Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam (1321 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Just Uniforms List Of Services!! Office - City Mall, Onikan. Call- 08107806250 / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Tinamoore(f): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2021
My office needed to make some staff uniforms and we came across Just Uniforms online. I contacted them and we agreed at a price. He wanted us to make payment for all the uniforms but I insisted on paying for just a sample to know how good they are.

My boss transferred 9500 to him and it was agreed it will be delivered in few days. On the said day, he postponed it to another day saying they had lots of work. Later on when I chatted them on WhatsApp to confirm when we would get it, I got a rude reply that if we can't wait, we should provide our account details for a refund. Immediately I forwarded our account details but up till today, we are yet to get our refund.

This happened over a week now and he no longer pick calls from any number I have previously used to call him. I would have posted screenshot of our chats but it was erased when I tried reporting his number on WhatsApp. He read all my messages but kept mute.

So please take note that Just Uniforms is nothing but scam. He claims their office is at City Mall Onikan. The phone number is 08107806250.

They even have an account here on Nairaland with the name justuniforms.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by ebiphilip: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think it is too early to call them scàm... They have been supplying my office with quality uniforms since 2017
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
ebiphilip:
I think it is too early to call them scàm... They have been supplying my office with quality uniforms since 2017

You registered 23 minutes ago, and coincidentally, you saw a thread about Just uniforms and coincidentally, your office have transacted few times with them?

Wonderful grin

17 Likes

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by efighter: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
izzou:

You registered 23 minutes ago, and coincidentally, you saw a thread about Just uniforms and coincidentally, your office have transacted few times with them?

Wonderful grin

He is part of the fraud and he will be disgraced soon.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Tinamoore(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
efighter:

He is part of the fraud and he will be disgraced soon.

Don't mind the evil supporter. They are birds of a feather. The so called just uniforms was caught viewing this post on jobs section and he did not say anything to defend himself.
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Tinamoore(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
The scammer just replied me on WhatsApp now. Attached are screenshots

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Someone that cannot refund #9,500 is talking about lawsuits

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by dk58(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just Uniforms is obviously scam. My first communication with the biz owner stirred doubts when he said they have a warehouse in Ajah and an office at 15 City Mall, Onikan. Lagos Island. When I insisted on meeting him in person at their Ajah office, he switched to questions about the design and quantity. My guess: the biz owner may have tried and failed in the business but kept the website for scam purposes.

I wanted to ask him for a quotation on over 500 set of uniforms. Thanks to Tinamoore for exposing Just Uniforms...Now I'm happy to have delayed the transaction.

Only God knows how many Nigerians have fallen to his scam.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Oizee(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by SeaTrade(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin
Bro,I dey hail ooo.
Abeg ehn,do you know what kind of jobs a person that buy a new 30tons HOWO truck can be doing with it?
I don't want street jobs cos it makes no sense to buy a new truck to be earning peanuts in short street trips,rather than just buy all these cheap mack them.
So any company or long distance contract haulage you know?
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Bro,I dey hail ooo.
Abeg ehn,do you know what kind of jobs a person that buy a new 30tons HOWO truck can be doing with it?
I don't want street jobs cos it makes no sense to buy a new truck to be earning peanuts in short street trips,rather than just buy all these cheap mack them.

Empty barrels make the most noise. You cannot send a DM to ask this question, you are putting it where every one must see and know that you bought a new truck. When will this fool grow up?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Bro,I dey hail ooo.

I hail you bros.

If you don't want street trips, you can look for manufacturing companies to partner with. Look for companies that the production volume is high. I'll recommend Breweries and all these carbonated drinks (Their market dey sell well well)

But you'll have to register under a haulage company, since most of their requirements involves having a fleet, insurance and blah blah blah.

Just visit any of the brewery, look for a driver that's responsible, and maybe buy him a bottle. He would let you know all you need to know.

I don't know your location though. That one matters too
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by SeaTrade(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
izzou:

I hail you bros.

If you don't want street trips, you can look for manufacturing companies to partner with. Look for companies that the production volume is high. I'll recommend Breweries and all these carbonated drinks (Their market dey sell well well)

But you'll have to register under a haulage company, since most of their requirements involves having a fleet, insurance and blah blah blah.

Just visit any of the brewery, look for a driver that's responsible, and maybe buy him a bottle. He would let you know all you need to know.

I don't know your location though. That one matters too
No I didn't make it very clear,sorry.
Na dump truck,not cargo. HOWO 375 10 tires.
I am also working on a cargo own,but the issue be say the numbers too poor mehn,its beginning to look like the investment no go worth am but will try.
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by izzou(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
I am also working on a cargo own,but the issue be say the numbers too poor mehn,its beginning to look like the investment no go worth am but will try.

For dump trucks, you'll have to go to construction sites to find out.

I really don't know about the pay for that, but with a good driver and proper accountability, you should break even.

There are huge constructions projects currently going on (I'm sure of Lagos). So just make enquiries and see where you can hop in
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by Dashlish12: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
.. Good evening BossMan, trust u are doing good well im just seeing this and i dont know if you still want to have a good intel about dump trucks; i can say literally i know all about dump trucks field and if u need a brand new one i know a company that does assemble new one here in nigeria. Thanks as i await your response
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by ebiphilip: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uniform Company In Lagos
Re: Beware Of Just Uniforms. It's A Scam by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tinamoore:
My office needed to make some staff uniforms and we came across Just Uniforms online. I contacted them and we agreed at a price. He wanted us to make payment for all the uniforms but I insisted on paying for just a sample to know how good they are.

My boss transferred 9500 to him and it was agreed it will be delivered in few days. On the said day, he postponed it to another day saying they had lots of work. Later on when I chatted them on WhatsApp to confirm when we would get it, I got a rude reply that if we can't wait, we should provide our account details for a refund. Immediately I forwarded our account details but up till today, we are yet to get our refund.

This happened over a week now and he no longer pick calls from any number I have previously used to call him. I would have posted screenshot of our chats but it was erased when I tried reporting his number on WhatsApp. He read all my messages but kept mute.

So please take note that Just Uniforms is nothing but scam. He claims their office is at City Mall Onikan. The phone number is 08107806250.

They even have an account here on Nairaland with the name justuniforms.

There nothing like just uniforms in city mall onikan

You have been scammed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Did Abortion Without Telling Me / Is It Necessary To Do Traditional Wedding After Court Marriage? / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.