Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport (15117 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by segebase(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make dem come take over naija self
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by FolabiCash: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Africans owe China a whole lot ! While the ones who colonized us looked away , China came and helped , now UK and us are scrambling all over the place trying to placate Africans just because they see that the Chinese are having their ways in African countries.

3 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Valuc: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
JarizodZazz:
wahala be like bicycle

On another note, kindly check out these portrait artworks of the BBN housemates I did � Need something like this? Kindly hit my DM��
how muc
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by TheWolfen(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Calm down and drink water enh

timesup234:
If not for China, Africa would have been a third world shiitthole like America. I laughed when I saw this rubbish propaganda about China taking over Africa. Without China there won't be any Africa. China is the greatest country on Earth and with their help we'll crush global imperialism lead by bastard America
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by DOTian: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
China is Africas quickest route to infastructural development if the relationship is calibrated in a way that really assures a win win situation for the two parties..

3 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Jeromejnr(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
JarizodZazz:
wahala be like bicycle

On another note, kindly check out these portrait artworks of the BBN housemates I did � Need something like this? Kindly hit my DM��

Who is the second girl with the scarf?
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by tradepunter: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
NO BE THE SAME CHINA Say they not TAKING OVER HONG KONG

That HONG KONG is region running COUNTRY TWO system POLICY?

Check out the FRONT PAGE.... all PRO CHINESE views HAHAHAHA

China dy monitor NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
timesup234:
Yes I don't want to catch up with their homelessness and brokeness. I also don't want to catch up with their depression. America will forever be trying to catch up with the richness of Nigerian citizens, they will fantasize about our happiness and healthy citizens. Young man you are brainwashed and you will neve catch up to the truth of the bullshit called America prosperity myth

Nigerians are a social people and score highly in happiness indices - most western countries are depressing - Nigeria overall is a better country - african countries in general are much better and happier. Leave them they wont understand due to years of colonial brainwashing...

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by ArewaNorth: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Only if Africa can wake up to realize the Plans China has for her.

Even as we speak Nigeria is already sold out to china without we knowing..

U.S has more than $26.trillion debt and the Chinese do own a lot of U.S. debt—about $1.1 trillion as of early 2020. Japan and China own about 5.2% and 4.6% of the U.S. debt, respectively. Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't been growing at a 7% clip year after year. The other countries that hold the most U.S. debt include the U.K., Brazil, and Ireland. So, forget all that debt issues and invest, when it's time to enjoy the debt, enjoy it. Let me help u with the site that can help u see more of U.S heavy debt profile:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080615/china-owns-us-debt-how-much.asp

Do u mean U.S is also sold to China?

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BlackPantherxXx: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bifwoli:
So you get stuff from disreputable sites like QAon ,OpIndia ,FoxNews ,InfoWars and treat is as gospel truth?

This says a lot about you.

Is quartz.com ...Fox?

Says a lot about you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by nurudeen181(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
news from children of hate
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by musicwriter(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
The "debt trap" allegation is coined by the governments and media of Western countries, he said, urging a more just, balanced perspective on the issue.

Indeed, semantic and linguistic manipulation is how Western countries manipulate and control African elites, in fact, all elites in all their former colonies. I've known this for long through my independent research!! White people didn't teach us their language because they loved our ancestors, rather their language was given to us to control us. If you know your language very well (and white people do) you can trick someone or people and put them in a spell using words!!. And they won't know they're in a spell!! White people have for a long time mastered how to do that to elites in their former colonies.

Unfortunately, my fellow Africans are not ready to know how we're being controlled today and when you try to inform them, they'll call it conspiracy theory, which is just how we've been trained to maintain our enslavement by ourselves.

Here's a good example of what the Chinese official is talking about. See how Britain and the CIA deceived Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe to destroy African languages in literature https://www.africason.com/2021/08/how-britain-deceived-soyinka-chinua.html

China has never hurt an African country. Be wary when you read anything online about China hurting an African country because such news come from Western interests who are scared of China's rising power in Africa and the rest of the world.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by dallyemmy: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
The West owes China more than Africa as a continent.

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by michoim(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fake news everywhere you go...
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
musicwriter:

Indeed, semantic and linguistic manipulation is how Western countries manipulate and control African elites, in fact, all elites in all their former colonies. I've known this for long through my independent research!! White people didn't teach us their language because they loved our ancestors, rather their language was given to us to control us. If you know your language very well (and white people do) you can trick someone or people and put them in a spell using words!!. And they won't know they're in a spell!! White people have for a long time mastered how to do that to elites in their former colonies.

Unfortunately, my fellow Africans are not ready to know how we're being controlled today and when you try to inform them, they'll call it conspiracy theory, which is just how we've been trained to maintain our enslavement by ourselves.

Here's a good example of what the Chinese official is talking about. See how Britain and the CIA deceived Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe to destroy African languages in literature https://www.africason.com/2021/08/how-britain-deceived-soyinka-chinua.html

Today BBC has news service in igbo, hausa and yoruba - why? not because they love us but because they are poor imperialists....

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
alanto:
I believe China. The west is gone if propaganda is now their only weapon. China has a lot of money to throw around and they are using that to gain influence. It’s not bad.
You see those ones that don’t like good news will say China is lying like they have access to the agreement.

Why do you guys want Nigeria to fail so much? Now you are extending the hate to the whole of Africa? When you achieve your utopia are you going to move it to America? Think. Think!
Abeg help me ask dem wooo ! Nigerians don't like anything good about Nigeria except Bad News ! You go dey hear see dem jump from one forum to another to express Thier disastrous opinions undecided undecided undecided
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
the reason the West are spreading this fake news is to get the civil population to dislike china and to get african governments to borrow from them instead....

3 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by musicwriter(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Today BBC has news service in igbo, hausa and yoruba - why? not because they love us but because they are poor imperialists....

Our native languages were destroyed by Britain in the first place, not China. How they did it needs no explanation. If you see African languages on the BBC it's because some Africans there are trying to see what they can do about it.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by TruthUntold: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
ugabamuzu:
Only if Africa can wake up to realize the Plans China has for her.

Even as we speak Nigeria is already sold out to china without we knowing..

bring proof or go siddon somewhere and keep quiet, you propagandadist

2 Likes

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by TruthUntold: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Believe Chinese at your own peril.

I read some articles on quartz.com.

I would share links shortly.

The Chinese have their sights firmly on world domination... they are already on the way.

seriously, I can't believe you these people that believe everything you read. So because it sounds logical it must be true, right?
Because there's circumstancial evidence, it's a conspiracy, wake up bro.
Wake up!

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Who is the second girl with the scarf?

Saskay
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Valuc:
how muc

The price is dependent on the frame size you want and your location as well.

soft copy alone is #5k ( you can decide to frame it yourself later if you want)

14 by 16 frame size is 18k (but I'll do it for 17k if you stay in Lagos) . 16 by 20 is 20k (goes for 19k if you stay in Lagos), 22 by 18 size is 22k (I'll do it for 21k if you stay in Lagos) and 20 by 30 is 25k (goes for 24k if you stay in lagos).

The reduced price for Lagos is because that's where I stay and framed artwork delivery is easier and transportation fees is lesser in such a situation.

The price covers the artwork design, printing, framing and delivery)
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
musicwriter:

Our native languages were destroyed by Britain in the first place, not China. How they did it needs no explanation. If you see African languages on the BBC it's because some Africans there are trying to see what they can do about it.

no the reason bbc offers our languages is to retain CONTROL over nigerians....

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by goody234: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is what will happen to most african countries the chinese will take over and turn inhabitants into leaseholders ....For as long as african leaders continue their begging of money from the chinese ....i really wonder sometimes how bereft and glueless some african leaders are of any ideas to move africa forward .
I am now convinced there is some sort of leadership DNA missing in our genes i swear !!
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by jeffoe(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol. If you give someone a loan you should also give the person the opportunity to use competitive method/means through public bidding to determine the company that would execute the project. You give them loan and ensure your own state companies implement the project. One major problem is that the terms and conditions of this loan are usually in Chinese and not made public which give rise to speculation.

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by musicwriter(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

no the reason bbc offers our languages is to retain CONTROL over nigerians....

Yes, you're right. Very correct!
Now, it becomes clear it doesn't really matter who came up with the idea first but you can be rest assured the purpose must be somehow either exploitative or for control as long as you're dealing with a European country. But if China were to do the same thing, Western interests would give it a label, such as "China to re-colonize Africa using African languages" grin grin

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Jaydot01: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Believe Chinese at your own peril.

I read some articles on quartz.com.

I would share links shortly.

The Chinese have their sights firmly on world domination... they are already on the way.
Paste the link
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BlackPantherxXx: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
TruthUntold:

seriously, I can't believe you these people that believe everything you read. So because it sounds logical it must be true, right?
Because there's circumstancial evidence, it's a conspiracy, wake up bro.
Wake up!

So why do YOU believe everything you read? What's the conspiracy ?
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by ToyinDipo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Africans can't leave these mofos in their quest to recolonize the continent.
Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by BigBashiru: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
FolabiCash:
Africans owe China a whole lot ! While the ones who colonized us looked away , China came and helped , now UK and us are scrambling all over the place trying to placate Africans just because they see that the Chinese are having their ways in African countries.

and they (the West) have been looking down on africans for too long and western media has instilled inferiority complex in africans for too long.

now that western grip on africa is fading is the exact same reason they have all been returning looted bronzes and sculptures and all apologizing for their past crimes in africa. But african states should not give in! We should stick to our true friends...

1 Like

Re: China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport by Ochys87: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
jericco1:
Just know that the airport is as good as gone

The Chinese government is the worst ever. They are the best when it comes to covering their tracks. undecided

How is d Chinese government worse, care to share?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban / Mark Milley: Chinese Missile Launch Very Concerning, Says Top US General / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.