Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA (3528 Views)

FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / Nigeria’s Population Explosion Is Frightening - Buhari / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by SirBlack999(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2021
According to the information released by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America, Nigeria's population is estimated to be around 219 million.

Also estimated is the percentage of some ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. Also noted is the Tivs being the fifth largest ethnic nationalities, coming after the Fulanis, who are fourth on the chart with a population percentage of 6. What do you think?

https:///PrO6GhrpnB?amp=1
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Aufbauh(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Humongous population with scarce resources & opportunities.
Meanwhile Hausa population is overblown probably because most Northern minorities speak the Hausa language.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by thesicilian: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
This one that they are so specific with the number (219.5million) I'm beginning to suspect these CIA people.

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2021
This our population too much o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Abdul05: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Yoruba always rank second after the hausa not bad grin grin grin

So,

Power should be shared between both, grin yesooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2021
So it confirm Catholics is different from christianity

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Flyingngel(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2021
CIA our new National Population Commission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by BigSarah(f): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2021
So Muslims are a majority..
Alhamdullahi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Penguin2: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2021
BigSarah:
So Muslims are a majority..
Alhamdullahi

I wanted to argue it.

But I remembered that majority of northerners are Muslims plus Yoruba Muslims.

I think the estimates are arguably correct.

What I like especially is that it separated Hausa from Fulani and recognized that Fulani are just 6% of our population.

It is therefore an aberration, a taboo and misnomer that the entire 94% aboriginal people of Nigeria will held ransom by 6% of marauders from Futa Jalon.

But most painful is that they find their greatest support base in brain-dead online idiotic urchins who can’t think on their own.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2021
I know Nigerians can easily believe because is from their almighty America . God who did us this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=PandoraObi post=108048494]So it confirm Catholics is different from christianity[/quote

It confirms that there are two sets of Christians: Roman Catholics and others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

So,

I used to think you were different until much recently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by thesicilian: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Not necessarily. In statistics when a subset is overwhelmingly larger than other subsets, it is usually noteworthy to point it out. Catholics are Christians, just that they're much more in number than other Christians like Pentecostal, Anglican, Methodists, etc

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

So,

What’s the difference between Yoruba and Igbo population? None.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

So,

I agree with you completely. But it is the group in number 4 that is ruling you first two. And they know that only number 3 is fightiting to stop them from enslaving you all. If you don't know the battle to control Nigeria has always been between the Fulani and the Igbo. That battle is raging as we speak. But your head is too blocked to see. The Fulani is triumphant over the Igbo because somehow it has been able to convince you the Hausa and the Yoruba that they are ruling. You don't brother. Ask Osinbanjo.

You are merely a chief slave that thinks he is better than all the slaves.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Penguin2: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:

It confirms that Roman Catholic is powerful enough to feature in CIA statistics.

No one gives a fvcck about your Redeem, Winners or whatever nomenclature your own mushroom church goes by.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Guide777(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Just like 'other Christian' is different from 'Christianity'? Comprehension may be a major problem here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Ikegwuru post=108048715][/quote]Two set of Christianity indeed as if Jesus Christ was too, no wonder Catholics made an idol of mary and pray to her
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by arantess: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Ikegwuru:

I agree with you completely. But it is the group in number 4 that is ruling you first two. And they know that only number 3 is fightiting to stop them from enslaving you all. If you don't know the battle to control Nigeria has always been between the Fulani and the Igbo. That battle is raging as we speak. But your head is too blocked to see. The Fulani is triumphant over the Igbo because somehow it has been able to convince you the Hausa and the Yoruba that they are ruling. You don't brother. Ask Osinbanjo.

You are merely a chief slave that thinks he is better than all the slaves.
Lol
Reminds me of Samuel Jackson's chief slave character in "Django"...until Django freeman capped his knees

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Penguin2:

It confirms that Roman Catholic is powerful enough to feature in CIA statistics.

No one gives a fvcck about your Redeem, Winners or whatever nomenclature your own mushroom church goes by.
Roman Catholic? it confirm that you are worshipping the Pope that presented an idol before you to worship

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by arantess: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Oh dear
So you don't understand simple stats?
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Guide777:

Just like 'other Christian' is different from 'Christianity'? Comprehension may be a major problem here.
You are trying to soothe your narration of lies and deception, Jesus Christ is never divided, is either you are Christ or you are following the devil through pope of worshipping idols
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by arantess: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
Humongous population with scarce resources & opportunities.
There's only one outcome in the end
I assume you know that
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2021
arantess:

Oh dear
So you don't understand simple stats?
You think so, well my comment was a question
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by arantess: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You think so, well my comment was a question
Go back then and put a question mark
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Penguin2: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Roman Catholic? it confirm that you are worshipping the Pope that presented an idol before you to worship

While you are worshiping Adeboye, Oyedepo and co undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2021
arantess:

Go back then and put a question mark
I intentionally didn't put question mark because I know many will rush to the bait.
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by talk2hb1(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
No, Other Christians are different from the Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Starcrest1: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Hausa is the equivalent of Igbo and Yoruba combined yet I have met more fulani people than Hausa.

Question is where are the 30% Hausa people or they are just 30% on paper?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by PandoraObi: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2021
talk2hb1:

No, Other Christians are different from the Catholics.
You mean CHRIST worshipped an idol erroneously called mary? because CHRISTians don't worship idol
Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by talk2hb1(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You mean CHRIST worshipped an idol erroneously called mary? because CHRISTians don't worship idol
But worship their pastors right.
Importantly, I am more concerned with the report. It says Catholics Christians and other (lesser) Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Population Estimate According To The CIA by Gadafii: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2021
So na 6% dey give Nigeria this much headache

What exactly were the hausas doing that they allowed the fulanis so much hand to do as they like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer was doing yahoo yahoo - PHOTOS / Why Tout In East Are Called Agbero,yoruba Nomenclature / Mammoth Crowd Turns Up For APC APC Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.