.

the agbor and asaba people where fully part of the Nigeria army that won the biafra civil war

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Magic Real Or Fake? / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding: Lara Odumosu & Alexander Adegboyega Adegbenro / Raped By A Gay Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.