Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) (39540 Views)

P-square - Chop My Money(remix) Ft Akon And Mayd / [video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
I smiled till the end. Beautiful cool
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by techstack: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Finally we colonizing dem whites with our local music.
Villager. So them singing your song means you are colonizing them. LMAO
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is the kind of thing that gives Niggerians a hard on. To them this is progress.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by uuzba(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
soundOsonic:
Wow better than the original
As usual.
Praise white man and betray your fellow black man.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Nmezor(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dey get Naija blood abeg smiley....how interesting
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Lightorder: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ndi ara Lol !
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Awesome! cool grin
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by chronique(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
naptu2:
The Henhouse Prowlers have done this a long time ago.

This was during their tour of Nigeria in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_BE0tw5q98

This one na noise abeg.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by gazza07(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Shut that mouth osiso
soundOsonic:
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
E be like when jerry dey sing find Tom trouble
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Slashboy: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
smileyhands up for them������in yahoo boiz voice
Thandiubani:

A music band made up of four white musicians have rebranded Psquare's hit song 'chop my money'.

The band who performed the music on stage turned the popular song to countryside music.

One of the Psquare brothers, Paul Okoye shared the video on his Instagram page, hailing the band.

Sharing the video, he wrote: "Somewhere in Texas ���"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWsCgFhs2zE/

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHeu3zd39AM
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Tapout(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wtf! is going on here? cheesy cheesy it's nice though and hilarious grin grin
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by airoport: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Miracood2:
Na data to watch, but seems they did a good job.
What of free mb, MTN daily ration? Enjoy the music nah!
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lol ..omo laf won kill me! This tin just be like comedy!...very funny!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
soundOsonic:
That's what I tot

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by MosheDayan: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
soundOsonic:
you don start abi undecided
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by naptu2: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
chronique:

This one na noise abeg.

They also performed the song with Peter of PSquare at the American Embassy in Abuja on American Independence Day, July 4th, 2014. They've been performing the song for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumwrTGlNvE
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by IbileIfe: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thandiubani:

A music band made up of four white musicians have rebranded Psquare's hit song 'chop my money'.

The band who performed the music on stage turned the popular song to countryside music.

One of the Psquare brothers, Paul Okoye shared the video on his Instagram page, hailing the band.

Watch below:

I prefer their own. grin
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by blowjohn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Low budget band.
Give this song to coldplay or arcade fire or muse or U2 or disturbed or smashing pumpkins or system of a down or 3 doors down or Metallica or bon jovi or R.E.M or artic monkeys or Nickelback or jimmy eat world or oasis or neutral milk hotel or plain white Ts or red hot chili peppers or the killers or the black keys etc and watch them do magic with the song!
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by neurosci: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Lol, but na we still dey sing their song pass dey value their Grammy. Until we can bring them here for Headies.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by thesicilian: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
If it was a fellow Nigerian that did this threats of lawsuits would have been flying upandan by now
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by philiancoop(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2021
It's not oyinbo... They look like Mexicans
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Funny and nice
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Kashina: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Cool
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by DonJuan13: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2021
grin ; grin grin refreshing..
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Born2Breed(f): 5:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Thandiubani:

Watch below:

These guys together will make good music for a very long time. They would have faded next year if still apart.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by pacespot(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2021
grin I was expecting to see the singing accompanied by pakurumole dance grin, but anyhow they tried.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
For your mind abi!
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by alfredo4u(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Mad ohhh
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

4 people
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by soundOsonic: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
uuzba:

As usual.
Praise white man and betray your fellow black man.
The day that you people will mature enough to understand that people opinion cannot be thesame with yours and it is just fine; that will be the day you all will be delivered from this disgusting mentality you are carry. Better be woke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / 10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.