Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State (4179 Views)

‘How I Met And Fell In Love With My Wife’ – First-Class King, Dein Of Agbor / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor / Meet The World Youngest King "Dein Of Agbor" And The History Of Agbor Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by OssyMalik: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He is and was never the youngest monarch in the world.
A Spanish monarch was crowned at 1 day old and many others younger than him but the Prize goes to a 16 year old Monarch who actually started ruling, not babies.

If you go by the standard of when he actually started ruling then it's at age 22 years that he started ruling which puts him even older than many monarchs in the world.
Here's a link you need to read so you can edit that innacurate claim on his Wikipedia page
https://historyofyesterday.com/the-youngest-king-in-the-world-361fe2978768

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Ranting of skull mining terrorist grin grin

Yes,your father is my leader.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
gidgiddy:
I still am not sure if this Dein of Agbor denies being Igbo. His name is Igbo and he is the king of an Igbo speaking community

But some of them claim to be Bini

agbor is bini

the word agbor is bini word agbonimayena

the dein of agbor is from the same family and blood lind of the oba of benin, olu of warri, the ooni of ife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Igbos should learn from hausa and yoruba.

Stop gossiping about the minority ethnic groups.

We have warned you guys to stay off Ika land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Why are Igbos so greedy,claiming what is not their's.

Ika people including the Dein himself have clarified it severally that we are Ikas not Igbos....

I wonder why greed nor dey let Igbo people mind their their business and stay away from Ika issue.

Are Igbos not ashame of their greed and the way it disgracing them?
my dear, greed is there first name that's why we the ikwerre people will not and can never allow them take charge of our land... Greed runs in there veins... they complain about fulanization yet they want to biafranize the people of Ibibio, Eket, Ikwerre, Calabari, Benue, Etche, Omuma, Abua, Urhobo, Isoko, Asaba, Edo, Bayelsa and Ogba land and the entire Orashi region less I forget, even Ogoni land... I think Lagos should be at alart... May God bless Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Are you blind did you not see where,he called me a terrorist first?
report him love
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Competence5050:
my dear, greed is there first name that's why we the ikwerre people will not and can never allow them take charge of our land... Greed runs in there veins... they complain about fulanization yet they want to biafranize the people of Ibibio, Eket, Ikwerre, Calabari, Benue, Etche, Omuma, Abua, Urhobo, Isoko, Asaba, Edo, Bayelsa and Ogba land and the entire Orashi region... I think Lagos should be at alart... May God bless Nigeria...

And that is the reason they will be relegated in this country by all means possible because they have evil agenda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Thanks for your observation,they are refuse to learn from hausa and yoruba.

In life you don't force people to be who they are not.

Igbos are the only tribe that never learned from their mistake.I nor know why they mumu like this.

They are not different from fulani, I saw the beheading of 2 men on a thread by IPOB and it really disturb me like how much is life worth over there in the east, fulani no do pass this walahi

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
report him love

Help me.You are the same person using AchulagoNwa monicker that falsely reported for no reason and mod suspended me during that anambra election time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by sageb: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
@ sufferingboy have they completed the market at culvert road in Boji Boji Owa?
I miss Mandarin, I heard it is owned by Okowa's wife.
Alua Alua
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by gidgiddy: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
obehi247:

agbor is bini

the word agbor is bini word agbonimayena

the dein of agbor is from the same family and blood lind of the oba of benin, olu of warri, the olu of ife

I just wonder at what point Agbor people decided to adopt Igbo names and language to the point that their own king, Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi, has Igbo name and surname
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Aksnoopy: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I have said it,If Igbos continue with this their fulani like greed,all tribes in south will unite to wipe them out.

Olokun will receive enough Igbo heads if they do anything stupid in ika land.

Have you settled the fight between agbor and boji boni owa?

An agbor man cannot build or buy land in boji boji owa vice versa.

Settle that first before coming here to say trash.

You can only receive those who has never lived in agbor.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Aksnoopy: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
sageb:
Alua Alua
it's completed and all the roads tarred.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Ofodirinwa: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Why are Igbos so greedy,claiming what is not their's.

Ika people including the Dein himself have clarified it severally that we are Ikas not Igbos....

I wonder why greed nor dey let Igbo people mind their their business and stay away from Ika issue.

Are Igbos not ashame of their greed and the way it disgracing them?
Sufferingboy:
We mbaise people will not agree.Anambra people are fake Igbos and ritualist,so they can not rule us.
?
https://www.nairaland.com/6711923/why-mbaise-bishop-chosen-anambra#105001399
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Depressed101: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He is never and was never the youngest monarch in the world.

A Spanish monarch was crowned at 1 day old and many others younger than him were crowned as monarchs at ages younger than him but the Prize goes to a 16 year old Monarch who actually started ruling, not babies.

If you go by the standard of when he actually started ruling then it's at age 22 years that he started ruling which puts him even older than many monarchs in the world.
Here's a link you need to read so you can edit that innacurate claim on his Wikipedia page
https://historyofyesterday.com/the-youngest-king-in-the-world-361fe2978768
oga o ,go Guinness book of record website go change am na opone
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by realstars: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
The youngest King and up till today Dein of Agbor,Delta State; Obi Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi 1, He was crowned at the age of 2years and 4 months in 1979 after the unexpected death of his father same year.

He's was taken away immediately to study abroad before coming back to begin ruling at an advance age. He returned in 2000 at age 22
I Remember Him Back Then.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by caleboxylic: 1:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Continue,the dein have said it severally that he is not Igbo but an Ika.

In terms of culture we have more to do with Benins and Esans.However,I have said it severally that Ika people have ancestors from different locations including some Igbo settlers in our land in the past.

We are Ikas .

You are not Igbo but a Benin slave. You are a slave by naming your major market nkwor which means nothing in your slave language.
You should stop naming your children in Igbo. You slaves should stop answering Igbo names.
Slaves everywhere.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:29am On Nov 27, 2021
caleboxylic:

You are not Igbo but a Benin slave. You are a slave by naming your major market nkwor which means nothing in your slave language.
You should stop naming your children in Igbo. You slaves should stop answering Igbo names.
Slaves everywhere.

Are we complaining to you? Why are you worried about another man problem.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by caleboxylic: 1:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Are we complaining to you? Why are you worried about another man problem.

You should stop answering Igbo names as you are not Igbo.
You people are Benin slaves occupying Igbo land and will be returned to Benin forcefully when the hour comes.
Slaves everywhere
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2021
caleboxylic:

You should stop answering Igbo names as you are not Igbo.
You people are Benin slaves occupying Igbo land and will be returned to Benin forcefully when the hour comes.
Slaves everywhere

See as greed and desperation make you Igbos stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by caleboxylic: 1:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are very stupid,nor be only Igbo name na yoruba names.

Come return us to benin to steal land.Thank God Ika people are aware of your agendA.

Your guys will be massacred like animals,we are waiting for that day.

With your half LG. It will surprise you to know that all the clans in your so-called two local governments will fight each other.
At the end, the pro Igbo will win and your type who is a Benin slave that settled on Igbo land will be returned to benin to continue your slavery as your forefathers did.
You are nothing but a slave. I'm sure you are planning on naming your children after one Igbo name and not on your slave language .

You slave should champion the renaming of your major markets to your language if at all you have any language as a slave.

Slaves everywhere.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:51am On Nov 27, 2021
sageb:
Alua Alua

Good evening sir.I don't know oh.I am not at home.

Mention any Ika person on this forum on the thread,let them see this post to see the greedy people trying to steal our land.

We have to be prepared,so that on that day we will massacre a enough Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2021
caleboxylic:

With your half LG. It will surprise you to know that all the clans in your so-called two local governments will fight each other.
At the end, the pro Igbo will win and your type who is a Benin slave that settled on Igbo land will be returned to benin to continue your slavery as your forefathers did.
You are nothing but a slave. I'm sure you are planning on naming your children after one Igbo name and not on your slave language .

You slave should champion the renaming of your major markets to your language if at all you have any language as a slave.

Slaves everywhere.

See how a freeborn dey die on top slave matter.

So if we pretend to be Igbos we will not be slave anymore?

Continue your madness,hand go touch una when time comes....

1 Like

Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by Sufferingboy(f): 1:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Udele1
Oyigboupdate

come see something.
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

See how a freeborn dey die on top slave matter.

So if we pretend to be Igbos we will not be slave anymore?

Continue your madness,hand go touch una when time comes....

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Good evening sir.I don't know oh.I am not at home.

Mention any Ika person on this forum on the thread,let them see this post to see the greedy people trying to steal our land.

We have to be prepared,so that on that day we will massacre a enough Igbos.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Easter 2015 Images, Pictures, Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Messages / Economical Nigerian Weddings / Soulja Boy Shouts Out Slave Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.