Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121492 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Kashif:
GTB: was billed 340/$ last Thursday. Called them this morning, they said 330.

Still coming down?

With ATM or you went to their office?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Kashif(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
desoul2004:

With ATM or you went to their office?

Online card payment
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Hello Guys, Please for those familiar with Payoneer. Can it be used to buy things online. If it can please mention the sites where I can use them. Also, can I use it to pay tuition in the uk. Can you use it at cash points in the uk etc. For those with some info please share.

Also I need good rates on dollars or pounds via paypal to be able to pay tuition and accomodation in the uk. Please state your rates. Thanks

I can authoritatively tell you that it can be used to pay for tuition in the UK and also on sites that use other payment processors that are not PayPal. However, it will not be accepted at sites that use PayPal for payment processing because the cards are not linked to a bank account.

Been there, done that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
stagger:

I can authoritatively tell you that it can be used to pay for tuition in the UK and also on sites that use other payment processors that are not PayPal. However, it will not be accepted at sites that use PayPal for payment processing because the cards are not linked to a bank account.

Been there, done that.
How much can one get that card
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delawal: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Meringe:

I bought it.

so finally u were able to conclude a transfer here. tell us how it happened cos I have lost faith that one can't meet persons who have real dollars for transfers on this forum
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 222Martins(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
delawal:

so finally u were able to conclude a transfer here. tell us how it happened cos I have lost faith that one can't meet persons who have real dollars for transfers on this forum
I doubt if all transactions are reported here... I can tell you for sure that a lot of transactions go on behind the scene.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
stagger:

Been there, done that.
The bolded is not totally true, I've bought items from eBay with PAYONEER and NETELLER cards linked to my PAYPAL account and I checked out with PayPal, even checked out successfully on WALMART with my PAYONEER card processed via PayPal, there may be a few sites that don't accept prepaid card quite ok, it has nothing to do with PayPal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
onatisi:
How much can one get that card
it is free......payoneer.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
it is free......payoneer.com
I want to buy one which is already on ground
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
onatisi:
do u mean the account itself or just $$ funds??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
do u mean the account itself or just $$ funds??
the account
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Izzy77(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I need seller of USD. i have a client that want to buy from $1million and above.
Dollar must be domiciled in Nigerian bank account.

its a bank to bank transaction... handled by both bank account officers. for smooth secured transaction
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
U
delawal:

We have been dealing, though we met here on Nl and we have been going good.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Izzy77:

I need seller of USD. i have a client that want to buy from $1million and above.
Dollar must be domiciled in Nigerian bank account.

its a bank to bank transaction... handled by both bank account officers. for smooth secured transaction

Are you in Abuja?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by OAUTemitayo: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
onatisi:
the account
Don't buy any account. Register and you will receive your card within one month.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mrcodebreaker: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thinking of getting a Neteller card to use in the uk. I must pick between pounds and dollar card. Which is advisable I know with a pound card I can withdraw and do other things with it over there, but my issue is how do I keep funding it, where do I get the pounds to put in.
One he other hand having a neteller dollar card, I can always seek funding one way. Can I now use this Neteller card to withdraw from uk atms, will the rates be favourable, Please any advise would be helpful. Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm. Im noticing some innovative ways to advertise e-currency on this thread. Naija peeps will always look for a way.

Have a nice week fellas ..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordkay10(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
I was issued a cheque by PayPal, can I pay it into my GTB dorm account?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Izzy77(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2016
mrcodebreaker:

Are you in Abuja?

No. I'm based in Lagos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Due to popular demand......the thread is now open.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Thinking of getting a Neteller card to use in the uk. I must pick between pounds and dollar card. Which is advisable I know with a pound card I can withdraw and do other things with it over there, but my issue is how do I keep funding it, where do I get the pounds to put in.
One he other hand having a neteller dollar card, I can always seek funding one way. Can I now use this Neteller card to withdraw from uk atms, will the rates be favourable, Please any advise would be helpful. Thanks

With neteller u can receive pounds into your account by just requesting that the sender sends you pounds,
all the sender needs to do is to change the currency to pounds at the point he is sending it to you. There is a drop
down menu that allows you change your outward transfer to any currency you want(naira self dey there... wink ).
Also, any card you hold either pounds or dollars, you get paid in the local currency of the location of the atm you
want to use the card at the prevailing exchange rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
onatisi:
Hello if you want to buy the one already on ground hit me up.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amosfunmi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
GTB #330/$ this evening.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
How much is Neteller USD now?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BoboFashion(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
amosfunmi:
GTB #330/$ this evening.
For real?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Can you do cash deposit to my chase account?

Dronoms:
10,000$ for sale in the usa.. Method of exchange is chase instant transfer. Rate is 320=1$. I will not be transferring first, we can start the exchange with any amount you feel comfortable sending first and I transfer the equivalent to your chase account.

Leave ur contact or email me at onoms4love@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
I don't really understand what you said but, i can tell you that i have a euro Neteller account here in the UK with Neteller Master card link to it & do fund it with Paysafecard & HSBC card without issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.