Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: What Will The Economy Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: What Will The Economy Look Like (294 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: What ‘courage’ Really ‘possessed’ Tinubu? By Olu Fasan / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed / Oshomole's Removal - What Is Ize-iyamu's Fate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: What Will The Economy Look Like by Dechief: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning ladies and gentlemen it is no Longer news that the government is planning on removing fuel subsidy, but my question here is what will be the prons and cons, how will it affect us positively and negatively, how will the economy look like once fuel subsidy is removed. From my on predictions and analysis if the subsidy is removed cost of transportation across the country will double thus affecting the prices of many commodities, services and many other things.
Well I write because I want to hear from my fellow Nigeria's what they think will happen and most especially if there will be any positive impact on the economy once subsidy is removed.

Pardon any grammatical errors
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: What Will The Economy Look Like by ameristu: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
On the bright side, Nigerians are very innovative and would develop an innovative way of doing things.

Tough times don't last, only tough people do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Guber. 2023: Top 5 Aspirants With Grassroots Based Supporters / Why I Blame Buhari For Ipob / Delta Secretariat Worthy Of APC Praises- Onwordi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.