Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm (12164 Views)

DSS Raises Alarm Over Planned Attack On Religious, Recreation Centres / DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by Lovenorth: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sirheny007:
I wish the insurgents success in all their endeavors.
grin grin
Seun pls take note
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by winner37(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
That is where it's supposed to start before come to the citizens...
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by McTobe(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chai my brother, this kind comment. We were firstly Humans. Kai where is the love?
Sirheny007:
I wish the insurgents success in all their endeavors.
grin grin
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by Comedian2019: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Subzero047:
Who are they raising alarm to?
To we civilians, so we can secure them with bare hands.
Anyway, the military should go about their normal business without fear as we civilians have beefed security and are investigating the matter.
Mumu people.
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by Fordzzy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Who dem dey raise alarm give? grin cheesy
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by Dasilva12: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/28/insurgents-planning-to-attack-military-bases-dss-raises-alarm/
Hmmm, where did the information come from.
Thy even inform them b4 attack,
I LOVE THIS 9JA VERSION SQUID GAME.
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by gazza07(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
This alarm is for who exactly? Me? Living in place surrounded by ajegunle,bariga and mushin boys. Tueh
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by Coolgent(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
What's wrong with our security personnels?
This is classified information for God sake!
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by JustforMen: 4:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Tovard:
With my experience in this field, there are some information the public doesn't need or won't understand except you are into the system.

I can categorically tell the people in the system that these attacks will not take place in short time but it wasn't technically analyse and interprets well for the system to understood.

i no understoods what you writes even if I is technically analyze!
Re: Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm by orisa37: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Insurgents-planning-to-attack-military-bases-dss-raises-alarm.

It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.

CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNORS BEWARE. ENSURE THAT LEADERS OF YOUR STATES MILITARY AND POLICE COMMANDS ARE YOUR INDIGENES AND CONTROLLED BY YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Sacks Giadom, Udosen As South-south Chairman, Secretary / Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) / Buhari, Gbajabiamila, Ugwuanyi, Sanwo-Olu Salutes Emefiele’s Services At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.