Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) (48339 Views)

Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
I have many things to say, but the energy is not encouraging. You will be greatly missed you, Malachi!
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don buy cutlass already na gun remain
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by aydought: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
And one idiot will say "Nigeria Youths are Lazy"?
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by obanioluorun: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
jericco1:
I don buy cutlass already na gun remain
. For what ?.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by PENNYSWAP: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
In Nigeria , you must be Selina tested
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bubu call your Wild aboki dogs on loose to order na
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Country that's meant to be put to extinction.

What a dead country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by guru90: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
At working place jealous people surround u and at home also jealous people surround you as well.....

No where is safe.................

Note: Always commit yourself in the Hand of God daily...................... Because wicked people full this world now...............

No where is safe now in Nigeria......................

Imagine.... Police and Army are hiding themself.................
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sounds like an assassination or could it be farmers herders dispute motivated assassination, Pray the culprits pay for their crimes and other Kidnapers, Bandits or whatever name they bear. RIP to the young Man.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Golan007: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
In every 50 Nigerian men, 1 is a murderer.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Now that they've been proscribed terrorists, na to dey bombard the idiots. Rip young man
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Man don wicked since creation no be today sotey God come vex say chai i regret why I created him. Rip dude.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by kafeii123: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Someone probably has eyes on his farmland... Benue..... Kogi .....Edo and Southeastern elders are on this table
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
melonsgroup:

Nigeria is getting scary every minute of the day.
Rip young man.

Nigeria isn't getting scary every minute, Nigeria is getting more horrible every second of the day!
Infact, I fear who no fear dis country
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Naija don't cast las las.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Dorcmass(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
god no matter what wil do to offend you please protect us from evil and guid us to the rightious part
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
This shouldn’t be happening at all. How do we improve security in Nigeria as a whole. It is obvious and clear out security mechanisms is below the demand needs to maintain law and order and ensure safety and justice for all.

There should be new and modern mechanisms we can deploy nation wide.
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Damnnnn
Buhari has failed us...
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
JavaScript90:
I curse buhari, I curse everybody in this administration that is mandated to protect the life and properties of vulnerable Nigerians. I curse the killers of this innocent soul and I curse everybody supporting this useless administration despite the lives of hundreds of Nigerians wasted daily. Nigerians are dying prematurely everyday more than chickens

i support dis curse with additional curse.it shall never be well with Apc,nah thunder go fire anybody wen dey endorse tinubu 4 president or any tin dat has to do with Apc again in dis country..
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
. For what ?.

I'm preparing for whatever stage of insecurity the country wants to enter
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
In Nigeria , you must be Selina tested

i swear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
mperornero:
Follow the link in my signature to borrow a quick loan.. thank me later

no be who get sumtin wen dey gv am money dey borrow loan,abi ur own loan na free?
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
What's his tribe?
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
BadNews:
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

So, na bad news then they cover not good news?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by babel123(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
He was my good friend when I was in abuja, the last time we chat was on 19th of this month.RIP Obama
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
You see ehn, when poverty and overpopulation jam ehn.., those two entities can make a country look scary
Re: Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
JavaScript90:
I curse buhari, I curse everybody in this administration that is mandated to protect the life and properties of vulnerable Nigerians. I curse the killers of this innocent soul and I curse everybody supporting this useless administration despite the lives of hundreds of Nigerians wasted daily. Nigerians are dying prematurely everyday more than chickens.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

I don't just get the meaning of your "I cursed this and that" at all. Why not asked the youth to stop embracing criminality as a way of life?
Those guys didn't even demand for anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.