Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14303 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by tsiyr: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2023
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

Get Tonic solfa for Cece Winans - Believe for it and other gospel songs on Choralty
https://youtu.be/oSrLbVGHhGI

Please don't forget to share, like, comment and subscribe.

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Your belief is useless if you don't follow Jesus.

Which Gospel song did Jesus listened to?

Hymns!

And Gospel songs are mix of hymns and God's Words but I know, you are not capable of understanding this.

And right now there is no difference between you and Satan.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hymns!

And Gospel songs are mix of hymns and God's Words but I know, you are not capable of understanding this.

Where did Jesus mix hymns with God's word?

Who was the choir master among the disciples?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus mix hymns with God's word?

Who was the choir master among the disciples?

See how mad and not normal you are? I said "hymns". Jesus Listened to and sand hymns

Your mad self ended up mixing everything exactly how mad people do. You are not normal and mad at the same time, no wonder you Muslims make one feel like one is near an abomination. Tufiakwa!
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how mad and not normal you are? I said "hymns". Jesus Listened to and sand hymns

Your mad self ended up mixing everything exactly how mad people do. You are not normal and mad at the same time, no wonder you Muslims make one feel like one is near an abomination. Tufiakwa!

Which hymn did he sang? Did he feature Kenoly or Don Moen/ Kirk Franklin?
Which Hymn book did he sang from?
Tell me the lyrics?
Or was it the Lord's Prayer he sang as hymn?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hymns!

I agree with you.

Even Jesus called Peter "Satan" yet he said he will build his church on him.

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.” Matthew 16:23

But just five verses before that Jesus said he'll build his Church on Peter the rock
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

So calling me "Satan" is meaningless! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.