Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 (4987 Views)

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Lagosfinder(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Lest we forget

There was a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8GWH9Sel0
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Ttalk: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Look at fence of my office then. We started this fourth rep together. May God crown our efforts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Wonderful
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Banjulthompson: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Wow
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by BlackfireX: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Our incoming president...
grin

In iragbiji NURTW

Incase you forgot
It is North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

3 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Caboceer: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2021
The beginning of 23 years of slavery

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by rayvelez(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Hmm they sha wan package this fraudster for naija come 2023..

9 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by darocha1: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Indeed, there was a country

3 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2021
rayvelez:

How’s he fraudster? He’s a well educated professional Accountant and got to a very enviable height in a multinational corporation like Exxon Mobil where he retired as Treasurer before joining politics.

As a politician, he was elected as senator before the military truncated the third republic. After the military intervention, he joined other Democrats to form NADECO in order to fight for the restoration of the democracy folks like you now enjoy. He was hounded by the Abacha regime until he went on exile.

When we won back democracy, he came back and hit elected as governor of Lagos state. So tell me, how is he a fraudster?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

How’s he fraudster? He’s a well educated professional Accountant and got to a very enviable height in a multinational corporation like Exxon Mobil where he retired as Treasurer before joining politics.

As a politician, he was elected as senator before the military truncated the third republic. After the military intervention, he joined other Democrats to form NADECO in order to fight for the restoration of the democracy folks like you now enjoy. He was hounded by the Abacha regime until he went on exile.

When we won back democracy, he came back and hit elected as governor of Lagos state. So tell me, how is he a fraudster?
He had issues in the Usa with law enforcement agents concerning drugs before he came to become a governor, he then established alphabeta with govt funds and collects 10percent till date from Igr from Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by justified007: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Lest we forget

There was a country

This was a state governor riding in an assembled in Nigeria Peugeot 504 but our governors now compete with best of latest automobiles.

Democracy is a scam

7 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by seunmsg(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He had issues in the Usa with law enforcement agents concerning drugs before he came to become a governor, he then established alphabeta with govt funds and collects 10percent till date from Igr from Lagos.

You talk as if you’re poorly educated. Anybody can have issues with law enforcement agencies anywhere. There is no law anywhere that says it is a criminal offense or fraudulent conduct to have issues with law enforcement agencies. The Atiku Abubakar you supported in 2019 was indicted by the US senate for corruption. Interpol and other security agencies in and outside of Nigeria are still investigating him for so many corruption allegations. Peter Obi was recently exposed by the Pandora papers. He’s also currently under EFCC and CCB investigation. So, should we also say they are fraudulent because they have issues with law enforcement agencies?

Get yourself properly educated young man. What the law is against is criminal conviction. Was Tinubu convicted for any criminal offense in the USA or anywhere else? In as much as he was never convicted for any criminal offense, it is a crime for you or anyone else to call him a criminal.

And regarding Alpha Beta, folks like you who feel strongly that the contract between the company and Lagos state is fraudulent should go to court instead of crying online about it. Go to court and prove to a judge what you think is wrong with the contract.

Atiku used Intel to make so much money from the port for over 20 years before the politics led to the cancellation of the contract recently without anybody saying anything. So, what’s the difference between the Intel contract of Atiku and Alpha Beta’s contract with Lagos state government?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

You talk as if you’re poorly educated. Anybody can have issues with law enforcement agencies anywhere. There is no law anywhere that says it is a criminal offense or fraudulent conduct to have issues with law enforcement agencies. The Atiku Abubakar you supported in 2019 was indicted by the US senate for corruption. Interpol and other security agencies in and outside of Nigeria are still investigating him for so many corruption allegations. Peter Obi was recently exposed by the Pandora papers. He’s also currently under EFCC and CCB investigation. So, should we also say they are fraudulent because they have issues with law enforcement agencies?

Get yourself properly educated young man. What the law is against is criminal conviction. Was Tinubu convicted for any criminal offense in the USA or anywhere else? In as much as he was never convicted for any criminal offense, it is a crime for you or anyone else to call him a criminal.

And regarding Alpha Beta, folks like you who feel strongly that the contract between the company and Lagos state is fraudulent should go to court instead of crying online about it. Go to court and prove to a judge what you think is wrong with the contract.

Atiku used Intel to make so much money from the port for over 20 years before the politics led to the cancellation of the contract recently without anybody saying anything. So, what’s the difference between the Intel contract of Atiku and Alpha Beta’s contract with Lagos state government?
I did not say he is a criminal,I am saying there other people without questionable characters and any form of indictment from the authorities.And I am not a supporter of Atiku, but I would rather vote for Tambuwal than Tinubu or Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I did not say he is a criminal,I am saying there other people without questionable characters and any form of indictment from the authorities.And I am not a supporter of Atiku, but I would rather vote for Tambuwal than Tinubu or Atiku

If you like, vote for Usman Dan Fodio. For the reasonable majority who understands the need for national balancing, we all vote for Tinubu or any other southern candidate put forward by APC.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by oyatz(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
rayvelez:

Bros, start packaging a saint for the presidency, we need a good man to become the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Rickmann: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Lest we forget

There was a country

Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Ofunaofu: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
That first day marked the beginning of total mortgaging of Lagos State

3 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Reeses: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2021
As an Igbo man whenever I see how beautiful Lagos is ain’t got nothing else to say but Tinubu Ka anyi ga eso

2 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

If you like, vote for Usman Dan Fodio. For the reasonable majority who understands the need for national balancing, we all vote for Tinubu or any other southern candidate put forward by APC.
Even if apc later presents a northern candidate and Pdp presents a southern candidate like in 2015,you will still vote for apc, so there is no need

2 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by Asgard73: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

You love sleeping on a speeding bike..

Your statement confirms you’re a dreamer ..

What is national balancing.. Na wao for this Yoruba peeps and word manipulation

W go shock una .. North and the rest of Nigerians wil chop Yoruba mugu...

Shebi una dey southwest Dey propagate una lies ..
how I wish humanity for Dey different places at different times ... so you can come to Una Tinubu suppose strong hold.. and hear .. see things for yourselves

No be online noise ...

North don’t make politcal noise like the Yoruba people...

Make them chose their candidate.. and everyone que .

Shebi yoruba talk say .. Yoruba no dey betray their own... but make others betray their own for Yoruba ba?

Nairaland no be Nigeria. .. and Yoruba land Na one region for Nigeria. Lagos can never ever be Abuja

Keep dreaming e go clear

Not up to 8montha from today

2 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by softwareman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
rayvelez:
Why don't you get someone or choose to package your own candidate for president.
This is the way democracy works.
Try to be proactive about your own choice. This is all Tinubu supporters are doing. It seems to be giving people like you a lot of headache.
By the way, where I come from abuse does not take anything from what you truly are.
So your types should keep abusing. The jagaban of borgu and his supporters will keep working towards their objectives.

2 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by softwareman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Issues where? Tinubu is probably one of the few African non president that gets invited officially to the US presidential
Inauguration. HE ENTERS AND LEAVES THE US FREELY
The ambassador visits him the last one around a year ago.
Tinubu's issue with the usa is ONLY IN THE FIGMENT OF DEMENTIA IMAGINATION OF SUFFERERS OF TINUBU DERANGEMENT SYNDROME LIKE YOUR TYPE!

3 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by softwareman(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ofunaofu:
That first day marked the beginning of total mortgaging of Lagos State
But since then him and his candidates keeps winning elections. Even under PDP.
Please of all his contemporaries in Governor class of 1999, please point to one still standing and waxing stronger.
Like him or hate him, but face the facts
Tinubu is probably and arguably one of the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by jyz200(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jagaban
When you become too successful people will hate for no just reason
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Does this really matter?
Cause I remembered, you said a certain man without SSCE was far better than another with PhD
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
softwareman:

But since then him and his candidates keeps winning elections. Even under PDP.
Please of all his contemporaries in Governor class of 1999, please point to one still standing and waxing stronger.
Like him or hate him, but face the facts
Tinubu is probably and arguably one of the most successful politician in the history of Nigeria.
Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by juniorstar(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

How much were you paid...naso una take present Buhari..anyway make una continue..by this time next year am out of this shithole to return in 2045 maybe by then China don seize everything..if China dey sell am at give away price we fit manage buy one or 2 things...as Davido talk say we rise by lifting others my own na wetin we sow na im we go reap..if the peanut do you chop for 8years go ahead chop am small small cos e fit no last you 1year before e finish.

1 Like

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by joyandfaith: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
justified007:

This was a state governor riding in an assembled in Nigeria Peugeot 504 but our governors now compete with best of latest automobiles.

Democracy is a scam

I agree. Return to democrazy in 1999 has changed socio-economic and political values of the people.
Democrazy especially presidential system is not for Africa.
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by PandoraObi: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
As predicted, baby factory ritualism drug trafficking criminals are already here wailing
Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by BlackPantherxXx: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin

PrinceOfLagos, RuudVanNisteroy...

We need a bucket of your hot salty tears here. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999 by BlackPantherxXx: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin...mm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu / Another Revelation On The Jan.1966 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.