Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom (615 Views)

Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by Biodun556(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by Ammishaddai: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
This old fool needs flogging wallahi. But the Tivs and their stupidity won't allow him receive his strokes in peace
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
He should not generalise
Don't worry, the Hand of God is coming that will force out that laziness out of their body
Amen
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by seunmsg(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2021
And this is one of the PDP governors Atiku referred to as the performing governors in Nigeria. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:
And this is one of the PDP governors Atiku referred to as the performing governors in Nigeria. Smh!
He was in Apc for his first term, remember?
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by Moferere: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Beer or Burukutu?

Go to Aso B, Aso C, and Mararaba, dem plenty for Abuja.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by omenkaLives(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Every reasonable APC supporter from Benue state knew Akume made a big mistake picking Ortom over Jime. Ortom left pdp after failing to clinch the party's ticket, just about a week to APC's primary, yet, Akume gave him a free pass over Jime who's been in the party for long.

Some of us saw the move as a betrayal by Akume, since he wanted to have someone he believes he could exert substantial control over, and Jime didn't come across as such a person.

I never voted Ortom, never supported him, and shared my misgivings about his person from day one around here. It didnt matter to me he was in APC. Ortom was just not the right man for the job.

Soon after he became governor, when we were grappling with a recession, the crook went about buying cars worth hundreds of millions of naira for his lieutenants. Pdp supporters insulted the crap out of him, but it wasnt because of his actions, but simply because he was in APC! Then came the wheelbarrow saga, etc.

Towards the end of his first tenure, after his relationship with his benefactor Akume had grown so frosty, he ported tp PDP and started playing the Fulani herdsmen card. Suddenly, but nor surprising, he became something of a God to pdp supporters!!

Since then, you couldn't find them criticizing him, didn't/doesnt matter what a catastrophic failure he has been. They love him as long as he wakes up to scream herdsmen, insult Buhari, and attack every action of the FG.

All Ortom has done since he became governor has been geared towards growing his Oracle business empire, and buy just about every strategic property in the state capital. Anywhere you see him construct an access road (he has constructed only 3 in the capital since he became governor. Two with very rough gravel yet to have asphalt applied, and one with asphalt), he has bought acres of land there!!

PDP supporters will sit ten million miles away and keep hailing Ortom, whereas Benue people who are closest to him dispise him with passion, so much so he's now crying they insult him day and night.

Ortom deserves that and more.

Irritating thing.

1 Like

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:
Every reasonable APC supporter from Benue state knew Akume made a big mistake picking Ortom over Jime. Ortom left pdp after failing to clinch the party's ticket, just about a week to APC's primary, yet, Akume gave him a free pass over Jime who's been in the party for long.

Some of us saw the move as a betrayal by Akume, since he wanted to have someone he believes he could exert substantial control over, and Jime didn't come across as such a person.

I never voted Ortom, never supported him, and shared my misgivings about his person from day one around here. It didnt matter to me he was in APC. Ortom was just not the right man for the job.

Soon after he became governor, when we were grappling with a recession, the crook went about buying cars worth hundreds of millions of naira for his lieutenants. Pdp supporters insulted the crap out of him, but it wasnt because of his actions, but simply because he was in APC! Then came the wheelbarrow saga, etc.

Towards the end of his first tenure, after his relationship with his benefactor Akume had grown so frosty, he ported tp PDP and started playing the Fulani herdsmen card. Suddenly, but nor surprising, he became something of a God to pdp supporters!!

Since then, you couldn't find them criticizing him, didn't/doesnt matter what a catastrophic failure he has been. They love him as long as he wakes up to scream herdsmen, insult Buhari, and attack every action of the FG.

All Ortom has done since he became governor has been geared towards growing his Oracle business empire, and buy just about every strategic property in the state capital. Anywhere you see him construct an access road (he has constructed only 3 in the capital since he became governor. Two with very rough gravel yet to have asphalt applied, and one with asphalt), he has bought acres of land there!!

PDP supporters will sit ten million miles away and keep hailing Ortom, whereas Benue people who are closest to him dispise him with passion, so much so he's now crying they insult him day and night.

Irritating thing.
Same way you didn't insult him when he was in Apc, and the problems of Benue was so pronounced in his first term, am not saying he is performing, but he is doing better in his 2nd term speaking about the killings in his land and fighting them.He was the first to pass the antigrazing bill into law which he couldn't when he was in apc.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:

He was in PDP for years and even served as a minister in the PDP administration of Jonathan before joining APC briefly and he rejoined PDP since 2018. So, what’s your point again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by BKayy: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2021
This man just made an unguided statement that will haunt the people of Benue for a long time
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by seunmsg(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2021
omenkaLives:

Irritating thing.

APC should do everything necessary to win back Benue in 2023. There is an urgent need to put a stop to the suffering Benue people have endured in the hand of Ortom/PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by omenkaLives(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way you didn't insult him when he was in Apc, and the problems of Benue was so pronounced in his first term, am not saying he is performing, but he is doing better in his 2nd term speaking about the killings in his land and fighting them.He was the first to pass the antigrazing bill into law which he couldn't when he was in apc.
@Bold: I'm sure you didnt read what I wrote. Let me say it again: Omenkalives has NEVER supported Ortom. Ortom was Akumes mistake. He was a failure from day one as a governor. I was one of those who stood firmly against him after he clinched APC's ticket, so my dislike for him has nothing to do with his party.

That said, your comment here smacks of irritating ignorance. That is what I said in my post. You people sit a million miles away and speak about what you know nothing about.

Who the hell told you Ortom is doing better now? Ortom claimed the reason for him owing salaries in his first term was because Akume was collecting a huge chunk of the allocation that gets to Benue. He owed three months then. Today, he owes SEVEN MONTHS, and this is without Akumes alleged interference!

So where is the BETTER?

The Open grazing prohibition law which he takes pride in as his brainchild HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. MAFO championed that course and when it first got to his tables HE KICKED AGAINST IT! Again, you ignorant people will sit where you are making statements about what you know nothing about.

You talk about him fighting "killers in his land". Another arrogantly ignorant remark. Are you aware of what has been going on in Sankara axis? Are you aware what has been going on between Ukpute and Bonta? Of course you have no idea. But you sit and talk trash from wherever you are, simply because the idiot is in pdp. You assume the ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE IN BENUE IS HERDSMEN, and that is because the failure Ortom has misled you people to think that way.

Do you have any idea the salaries being owed primary school teachers and pensions owed retirees? Over 18 months!! Yet Ortom cant see a good property and walk past it without purchasing it!!

Do you have any idea why Benue people have nicknamed him Atim Dyako? Of course you dont.

You people should shut when Ortom is being discussed. You're too ignorant to make any valuable contributions. No one in their right mind support Ortom.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by izac82: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2021
seunmsg:

APC should do everything necessary to win back Benue in 2023. There is an urgent need to put a stop to the suffering Benue people have endured in the hand of Ortom/PDP.
As if APC has end the sufferings of Nigerians. Una just dey make me laugh. Both APC and PDP are all the same bunch of political scallywags with the penchant to steal and rob state treasuries.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by mancoconut: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
An apple doesn't fall far from its tree, Ortom might be incompetence personified but he's absolutely right about the Benue people... a typical Benue person can drink Burukutu from morning till night instead of using that time to be useful and productive (which will explain why we have idiots like OmenkaLives proving that exact point).
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by izac82: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
It's the high time nairalanders get themselves fully involve in politics. Yes, start running for political office. PDP and APC are same bunch of criminals that can criss cross at any given moment.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by nzeobi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
This news is not true, cos I knew that the people reelected for standing with him during the insecurity problems the state faced
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by asanausana91: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
even atiku was in APC. Now what is your point?
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom by asanausana91: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
people like you are easily deceived. Ortom knows what you want to hear and is giving it to you free of charge. The only thing you want to hear is insulting buhari, and ortom has given it to you. His anti open grazing law was enacted in his first tenure. Go and confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / "Our Lives Matters" Northern Youths Cries Out, Asked Buhari To Resign Now (video / Breaking!! Rochas Okorocha Threaten Thunder & Brimstone Over Son In Law Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.