Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca (14320 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Brexxit(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ojukwu was a coward.

Fled like a chicken at the sight of a hawk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by smartasuen(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
goaldynboy:

Yeah! Terrorists will continue to waste Federal govt soldiers untill none is left!!

U know in your heart of hearts that what you have posted is nothing but a humongous MIRAGE!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by InoGetJoy: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
adecz:

Change the name "Biafra" & you
will get more sympathy & support from
other regions of Nigeria..☑️

Biafra is a name of a vanquished idea
that should be consigned to the dustbin
of history..❌❌❌

Take my advice & thank me later. ✌️✌️☺️
we'll never change the name. Biafra will keep tormenting you.

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Amalekki: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

Where is your abacha today and what happened to Obasanjo at last
Read his comment again to understand the point.

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ma373733(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
BIAFRA

The name that gives them hypertension

4 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by techWriter1: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
I haven't tell yougonna a proud Nigeriansn msm God thank you and every freehavem beloved
Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by IfnobeGod20: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
One of the most powerful women in Nigeria that is above the law.

There are people in this world that you can't arrest, even in the UK and America.

I always tell people no matter what they say trump did in the election attack on the capital hill, trump can't be arrested.

In Nigeria, people like Bianca, Obasanjo, good luck Jonathan etc they are above the law.

If you touch bianca ojukwu, then there will be a civil war.
If you touch good luck Jonathan then Nigeria Will burn to the ground.
If you touch Obasanjo then there will be war.

They say nobody is above the law, don't be deceived, there are those above the law even in America and the UK.
Mr. Man, no body and I repeat nobody is bigger than the government. If the government is ready to shame you and drag you on the floor, they won't bleep an eye. They said worst than that about Nnamdi Kanu with all his followers but he was humbled and his supporters could not do anything than to be killing the same set of people they claimed to the protecting. If OBJ, Jonathan or Buhari chew more than they can bite, the system will disgrace them and molest them and nothing will happen. The worst is people start killing themselves and destroying facilities while government start killing the killable on the premise of defending the integrity of the nation. With the touching of Jonathan's wife, you should know no one is bigger than the government. Because if a man wife is molested, is the man that is molested indirectly.

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by CUMIN: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Biafra will forever be a mirage and a figment of imagination in every Ibo man brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by malakaimoscondo: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:

There are people in this world that you can't arrest, even in the UK and America.

I always tell people no matter what they say trump did in the election attack on the capital hill, trump can't be arrested.

In Nigeria, people like Bianca, Obasanjo, good luck Jonathan etc they are above the law.

They say nobody is above the law, don't be deceived, there are those above the law even in America and the UK.
make she drive rough now let see if dss no go pick.. na so they praise Kanu till they bring the I'd... ot back home

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
NORTHERNERS ARE AFRAID OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF SECESSION

They are afraid of Restructuring.

They are comfortable with the present statesquo where they continue to live large on the resources of the southern region.

They do not care about how bitter this reality is to an average southerners.

The southern region want to move forward to catch up with the developed world both in Asia, europe and the americas but the Hausa /Fulani are still holding Nigeria backward.

YOU TELL THEM ABOUT RESTRUCTURING OR SECESSION THEY SEE YOU AS ENEMY OF THE COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
I PERSONALLY THINK EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN MESSED UP THE CONFAB REPORT OF 2014 THAT HAS TO DO WITH RESTRUCTURING.

He was so concerned about his political future, about 2nd term.

He did not want to do anything to hurt the Hausa Fulani who are bitterly against restructuring or anything that will push them away from the present exploitation of Nigeria.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAD RECEIVED THE CONFAB REPORT 6 MONTHS TO THE 2014 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Instead of President Jonathan to boldly signed the confab report or put the necessary step to get it approved for implementation.

Jonathan was wasting time and was contesting for a 2nd term despite not having the right structure in place to win that election.

IJAW MAN IS NOT INTELLIGENT.

It is most unfortunate

That is their kind of life.

Eating Plantain and drinking Ogogoro.

They are never ambition to use power to change the progress of their people.

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamBianca I totally agreed with you Biafra won't end soon but not with the way Igbos and their are going about it.

Igbo can't all the time on the receiving end. In every life ambition when you try once and it failed change tactics and try again and again surely you will get it right but to be killing fellow Biafrans, intimidating and harassing them is very nonsensical to the highest and very barbaric in absolute.

If hate was not the core of these agitation many would have key in to it but the foundation lost geniuety when genetically hate syndrome carriers human took over the struggle. Now they are so hateful and despised other region with passion and on the process the hatred transient to their fellow kinsmen and they started killing same biafrans who are of difference view, that is just the horror of living a hateful life it will bounced back on you for sure. SE is now nickamed Afghaneastern* Talibaeastern* just because some idiots chose to be foolish.

Watch as they will jump on me like mad dog, I had bruised their arrogant skulls again. Waiting to hear you afonja or aboki or strike through my post. Truth annoys them. Very full of themselves(ipob miscreants online fake warriors) I'm waiting..........

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Guestlander: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:

Nobody is above the law. All those people you mentioned will definitely be arrested if they commit a serious crime.

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by studentwriter(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
heyhey2016:
Holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour
grin

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by studentwriter(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:

just reading this ignorant comment alone you'll know this one hasn't seen the four walls of the University.
Abeg try go school bro cos e dey help.

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by olibeans: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode's side chick!
So she's still talking!!
Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by studentwriter(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
goaldynboy:

Yeah! Terrorists will continue to waste Federal govt soldiers untill none is left!!
and after killing them all you come get the biafra na make I see.
ode

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by studentwriter(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
adecz:

Change the name "Biafra" & you will get more sympathy & support from other regions of Nigeria..☑️
Biafra is a name of a vanquished idea that should be consigned to the dustbin of history..❌❌❌
Take my advice & thank me later. ✌️✌️☺️
God bless you this insight

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by adecz: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
InoGetJoy:
we'll never change the name. Biafra will keep tormenting you.

You are the ones that have tormented
yourselves for over ½ a century & yet no
headway apart from death & more destruction .. ☠️☠️�

People like you have no knowledge of
history & most likely unemployed or poorly employed.

Correct me if I'm right. ◀️⏪⏺️

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Madas1986(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
franchasng:
Tell them.

Buhari's foolishness made Nnamdu Kanu a star today.

If I happened to be Buhari's son, the moment his tenure ends as President, I will reject him as my father and run away with the loots he has stolen for me and even change my surname because he Buhari has brought so much shame to that name Buhari.

The few people forming likeness for Buhari now are doing so because he is still in power and they want his favor as President. But the moment Buhari comes down as President, that name Buhari will become a shame and a curse that nobody will want to associate with for life.

Fulanis will realize the damage Buhari done to them after 2023.

Musa Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar are all Fulanis and Nigerians from all tribes loved them still.

There is something evil about Buhari, I pity his generation. The billions he has stolen and amassed for them can never save them from the curses their evil father have accumulated for them, unless they denounce and reject him completely.
is possible you have rejected your father on several occasions

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ogwumgbe: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:
Is this not FFK side chick

Your mother is FFk side chick you idiot, he bleeped your mother in her ass

3 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ogwumgbe: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
jrusky:
MadamBianca I totally agreed with you Biafra won't end soon but not with the way Igbos and their are going about it.

Igbo can't all the time on the receiving end. In every life ambition when you try once and it failed change tactics and try again and again surely you will get it right but to be killing fellow Biafrans, intimidating and harassing them is very nonsensical to the highest and very barbaric in absolute.

If hate was not the core of these agitation many would have key in to it but the foundation lost geniuety when genetically hate syndrome carriers human took over the struggle. Now they are so hateful and despised other region with passion and on the process the hatred transient to their fellow kinsmen and they started killing same biafrans who are of difference view, that is just the horror of living a hateful life it will bounced back on you for sure. SE is now nickamed Afghaneastern* Talibaeastern* just because some idiots chose to be foolish.

Watch as they will jump on me like mad dog, I had bruised their arrogant skulls again. Waiting to hear you afonja or aboki or strike through my post. Truth annoys them. Very full of themselves(ipob miscreants online fake warriors) I'm waiting..........

We are waiting for you to bring your own solution

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ogwumgbe: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
wink2015:
I PERSONALLY THINK EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN MESSED UP THE CONFAB REPORT OF 2014 THAT HAS TO DO WITH RESTRUCTURING.

He was so concerned about his political future, about 2nd term.

He did not want to do anything to hurt the Hausa Fulani who are bitterly against restructuring or anything that will push them away from the present exploitation of Nigeria.

GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAD RECEIVED THE CONFAB REPORT 6 MONTHS TO THE 2014 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Instead of President Jonathan to boldly signed the confab report or put the necessary step to get it approved for implementation.

Jonathan was wasting time and was contesting for a 2nd term despite not having the right structure in place to win that election.

IJAW MAN IS NOT INTELLIGENT.

It is most unfortunate

That is their kind of life.

Eating Plantain and drinking Ogogoro.

They are never ambition to use power to change the progress of their people.

Was CONFAB A LAW THAT AS SOON AS HE SIGNED IT, IT WOULD START WORKING? IGNORAMUS EVERYWHERE
Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ogwumgbe: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
studentwriter:
just reading this ignorant comment alone you'll know this one hasn't seen the four walls of the University.
Abeg try go school bro cos e dey help.

What's wrong with what he said or are you economical with the truth that some people are above the law in that country,?And you that saw the four walls of a university, what has your half baked zoo education contributed to the development of the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Baawaa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Your mother is FFk side chick you idiot, he bleeped your mother in her ass
Why are you crying, did anybody beat you
Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by ogwumgbe: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:

Why are you crying, did anybody beat you

FFK licked and bleeped you mother's smelly ass and pussy

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by zoedew: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
SURE! YOU NEED TO STAY RELEVANT!!
Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by JOemmy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Aufbauh:
I'll only take those Biafra agitators seriously after 2023. If they can sustain the tempo of this their agitation after Buhari's exist then I'll personally support them.

What I detest and it's unacceptable is the agitation borne out of anger and bitterness that the person you supported loss an election.

PDP LOST ELECTIONS IN 2015 AND OTHER NIGERIANS INCLUDING THE SS WALKED AWAY TO RESTRATEGISE, BUT NOT THE SE. 6 YEARS AFTER THEY ARE STILL ANGRY AND AGITATING.

Mossob started the agitation during obj tenure is not about pdp loosing the 2015 presidential election buhari only escalated the agitation when he ordered the nigerian army to start killing innocent igbo youths who were only conducting rallies and waving biafran flags.

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by Gubioma: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
franchasng:
Tell them.

Buhari's foolishness made Nnamdu Kanu a star today.

If I happened to be Buhari's son, the moment his tenure ends as President, I will reject him as my father and run away with the loots he has stolen for me and even change my surname because he Buhari has brought so much shame to that name Buhari.

The few people forming likeness for Buhari now are doing so because he is still in power and they want his favor as President. But the moment Buhari comes down as President, that name Buhari will become a shame and a curse that nobody will want to associate with for life.

Fulanis will realize the damage Buhari done to them after 2023.

Musa Yaradua, Atiku Abubakar are all Fulanis and Nigerians from all tribes loved them still.

There is something evil about Buhari, I pity his generation. The billions he has stolen and amassed for them can never save them from the curses their evil father have accumulated for them, unless they denounce and reject him completely.
Dan Borno speaking..... grin read ur history text book say no to war.1967

1 Like

Re: 10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca by studentwriter(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

What's wrong with what he said or are you economical with the truth that some people are above the law in that country,?And you that saw the four walls of a university, what has your half baked zoo education contributed to the development of the zoo?
IPOB spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.