Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight (39848 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Poleski: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2021
A useless country with endemic corruption!
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jaeyking(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Poanan:

It is the VC and his deputies i blame. Students cant boycott exam. Boycitt and you get F

You can't fail all the students.
I once had a scenario on the day of the exam, the course was changed.
Biko that's how we all left the exam hall and went to our exams office.
He politely apologize and postponed it
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Femeto: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2021
drizslim:
Some final year students have been spotted writing their last exams at night with the aid of a car’s head lamp.

A social media user and student of the unidentified institution shared a video showing the undergraduates of the Department of Accounting using rays of light from a car to finish up their papers

The Accounting students were sitting on benches placed outside the exam hall as some other undergraduates could be heard giving them words of encouragement while expressing shock.

It is however unclear why they were writing the papers at night but netizens expressed displeasure at the development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2QeEWtWgKE
The VC of that skool should be sacked.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by ArewaNorth: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When a renounced world illiterate governed a country , certainly education in that country is going to be in ruin and in shambles, as no priority will be given to it.

Here bandits, Iswap and Boko Haram is all we care about.

This is the product of extreme corruption and neglect by the Govt responsible for the university's funding.
This can never happen in the places u hold so low!
This blame game can never bring anything good to u, better wake up to ur task or ask those responsible for ur affairs to wake up.
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by testimony3456: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read my testimony

My name is Lisa Hübotter
. I live inlithuania and i am a happy woman today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 60,000 euro to start my life all over as i am a singles mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 60,000 euro , he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Katica that refer you to him. contact the manager of SKY Experience loan Mr.A .S .Austin,
via email: ( contact@skyexperienceloan.com ) or apply on their website https://skyexperienceloan.com
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by A1Projecthub(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.
[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

Please... Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.