Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? (1278 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by tallfish145(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25
Most women who are once respectful and submissive became something else the moment they are through with child birth. No respect again,nag at any slightest argument or issue and other negative attitudes. Why is it so?
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by EreluRoz: 8:47pm On Jan 25
Most are exhausted and tired and to top it all their husbands don't appreciate them.

Pamper and appreciate a woman and you'll get the best out of her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by fyzaila: 9:19pm On Jan 25
As the person above me said, pamper her very well after delivery. Apart from the exhaustion and tiredness, there are lots of sleepless night. Both mother and baby are cranky all the time.

Help her with house chores and taking care of the baby. And most importantly talk to her gently and in the most subtle way.

It's not an easy journey to have one leg in this world and the other leg in the next world when trying to deliver a baby. In other words, she's between life and death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25
tallfish145:
Most women who are once respectful and submissive became something else the moment they are through with child birth. No respect again,nag at any slightest argument or issue and other negative attitudes. Why is it so?

Is it simply when stop having more kids or when they reach menopause?
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by DivinegiftofGod: 10:14pm On Jan 25
You can't compare an old marriage with a new one now.

Responsibilities and stress have reduced the spark and those things that makes her adore you in the marriage and now shes only responding/reacting to the pressure from constant family demands and motherly role that ends up irritating her and making her nag and come off as disrespectful. I think she needs time off to relax and cool off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Lamanii22(f): 10:17pm On Jan 25
Life after childbirth is different, maybe it’s stress maybe it’s depression I can’t say… I nag at the slightest nowadays Emi most peaceful and most gentle lady… my husband and I have argued so much after the birth of our second baby, maybe I’m stressed or lack of sleep I don’t even know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Peakdesign23(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25
Women are like eggs.🥚
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jan 25
tallfish145:
■ Most women who are once respectful and submissive became something else the moment they are through with child birth. No respect again,nag at any slightest argument or issue and other negative attitudes. Why is it so?
Simple, humans are prone to change. This is elementary school knowledge. Coming out to ask this question in the year 2024 brings to question your level of intelligence @OP. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by LordIsaac(m): 1:24am On Jan 26
You can never know with that specie! It’s why Apostle Paul says it is better to be single, if you can take it. I learnt Newton died single, to avoid asking period questions, pregnancy questions, post pregnancy questions, and menopause questions! He preferred questions around light, gravity, the space, amongst others.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by JeffreyJunior: 2:19am On Jan 26
Lol, try to look at it from another angle.

When you guys were dating, she had some expectations from you, even in the early part of the marriage.

As soon as kids start coming, the expectations increase and if you don't meet those, that's when she gets mad and frustrated.

Naija men should learn to help out in their homes. Gone are the days when wives didn't work, stayed home and looked after the kids.

Now they work too just like men. It doesn't make one less a man when he feeds his kids, change their diapers, help with some chores at home and run errands for the family.

I believe every reasonable wife who gets her husband's attention at all times and gets litlle help here and there from him especially at home, will have little to complain or nag about.

Kids problems frustrate young moms a lot but young moms who regularly get help from their husbands have less burden and less burden means less frustrations.

Shalom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by finallybusy: 8:17am On Jan 26
Another children’s topic.
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by CandidAdmin(m): 9:46am On Jan 26
It varies.
Tell us your experience, then we'll help you know what's wrong.
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by SIXFEETUNDER: 9:56am On Jan 26
You forgot to add **Poor Women**

Rich Women don't mind getting preg so far you that's the hubby is treating her with care

I can't wait to marry then divorce after pregnanting multiple women from various nationalities then japa
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by jellybabee(f): 11:03am On Jan 26
It seems you don't understand the op's explanation: he said after a woman stop giving birth... that is she is done with child bearing. To my understanding..... when got to that stage in life I was also like that but things changed for good after my hubby started paying more attention to me almost like during our courtship days. But what you need to understand is that if your woman truly loves you, you will realize she has always been seeking for your attention even while she was still bearing children but she might still be carried away with pregnancy symptoms, delivery own, and nursing of the newborn baby and other kids on ground . But after child bearing, the feeling of being a young woman will be back fully within her because she now have more time to think and fantasize about herself and the man in her life if she still love you..... give her attention now and she will make you feel like a young boy again oo....no more transfer of aggression from the daily stress of life... the new vibes you have for each other will help you overcome all obstacles.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Alooone: 6:53am On Jan 27
Most feel they are answerable to no one now...gone are those days when she was dating you or pushing out kids...that she needs to depend on you for money for baby food, to be of her best character so as to be "selected" from the long list during dating now she is done with all that ...d children are here now....she has her hands full and has enough companions to keep her busy...gone is the timid small girl you married a madam ....nwunye oga has bloosomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Regardless: 8:31am On Jan 27
From the most responses in this thread, it just reinforces the notion that women are inherently selfish. Most times, the hubby will even be clueless about what is happening but of course, he should be a mind reader. The tremendous pressure on a man to provide stability for his home becomes a 'normal thing' while we ought to pay most attention and pamper a woman for contributing her own quota to the home.

Life no truly balance for men. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Zyxsc: 9:33am On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
Simple, humans are prone to change. This is elementary school knowledge. Coming out to ask this question in the year 2024 brings to question your level of intelligence @OP. lipsrsealed

You just like creating problem where there is none

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Free2Fly: 6:01am On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
Most are exhausted and tired and to top it all their husbands don't appreciate them.

Nonsensical response as usual

Men bear more responsibilities and make more sacrifices in marriage and if anyone is to be pampered and appreciated, it should be them only!

A man will pick you up, pay your bride price, accommodate you, feed you, clothe you, etc, and will still need to pamper and appreciate you

For what exactly??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Jan 30
👌🏾
JeffreyJunior:
Lol, try to look at it from another angle.

When you guys were dating, she had some expectations from you, even in the early part of the marriage.

As soon as kids start coming, the expectations increase and if you don't meet those, that's when she gets mad and frustrated.

Naija men should learn to help out in their homes. Gone are the days when wives didn't work, stayed home and looked after the kids.

Now they work too just like men. It doesn't make one less a man when he feeds his kids, change their diapers, help with some chores at home and run errands for the family.

I believe every reasonable wife who gets her husband's attention at all times and gets litlle help here and there from him especially at home, will have little to complain or nag about.

Kids problems frustrate young moms a lot but young moms who regularly get help from their husbands have less burden and less burden means less frustrations.

Shalom.
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30
Alooone:
Most feel they are answerable to no one now...gone are those days when she was dating you or pushing out kids...that she needs to depend on you for money for baby food, to be of her best character so as to be "selected" from the long list during dating now she is done with all that ...d children are here now....she has her hands full and has enough companions to keep her busy...gone is the timid small girl you married a madam ....nwunye oga has bloosomed

You are the only respondent who understood the Op question, others before you were just responding to the question wrongly because they didn't understand the question at all.
Op said after stopped giving births but they didn't get it.
You have mentioned the reason which happened to be what I would have equally said. That's time the man needs to put in extra care and love towards the woman because you're now like an object about to be discarded, no longer needed grin grin grin. Time to fight for attention

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30
tallfish145:
That's because you are less needed. She now has options to choose from (kids). You're the one who needs her attention now. That's the dynamic of life
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by Alooone: 10:53am On Feb 01
maasoap:

You are the only respondent who understood the Op question, others before you were just responding to the question wrongly because they didn't understand the question at all.
Op said after stopped giving births but they didn't get it.
You have mentioned the reason which happened to be what I would have equally said. That's time the man needs to put in extra care and love towards the woman because you're now like an object about to be discarded, no longer needed grin grin grin. Time to fight for attention
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? by frozen70(f): 5:40am On Feb 03
EreluRoz:

You really answered the question

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have A Nice Day / Human Trafficking, Be Your Neighbor's Keeper. / Unbelievable ! …woman Gives Birth To Pregnant Baby…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.