Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State (4178 Views)

‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor / Meet The World Youngest King "Dein Of Agbor" And The History Of Agbor Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

See as greed and desperation make you Igbos stupid.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by KingLarry04: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Don't mind them, imagine igbos telling we lagosians that Lagos is a no man's land, I was like,are these people normal at all?no it's ur ancestors land, greedy people
Competence5050:
my dear, greed is there first name that's why we the ikwerre people will not and can never allow them take charge of our land... Greed runs in there veins... they complain about fulanization yet they want to biafranize the people of Ibibio, Eket, Ikwerre, Calabari, Benue, Etche, Omuma, Abua, Urhobo, Isoko, Asaba, Edo, Bayelsa and Ogba land and the entire Orashi region less I forget, even Ogoni land... I think Lagos should be at alart... May God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2021
KingLarry04:
madam reporter, you will be the one writing names of noise makers in school with the way you are reporting

A man is behind that monicker,he is the same person using "AchalugoNwa" monicker.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by KingLarry04: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

A man is behind that monicker,he is the same person using "AchalugoNwa" monicker.
scammers everywhere
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
KingLarry04:
scammers everywhere

He is also the one using his "adadike" monicker to deceive himself.

He will use his "AchalugoNwa" monicker to be wooing his "Adadike" monicker and use his "Adadike monicker to insult and drag his "AchalugoNwa" monicker to deceive nairalanders and create a scene on nairaland.

He is deceiving his self.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

na you sabi ooo

my job is to eradicate trolls and bigots on nairaland
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
na you sabi ooo

my job is to eradicate trolls and bigots on nairaland

Are you not a troll?

You are the biggest bigot on nairaland.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by KingLarry04: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He is also the one using his "adadike" monicker to deceive himself.

He will use his "AchalugoNwa" monicker to be wooing his "Adadike" monicker and use his "Adadike monicker to insult and drag his "AchalugoNwa" monicker to deceive nairalanders and create a scene on nairaland.

He is deceiving his self.
haba, is that one normal? Wetin we no go see for nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

I just wonder at what point Agbor people decided to adopt Igbo names and language to the point that their own king, Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi, has Igbo name and surname

for me, it does not mean anything....

i know of someone that is benin but his name is Yoruba name....

what this really mean is that, igbo people emigrant to the present day agbor in their large numbers and this influence the lingual culture of today's agbor....

this question should be, why and how did the igbo people came into present day agbor
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by RedboneSmith(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
executive members of Agbor daughters association. Agbor is regarded as the the largest city among the Igbo nation. During the Biafra war, Nigeria military tried to annihilate many of them (Asaba Masacar ) but they didn't succeed.

Why are you conflating Agbor with Asaba?
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
obehi247:

agbor is bini

the word agbor is bini word agbonimayena

the dein of agbor is from the same family and blood lind of the oba of benin, olu of warri, the olu of ife

There is no link between Benin and Ife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview between Southern and Northern Nigerians / Happy Easter 2015 Images, Pictures, Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Messages / Economical Nigerian Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.