Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149312 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Jamesqu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Project straight out of a horror movie!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by elvis07: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
@brabus pls post ur current expenditure on D̶̲̥̅̊ thread dat started all dis.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by elvis07: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
@brabus pls post ur current expenditure on D̶̲̥̅̊ thread dat started all dis nd stop mixing projects in one thread
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 3:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Project
Update: Luxury block of flats

Ornamental works and plastering of the fence ongoing at the site. I'll
discuss with the client to update the project cost for learning purpose.

Current pictures of the project can also be obtained from the client.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 3:57am On Jun 23, 2013
diordaves: Brabus/Nexthomes, can you please confirm the authenticity or otherwise of the posted phone conversation.

Ahonohai, its so sad that you need to go through this. My take on this, pending Brabus's reaction, is for you to exploit ways to cut and limit your loses. From earlier missive from Brabus, we came about the knowledge that Brabus bought some items which were not to specification and subsequently rejected, and that he (Brabus) is having trouble getting a refund from the sellers, hence his inability to pay you. Ahonohai, is that still the situation?

Now Brabus, is this still the situation? Have you returned items to sellers and still waiting for refund? If yes, did you inform your client (Ahonohai) of the current state of play? If you have not returned the items, where are they? Were the items rejected by the sellers? If yes, did you inform your client of your effort to get a refund? What have you done parallel to the refund saga to whole or part pay your client? Did you inform your client of any personal or contractual issues working against any sincere(?) wish to pay him. If you are having issues, did you plead for a payment arrangement (instalmental) with your client? "Switching off" and thinking this issue will go away seems a wishful thinking short of burying your head in the sand because your client is really set on getting back his money.Who will blame him. Its strictly business.

Ahonohai, am asking this so much question just to establish if those items have been returned or still somewhere. Can you take possession, do a fire sale on them and cut your loses?. If the rejected items have been returned, refund collected and no payment was made to you, it appears you may struggle some time more to get your money. Its about half a year now.

Respected sir, the conversation is authentic and as at the time of the recording the situation is as was stated in the telephone conversation. I couldn't get a refund for items which were purchased and installed 3 months before they were rejected. Of course, I still have them in my store.

UPDATE

The client has been paid since.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by blank(f): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
I decided to modify my earlier post. I have seen that you have learned quite a lot from your past mistakes and have taken all the negative criticism in your stride. I am happy that the ahonohai issue has finally been laid to rest.

That being said, I like the quality and look of the furniture. Really nice. Apart from all the issues that came up, I think you did a really good job on the house.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 4:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Updated Pics

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 4:19am On Aug 28, 2013
The Luxury flat is fully plastered. Finishes to begin soooooooon!

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2013
blank: I decided to modify my earlier post. I have seen that you have learned quite a lot from your past mistakes and have taken all the negative criticism in your stride. I am happy that the ahonohai issue has finally been laid to rest.

That being said, I like the quality and look of the furniture. Really nice. Apart from all the issues that came up, I think you did a really good job on the house.

Thank you.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by mufutau55(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
brabus: The Luxury flat is fully plastered. Finishes to begin soooooooon!

Nicely done, Oga Brabus.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
1)Tastefully furnished 5Bdroom duplx with swiming pool in a gud location @VGC #150M
2)4 Bdroom duplx wth swiming pool at VGC with gud title #145M 08027332987 , 08096615077
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by cleric(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
brabus: EXPERT'S ADVISE ON CONCRETE SLABS AND CURING PERIOD

It is important that freshly poured concrete is kept from drying out too quickly during the ‘curing’ period This is because the full bond between all of the ingredients will not be achieved if it is left to dry out on its own, leading to a weaker structure with a greater tendency to crack. KUNTASH, na part of the thing wey dey cause crack be this o.

With the columns, this is achieved by wrapping them in plastic, thus preventing evaporation of moisture. With the beams and slabs, it is done my periodically spraying them with water to ensure they stay wet.

Serious lesson learnt.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by cleric(m): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2014
ahonohai: [size=16pt]LSDPC RENOVATION UPDATE
[/size]

[size=14pt]ATTENTION BRABUS AND OTHER NAIRALANDERS[/size]

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY?version=3" type="[/flash]

Wow! I love the intro sound track. i guess you did a special one for brabus. I would buy ur cd if you made an album, otherwise, send me ur you tube link, let me subscribe.

As for the brabus, I am yet to read the rest of this thread but i believe it is all settled now. Otherwise, i will be singing Canibus's "How Come" for brabus (but i like the guy sha) grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
wrong thread
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by segcymoor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
ahonohai: wrong thread
How?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2014
segcymoor:
How?

I was trying to copy the video posting code and accidentally posted the new video here. There's no option to delete posts
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas from the NextHome Team

In addition to wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, we also want to say thank you. This has been an amazing year of change and growth for NextHome, and it would not be possible without your support!

Thank you for your continued support of NextHome, and we look forward to working with you in 2015!

The NextHome Team

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Jamesqu(m): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Hajj Mufutau 55,

Land sellers are gradually taking over this section o....builders are too few na...make una advertise, we need to learn!

cc: mufutau55
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by joecooper(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
With as low as N89,999 you can secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get 4 cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, WhatsApp 08039214367

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by donniegirl: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
alabashop:
am loving this thread and section and would love to be of service to everyone ! i sell electrical products at the Alaba int'l mkt and i can provide competitive prices for all electric products to be used in construction : Nigerian wires and cables,pvc pipes and boxes ,sockets and switches and all other lighting fixtures ,etc etc !

Mr Okenna Peter
cityelectrik@gmail.com

I am looking for professional electricians. Can anyone recommend some for me, thanks. smiley
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
I may look like a clown online now but am sure am helping some folks from throwing away their hard earned money......You will all thank me later.

People in Diaspora....keep your eyes open o...... lots of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Talk to the following people on Nairaland and they will tell you of their experiences.
1. QC1
2. Euromillion
3. Mavverick
4. Brag3
5. 3strikes
and many more Diasporans who are quietly licking their wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by brabus(m): 5:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by erico2k2(m): 6:01am On Apr 08, 2016
3strike:
I may look like a clown online now but am sure am helping some folks from throwing away their hard earned money......You will all thank me later.

People in Diaspora....keep your eyes open o...... lots of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Talk to the following people on Nairaland and they will tell you of their experiences.
1. QC1
2. Euromillion
3. Mavverick
4. Brag3
5. 3strikes
and many more Diasporans who are quietly licking their wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
it is well
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by hypnotic(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Home, kitchen and furnishing accessories are very much available

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.