Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (48327 Views)

Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by dre11(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 26-year old sex worker Ebere Ugwu has been arrested after she reportedly engaged her younger sister, Ifeoma in a fight and bites off part of her nose over their sex patron.

The incident happened at a popular hangout located at Church Street, Jakande Estate in Isolo, Lagos where both hustle for clients who need sex.

P.M.EXPRESS learnt that Ifeoma was badly injured and was bleeding profusely and was rushed to a hospital where she was admitted and treated.

It was gathered that Ebere reportedly brought Ifeoma, her sister to Lagos from their Abakaliki town in Ebonyi State to join her to solicit for male customers in a bar for fee.

It however turned out that Ifeoma, who is new and more pretty than her elder sister started attracting more of Ebere’s clients to the extent that Ebere hardly get clients again.

On the day of the incident, it was learnt that as usual, a particular client of Ebere abandoned her and switched to Ifeoma.

Ebere then told her sister to leave the client for him. However, Ifeoma went on and slept with the client.

After the client left, Ebere demanded N10,000 from her sister been the money the client usually pay her.

This resulted in exchange of words between the two sisters and commercial sex workers, and later to fight and in the process, Ebere gave Ifeoma human bite on her nose.

The matter was reported to the police at Ejigbo division and Ebere was arrested and charged to court.

At the Ejigbo Magistrate’s court where she was arraigned, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr Akeem Fashola granted Ebere bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 20 February 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-bites-off-sisters-nose-fight-sex-patron/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by HungerBAD: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Same father.

Same mother.

Both harlots.

Their parents should be very proud of them. And just like I always wonder aloud to myself . How many men can a "runs" lady sleep with,that will make her get rich?

And my question still applies to all women,who feel their "private parts" is a source or pathway to riches.

And the sad thing about women sleeping around for money,is that they all use their monies for the same thing (Attachments,Brazilian hair,Bleaching/Toning Creams,Shoes,Phones,Catapult Underwear,latest fashion to snap and put on Facebook for likes) and if they are lucky,buy a tiny car.

No long term plans for their futures.

Women change please.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by casttlebarbz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
nice 1
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Kingstel(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm...Interesting times are here with us. cheesy
See LUXURY & EXCLUSIVE stories you have NEVER read anywhere before @ [url]Vineck.com[/url] wink
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tch

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by raph101(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
End time evil.

I wish Baba was alive. Or is He?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by NLSniper(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ebere you don dey expire na!
The old shall fade away...

9 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by marshalcarter: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
lwkmd grin grin

did anybody see dat"AND EBERE GAVE IFEOMA HUMAN BITE"grin grin

the way these guys sef put news na wa ooo....human nd human dey fyt...1 bite the other...you still dey talk sey e gve am human bitegrin na animal bite e wan gve am before?? bloggers shagrin grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by ybalogs(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Vampire!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by ybalogs(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
It has even entered court?How will she perfect her bail condition.?She's really on a long long thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by ybalogs(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Two blood sisters sleeping with the same sets of men and you say Naija ain't cursed.Our problems is almost beyond redemption.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by ybalogs(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Some people will come here now to blame Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by josephine123: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
too bad ooo
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by decatalyst(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wetin good kondo go cause ehn...I no fit talk grin

And they have parents so?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Madness..com
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by knightsTempler: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
I used to beat my little sis but everytime I beat her she runs into the toilet and stays there for a long time..I always wonder why she does that..One day we were happily watching a movie and I asked her why she always run to the toilet after beating her and she said "everytime you beat me I clean the toilet seat with your toothbrush"..I fainted.

Source - unknown

45 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Ekakamba: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
The forker and the forkee are forking pathetic.grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by willi926(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ncan reporting live frm Okokomaiko. Na my people ooo. Chai cry cry cry

21 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by nextstep(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hehe, older sister should have set things up as her p1mp/madam. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by firstolalekan(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by waternogetenemy: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
The hatred going on in Lagos by the APC gov is shameful, some of this story are fake news. If u carry out investigation, u will not see anybody or physical evidence.
Just Igbo hate being promoted by Yorubas in Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin headline shud b "two ashewos fight over customer and one bites d nose of the other".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by musty1147(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
oops dat wx just 2 bad......
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by LastSurvivor11: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pinture of the dangling nose or idonbelieveit undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by naijafella(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Blood.... Anyway, it's a normal thing with them
Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
knightsTempler:
I used to beat my little sis but everytime I beat her she runs into the toilet and stays there for a long time..I always wonder why she does that..One day we were happily watching a movie and I asked her why she always run to the toilet after beating her and she said "everytime you beat me I clean the toilet seat with your toothbrush"..I fainted.

Source - unknown

Good sister

7 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron by adedayourt(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
name checkers have arrived

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.