Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS (5115 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2021
To get more cult and confraternity related news. To know when there is a pending cult war for you to run for safety add up on WhatsApp.

+2347086186717

This guy was killed in Ondo state, in Okitipupa based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity which started because an eiye member slapped a number one man of the in Michael Otedola college of education.

Well revenging the slap and counter revenging is still claiming the lives of this rival gangs.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2021
PHOTOS

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Someone's reply to Nigerian view saying this cult guy brought down three rival gang last year. Who knows the cult war last year might still be because of an unnecessary reason.

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by LokoH(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Fruit of foolishness
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Sufferingboy(f): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 27, 2021
I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2021
A victim of cult clash may be as a revenge from other cult group.But why is the police more concerned about raiding and arresting innocent people to extort bail money rather than fighting crime and busting the criminals hideout in Nigeria?The police will make so much money in this case because many innocent people will be arrested in Ondo state and bail will be #10 to #50k per suspect.

8 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Geemax(f): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2021
I am yet to see a responsible cultist.

4 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by illicit(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Pls say no to cultism
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by KingEverest: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
They should kill them selves that's all we care , the world will be better a place with out them, stupid bunch of useless low lifes angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:
PHOTOS
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

Big man enter that thread people dey there when go value your posts. The thread has over a million views, you go get enough followers there once you drop these photos and update.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by MufasaLion: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Damn! Gangs and shit.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Keziehenry(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:
To get more cult and confraternity related news. To know when there is a pending cult war for you to run for safety add up on WhatsApp.

+2347086186717

Op I guess you are one of them

4 Likes

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by jericco1(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Kids wasting their life
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Memberclub(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
He died?
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Elchappo: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Memberclub:
He died?

Nope, he did not, nah script from village masquerade him dey act...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Rickmann: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

+2347086186717

This guy was killed in Ondo state, in Okitipupa based on the cult war between black axee and eiye confraternity which started because an eiye member slapped a number one man of the in Michael Otedola college of education.

Well revenging the slap and counter revenging is still claiming the lives of this rival gangs.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised

And i'm called a jew man cos i don't belong to any of these sects?
Funny grin
Since cultism puts food on their tables and pays their bills, they can continue for all I care..
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Rickmann: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Geemax:

It's impossible to embrace violence and still be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
LokoH:
Fruit of foolishness

Fruits of I wan rugged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Competence5050:
I'm speechless

Jokes apart this cult war was caused by a mere slap

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Joysticks:
A victim of cult clash may be as a revenge from other cult group.But why is the police more concerned about raiding and arresting innocent people to extort bail money rather than fighting crime and busting the criminals hideout in Nigeria?The police will make so much money in this case because many innocent people will be arrested in Ondo state and bail will be #10 to #50k per suspect.

The police and the media don't care about this confraternity
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Geemax:

I pity those girls dating them because if rival gang does not see mama bird they'll shoot children. I hope u understand the proverb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
They should kill them selves that's all we care , the world will be better a place with out them, stupid bunch of useless low lifes angry

It is not just about them. Rival gang will kill you if you're a brother or mere friend to the other group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool All D GRA GRA, ALL d WHO GOES U..

R.I.P TO THE DEAD..

GAME is NEVER a PROTECTION.. Amabobi No CULT JAZZ PASS, No CULT STRONG PASS, No CULT JUJU PASS...

People Dem wey CARRY am 4 HEAD in doz DAYS, Dem de 6ft and MANY go STILL join Dem but I no PRAY so..

GAME wey u go JOIN and u no go get PEACE of MIND. U no go fit de one PLACE or even WALKER freely for ROAD, Ur house self u no go fit stay.. Na only wen ur Gs Dem de wit u, na dat TIME u fit feel SAFE, which is not even 100% SAFE...

amabobi no Gain in it.. LAS LAS u go see BANTER, LAS LAS u go still FIGHT and dat FIGHT or BANTER fit b ur last...

If u no COME, u no go KNOW and if dem no Tell u self, U no go fit SEEM..

WTF MAN

If only they will listen
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by KingEverest: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultistupdate:

It is not just about them. Rival gang will kill you if you're a brother or mere friend to the other group
Thank God none of my brothers are cultist, and I'm very careful with the kind of friends I keep, don't even have much friends

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by kammali: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Cultis is not stert today it was started cince their grandfather wale soyinka he was in school so not nigira government wll do about it,the bad children they kill bad children among our good society let them continue kill themselves.
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by KingEverest: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u bro but PESIN wey go COLLECT go COLLECT, weda u get MUCH friends or ur brodaz no de GAME.. Na just God de PROTECT PESIN... All dis FIGHT, RIOT, BANTER, INNOCENT people self de FOLLOW go DOWN.. DIS GAME Bois are READY TO start FIGHT or RIOT Anywer de SEE der ENEMY.. Abi u never see CULT FIGHT 4 RESTAURANT B4 or HOTEL, CLUB, MARKET, STREET, COMPUS, OUTSIDE SCHOOL and so ON... MY GUY na God de SAVE PESIN.. WTF MAN
The bot finally speaks, yea na God Dy protect us o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2021
freshkpomo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

Big man enter that thread people dey there when go value your posts. The thread has over a million views, you go get enough followers there once you drop these photos and update.

Thank u boss let me go through it

1 Like

Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Gangs and shit.

My brother is very painful
Re: Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Keziehenry:

Op I guess you are one of them

No. Boss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Died In Battlefield Yesterday(photo). / A Trip To Libya / Js2 Female Students In Uniform Spotted Smoking In Their Boyfriends House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.