Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight (39851 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by letitrainnow(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Onyenna(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ike gwuru....
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jojo1415: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
There was a country called Nigga-area grin

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by 09085607453king: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Allow me to talk

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Zetty177x: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When a renounced world illiterate governed a country , certainly education in that country is going to be in ruin and in shambles, as no priority will be given to it.

Here bandits, Iswap and Boko Haram is all we care about.

A renounced world illiterate...wow what a title...that person (he knows himself) bearing that title should just look for rope to hang...that's the solution to his brain failure

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by dalass(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
jericco1:
I really don't believe this to be true. If it were, the name of the institution would have been attached.

Maybe they went for night reading or so.

Because no matter how bad an institution is they won't stoop this low, especially when it involves exams.

I mean even though they cannot afford to use Gen or other means of electricity, what happens to daylight?

Nah not even a mushroom secondary school will do such. undecided

Better believe it.

We had a course in our year 2. The lecturer will give you all the time you need. Even leave you guys alone to yourselves. If you like cheat, but once caught, automatic carryover.. grin

He will put on his car's headlamps for you guys,.. Nigerian higher institutions have erratic and eccentric lecturers grin
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Chiefecho(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
The person don pass be that na
He /she go dey collect answers from the gods cool
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jericco1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
dalass:

Better believe it.

We had a course in our year 2. The lecturer will give you all the time you need. Even leave you guys alone to yourselves. If you like cheat, but once caught, automatic carryover.. grin

He will put on his car's headlamps for you guys,.. Nigerian higher institutions have erratic and eccentric lecturers grin

Damn!

Never heard of that during my 4/5 years school. Seems things have really gotten that bad.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by FILEBE(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
one thing about social media
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Horlarwaileh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pls let always disregard fake news.
No Nigeria university worst as this expecially when come to issue of examination.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ndi Nigerian graduates are half baked and unemployable. It would cost nothing to reschedule the paper, or power an examination hall. This is wickedness.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by zikter(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When a renounced world illiterate governed a country , certainly education in that country is going to be in ruin and in shambles, as no priority will be given to it.

Sometimes I tend to believe that those who believe this kind of unsubstantiated news are the illiterates, no offense intended. Someone will randomly post something unreasonable by all standard and people will believe.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lazy youths that voted for Buhari are reaping their rewards. Karma knows everyone's address.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by eduora: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
As far as Muhammad buhari is concerned... Nigerian will never grow as a nation.there will be no peace in Nigeria if Muhammad buhari remained a president of Nigeria
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by donforeign: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaeyking:
When dem don start to dey write exams for Night
The SUG for the school get use so

By d way check the credibility of this news

I smell lies

If it happens to be the true
The SUG, the departmental excos and the students writing it are all foolish tongue tongue

No lies ..
I write my ume for abraka with phone torch light
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jaeyking(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
donforeign:

No lies ..

Toh u be fool sha.
School put una under such wahala and u dey proudly talk am.

Lack of social amenties and over crowding in class room is abnormal but we accept am as norm.

Now writing exams for Night without light una wan turn am as norm.

Biko as I say before una sUg and student no get use
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Testimony1988(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmmm, the exam should have been shifted to the next day.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by donforeign: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaeyking:

Toh u be fool sha.
School put una under such wahala and u dey proudly talk am.

Lack of social amenties and over crowding in class room is abnormal but we accept am as norm.

Now writing exams for Night without light una wan turn am as norm.

Biko as I say before una sUg and student no get use

Oga you be ode. .
Na people like una dey form gorilla online but mouse fr real life .. as i come write ume and Dem delay time and night reach ,Dem no want postpone the ume, make all the thousands student begin go house na and protest na ode. Some condition u no get choice.... U dey open mouth dey talk waaaaah like fool there .. student no dey read under street light for school, you for kukuma dn sue sug n schools since den... U re in Nigeria and nothing works here... Animal on uniform like u ... Big fool
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jaeyking(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
donforeign:

[/s]Oga you[s] be ode. .
Na people like una dey form gorilla online but mouse fr real life .. as i come write ume and Dem delay time and night reach ,Dem no want postpone the ume, make all the thousands student begin go house na and protest na ode. Some condition u no get choice.... U dey open mouth dey talk waaaaah like fool there .. student no dey read under street light for school, you for kukuma dn sue sug n schools since den... U re in Nigeria and nothing works here... Animal on uniform like u ... Big fool
[s][/s]

Biko no mention me again u hear.
Carry your mentaliy cumot from here.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Poanan: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaeyking:

I smell lies

The SUG, the departmental excos and the students writing it are all foolish tongue tongue

It is the VC and his deputies i blame. Students cant boycott exam. Boycitt and you get F
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Akharmony: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
The college no get name??
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Poanan: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
donforeign:

No lies ..

u worte exam or u shaded answers at night. That was a national exam beyond the control of the school.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaeyking:

I smell lies

same here. It's fake news
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by chaloskyx: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
NORMAL THING IN THE ZOO
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by donforeign: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Poanan:

u worte exam or u shaded answers at night. That was a national exam beyond the control of the school.

I wrote post ume in abraka at night ..
Una go dey say una know everything ..
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by donforeign: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
jaeyking:
[s][/s]

Biko no mention me again u hear.
Carry your mentaliy cumot from here.

You be ode....
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by udemzyudex(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Night class prep.. are now written at night!

From u we come, from u we return....

2 รท 2
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by whytediamond(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Renowned.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Tulsaguy: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
When time reach, dem go blame the poor boy and girl for balancing accounts upside down....

e no hard na to just de faint when dem say make we come defend how we spend the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.