Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? (4162 Views)

Unbelieveable True Love Story In This Generaltion You Never Heard Of Till Now / I Dont Want Totally Obedient Children / My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by DaDoctor: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2011
i guess she isnt happily married sha, so she needs people to join her group tru bad counsels i have read her post her on NL.

She may have married for a 'mirage' reason
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
Sir fly has done it again angry angry
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by 190: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor:

TPIA, IYA TRUSTEE, AND MRS CHIMA CAN NEVER JOIN SUCH COURSE, NEVER.[/color]

[color=deeppink]Actually Iyatrustee is the only woman here who is in a real happy marriage

Iyatrustee is a Joker and doesnt really care wats going on here (shes too busy for all these shiit happening round) Unlike others wen carry

rock for head wen nor get work cos i know her personally, she isnt feminist like others u might know

and as for tpia - shes been like that for eternity -

so i might not really call both of em feminist  grin
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Iyineda(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2011
Sir-fly:

when he calls u for sex even if u re tired u go to him running, u massage his feet, u run to him everytime he comes from work and give him a mind blowing oral sex. U protect his valuable things, u listen to him er'time, u cook for him delicious meals, u respect his parents like u respect urs. U compliment him, when his mad u give him his place, u never nag when he's home. U give him as much kids as he want, u keep urself sexy for him not get fat when u give birth. U keep your puzzy tight but doing specific puzzy workout becoss men enjoy tight kitties. And many many moreee. An obedient wife is sexy.

Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by favouredjb(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^^^,like seriously?

although wives have to be submissive and obedient,but not like sir fly put it
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
some people are just here to create disharmony in marriage,
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by DaDoctor: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
just because they arent married o!
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Igonih(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
And what are the men doing to keep the family united and loving? Are they in the carring and loving husband club? cos if a man is non chalant in his behaviour towards his wife and kids and expects her to be smilling 24/7 I just see it as not fair naw.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Roland17(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2011
women!!!!!!! we don't seem to get enough comic from una?
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by ssemire(f): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2011
Igonih:

And what are the men doing to keep the family united and loving? Are they in the carring and loving husband club? cos if a man is non chalant in his behaviour towards his wife and kids and expects her to be smilling 24/7 I just see it as not fair naw.

thank you very much. may your marriage be fruitful. men are so consumed with their ego that they find it hard to be reasonable. Nigerian men still live in the stone age
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Ximustina(f): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
grin Obedient wife keeps the husband happy, but sometimes men like wild girls,party's, and fun,and Obedience does not prevent them from infidelity.
men need also to appreciate their wife's effort, show them Love and Respect. with this THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by ILLUMINAT: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ximustina:

grin Obedient wife keeps the husband happy, but sometimes men like wild girls,party's, and fun,and Obedience does not prevent them from infidelity.
men need also to appreciate their wife's effort, show them Love and Respect. with this THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

i agree 100% with you, it would be better if the woman could be submissive and the man responsible. however, it's to be noted that a submissive wife tames an irresponsible husband. when a woman becomes submissive, the man dances to her tunes and people around thinks she has 'cooked vegetable' for him but when a wife wants to stand shoulder to shoulder with her husband his adrenalin is given a boost. no man likes being challenged.

1 Like

Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by DaDoctor: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ximustina, that is typical of an original yoruba man, few igbo men too, cry
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by no1madman(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ximustina:

That's d fuckin way love should be and nothin fuckin less. . . .
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Igonih(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ssemire thanks o and amen to that. kiss
Re: Heard Of "the Obedient Wife Club'? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
OP,
Very nice and educating thread for all the feminists spewing BS on NL!
Learn to be SUBMISSIVE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? / I'm Being Sexually Harassed In The Office / 8 Year Old Girl Raped, Disowned By Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.