Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14298 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by SkengRay: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2021
SportsHD:
Second wave album by Ruger.
No suburban remix by sheff G.
Sheff G is cold

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by PandoraObi: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2021
safesurfer:
lol. Before you sing a song, won't you first listen to it? So, both I presume.
Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; sing by yourself to glorify God is different from listening to entertain yourself

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by mrdipye(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Ayamma by Frank Edward
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by smith946: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Holy father by mayorkun feat victony......

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
I've just downloaded the song thanks
Wana69:
Kcee cultural music

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by SportsHD: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2021
SkengRay:
Sheff G is cold
So freaking cold. I get high just by putting his four albums on repeat every week.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Komo4dmoney: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy
AntiChristian:
Which one Jesus listened to in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by freeborn02: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

Unfortunately, that's about the only thing you current day Christians see in Gospel songs: Vibing.

Many have lost touch with the spirituality of the songs; it is just about the vibes.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Shirley Caesar Jesus I love calling your name.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Adjovi: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Hymn's draw me closer than the songs of now adays

Nearer my God to thee.
Through the love of God our saviour all will be well.
Come Holy spirit dark is the hour.
Day by Day with every passing moment.
More love to the o God.
My hope is built on nothing less.
Abide with me.
It is well with my soul.
Search me o God and know my thoughts today.
I must tell Jesus, all of my troubles, I cannot bear my burdens alone.
May the Grace of Christ our saviour.
I'll be a true soldier, I'll die at my post.
Roll back the curtains of memories.
There is a fountain filled with blood.
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Vibe as long as your heart get along with the music. tongue
freeborn02:

Unfortunately, that's about the only thing you current day Christians see in Gospel songs: Vibing.

Many have lost touch with the spirituality of the songs; it is just about the vibes.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by averageguy(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
NF-time tongue

Oh wow! He's one of my favorites. I had been at a couple of his concerts (even before they were getting sold out), and bought CDs for this first 2 albums lol. But these days, he has blown up with Christians and Non-Christians, and I refuse to pay reallyy high prices for his concerts undecided

If you like him, you might like music from people like KB and Lecrae

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; sing by yourself to glorify God is different from listening to entertain yourself
not everyone listens to gospel music to entertain themselves as you allege. That's been judgemental. I understand that gospel music has been dangerously perverted (is there any aspect of Christian service that haven't been corrupted?) but it doesn't mean there are no inspired songs out there. Even in heaven the song of Moses will be sung, because it is inspired.
Revelation 15:3
[3]And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Also, Elisha was inspired by instrumental music (without words, just musical instruments) and a miracle was performed.
See 2 Kings 3:15
[15]But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him.

Modified: to add. When an evil spirit possessed Saul, Israel's first king, remember, music by the hands of a skillful David, was the means by which the evil spirit was expelled.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Bro we connect to this music at times everything is good.
PandoraObi:
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
SCOAN
SINS POWER OVER ME IS BROKEN
LOCATE ME LORD IN YOUR MERCY
SON OF DAVID
WELCOME TO MY HEAR
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by HoliAlaji(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Yunana E ft Benzy holy alaji---AMEN
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by jubrilELsudan: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2021
FACE DOWN ARSE UP BY 2 LIVE CREW

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by freeborn02: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Bnaira77:
Vibe as long as your heart get along with the music. tongue

My foot.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by wumi2017(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Tope alabi __Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Elevation Worship - Jireh
I love this song

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by domido(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2021
chiommy123:
I like Nathaniel basseys songs. He sings from his heart.
The guy goes to heaven and sing with the angels fess before releasing it on earth.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Ome nma nara ekele di'nma
Ome nma, nara ekele
Ome nma nara ekele di'nma
Ome nma, nara ekele
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by EmmyCC: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Chike ft Ada Ehi : watching over me
Ric Hasani Victory : belongs to Jesus
Mercy Chinwo : Obinasom.
Flavour: Product of Grace.
Chinyere Udoma ; A dị m well loaded
Ụmụ Obiligbo: Aka Chineke
Frank Edwards: Ayamma.
A lot of Mercy Chinwo and Judikay songs.
Chioma Jesus: Na God I dey praise.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by dwilliams: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
DUNSIN OYEKAN... THE ANTHEM ... MUM had an accident which affected her spine.. the song hits harder

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by echepops(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

One name that has all the power by Loveworld singers.

This song will connect you to the heavens. So sweet to the soul
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
We worship God in spirit and truth as long as your heart is connected truthfully. No problem
freeborn02:

My foot.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ochecanny2(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Sinach he did it again happy sunday guys' qh

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Udstar(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Elevation - promises, million little miracles, jireh
Nathaniel Bassey
Hillsong
Etc

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by davidque: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2021
CALEB - 12am ft Gabby Callwood. Nice track

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by galileo180(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
I Remember by Nathaniel Bassey

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by sholatech(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Capable God by Gratitude Featuring Judikay.
So much joy and happiness praising and worshiping God!
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Instead of talking about salvation and CHRISTlike living that draw us closer to God we are talking about songs and music for entertainment

Una don start. What's wrong in music?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 4) / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.