Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena (1645 Views)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley / I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by Insta247vibes: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by Myer(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Dream come true.
When it hit him that his dream was unfurling before his eyes, he couldn't control it.
If you don't gerrit then forget abourit.

2 Likes

Re: Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Omo watching that video gave me goosebumps...starboy na baba
Re: Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by Diegostan(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Grace na your mate?
Re: Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by juniniodanielz(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Nothing beats that feeling bro!!!!
Myer:
Dream come true.
When it hit him that his dream was unfurling before his eyes, he couldn't control it.
If you don't gerrit then forget abourit.
Re: Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena by Gadafii: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
tems and buju will forever be grateful to wizkid.

the guy carries so much grace, if your patient and hard working around him, it will spill on you

did you guys see when chris brown performed with him too, chris was so happy, as if wizkid didnt meet him in the music industry

american artists really dey rush our starboy, starboy no dey make noise about am, hes not been carried away by these attentions and recognition hes getting.

if i get to this level of wizkid's avoding trouble and minding my business ehhn, i go do giveaway cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Splashes Over N700 Million As He Buys A 2022 Rolls Royce CULLINAN / Nigerian Actors And Actresses Still Lack The Polish Look Of Super Stars! / Photos: See I Go Dye's Customized Rolls Royce Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.