Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,862 members, 7,844,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) (45585 Views)

Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Beauty Felix: Nigerian Human Trafficker Exposed In Spain / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
dalass:

I guessed as much. Cause that guy didn't look.like he could own such a mansion that is that old undecided

Our people from the other side of the south always love ritualistic thread for Yoruba's especially Ogun state..

But they won't like this explanation. They will.jump and pass as usual

Don't mind them, they have gone on rampage jubilating like the primitive tribe that they are, always happy at any iota of Ill luck on others. They need to believe you are down in other to feel good and worthy. Even if they live next to that house they will not tell the truth, they are being eaten alive by yoruba envy. Inferiority complex is a disease, I advice every omoluabi to ignore them, they are on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
South West leaders should start a campaign against ritual killings and skull mining in thier respective states before they we wake up one day and discovered that all of them are "headless"
their politician and big men in govt offices hands are involve in this atrocious act.
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
You say ritualist and see how both of them be like hungry people
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by Hkff: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by dieavirgin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
SirBlack999:
Ụmụ afonja.... Olee way?!!
Chineke nna.
stfu. Dose perpetuating d act in that street are hausas/fulani paid to safeguard that particular house
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by dieavirgin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
dalass:

The House was built by a well known Ijebu man and well respected celebrity by the name SIR KAMARU (KAMARU OSHINUSI) whom for long has travelled to USA with his family say over 25years now.....he hide a security guard by the name ADAMU of which has been aboring fellow hausa men to leave with him for long so the same ADAMU has been operating with the rubbers found there at the very house, so pls � Mr post master or writer should stop the nonsense said that HUMAN PARTS WHERE FOUND AT THE COMPOUND OKAY.......only weapons and stolen New Motorcycles was found in old abandon compound.......you might how did I got to know of the story okay, it's because I leave on same and right opposite the said house �
exactly. My parent lives in that street. I can remember money being paid to dis said ADAMU as a vigilante on several occasions

1 Like

Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by dieavirgin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
lalo128:
why are you crying is it your house or are you Mr kamaru stop defending them NA HUMAN PARTS DEM SEE SHIKENAN.
u poke. The man left dis country several years ago. Dis ADAMU as a gateman with his several hausa friends have been living there since then. I grew up in that neighbourhood mate.
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by Poleski: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
If the money ritual worked, they would be hiding in a beautiful mansion, not that building!

For idiots who think it works, let me make it clear to you. The money ritual doesn't work! Juju doesn't work! Ghosts don't exist!

Well-educated people don't believe this crap because they know better. It's mostly the poorly educated who believe it.
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2021
dieavirgin:
exactly. My parent lives in that street. I can remember money being paid to dis said ADAMU as a vigilante on several occasions

Imagine.!
Re: Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Pls � the writer should pls � retreat the issue okay....the House was built by a well known Ijebu man and well respected celebrity by the name SIR KAMARU (KAMARU OSHINUSI) whom for long has travelled to USA with his family say over 25years now.....he hide a security guard by the name ADAMU of which has been aboring fellow hausa men to leave with him for long so the same ADAMU has been operating with the rubbers found there at the very house, so pls � Mr post master or writer should stop the nonsense said that HUMAN PARTS WHERE FOUND AT THE COMPOUND OKAY.......only weapons and stolen New Motorcycles was found in old abandon compound.......you might how did I got to know of the story okay, it's because I leave on same and right opposite the said house �

This was copied from one of the comments on Facebook by Ademuyiwa Adeleye.
Thanks for the verification of the story,whether true or otherwise
I have been pleading with nigerians especially the youths to be careful of fake news.. but most wont listen..if this fake news would start a tribal war thousands wld hve been killed b4 realising its fake news..we need to always read any news online with a pinch of salt , looking at this thread you wld see a lot of peeps already throwing disgusting tribal insults all over fake news..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics / SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.