Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1122636 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jose556(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
What's the benefit of this good news of increased output production and strengthened foreign reserves if the dollar is not coming down... All this black market should be scraped. They are killing the naira faster

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pman06(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2017
How much does access and stanbic IBTC exchange to eur and usd?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bezimo(m): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2017
tfx2012:
Get Canadian Dollar or make payments in Canada. See contact in profile. Instant transfers

I need CAD what's your rate
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2017
bezimo:

I need CAD what's your rate

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bezimo(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
tfx2012:

OK.I messaged you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Call number on profile

bezimo:

OK.I messaged you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sosy25: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
I would love to have arrangements with people in the United Kingdom who want to send pounds to Nigeria. If we agree on a rate I would buy your pounds and pay naira to any account of your choice in Nigeria. I have bank accounts in Barclays and Tesco Bank. Pounds can be paid into my accounts in the United Kingdom and I would pay naira to any account in Nigeria. Please call the number on my signature let us agree on the exchange rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Francisvis(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
sosy25:
I would love to have arrangements with people in the United Kingdom who want to send pounds to Nigeria. If we agree on a rate I would buy your pounds and pay naira to any account of your choice in Nigeria. I have bank accounts in Barclays and Tesco Bank. Pounds can be paid into my accounts in the United Kingdom and I would pay naira to any account in Nigeria. Please call the number on my signature let us agree on the exchange rate.
your contact details is not on your signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
I've got some dollars to sell at the rate of 480 per $.

I presently work as a teacher in one of the schools in the middle east,and yes I did transacted close to 3000$ with @justi4jesu within the last 2 months.

@Justi4jesu...
The ticket you refused booking,was to save the life of a fellow Nigerian,who works round the clock as a maid!
Just a simple favour though and you refused, yet I shared as much job openings as I could lay my hands on when you asked!

Stay put with your 21 days fast as a christian!Jesus is coming soon

Back to the house!
The dollar capacity I could provide depends on the turn up,from some group mate who intend sending cash home.
But on the average at-least 1000$ would I provide you with.

International transfer into your dorm account do I intend doing by the way and hey!!!Na you go first send me your naira.
Just no fear.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Will i be able to withdraw the dollars from my dorm account in Nigeria, and what is the guarantee that if i send you Naira you will credit me the usd?

hilaomo:
I've got some dollars to sell at the rate of 480 per $.

I presently work as a teacher in one of the schools in the middle east,and yes I did transacted close to 3000$ with @justi4jesu within the last 2 months.

@Justi4jesu...
The ticket you refused booking,was to save the life of a fellow Nigerian,who works round the clock as a maid!
Just a simple favour though and you refused, yet I shared as much job openings as I could lay my hands on when you asked!

Stay put with your 21 days fast as a christian!Jesus is coming soon

Back to the house!
The dollar capacity I could provide depends on the turn up,from some group mate who intend sending cash home.
But on the average at-least 1000$ would I provide you with.

International transfer into your dorm account do I intend doing by the way and hey!!!Na you go first send me your naira.
Just no fear.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
lanre2009:
Will i be able to withdraw the dollars from my dorm account in Nigeria, and what is the guarantee that if i send you Naira you will credit me the usd?

wheres your location?

If you've got a better option of receiving the dollars,you could state it right away.

As regards trust,If you're in Lag you could go right ahead to MET Ikeja and NTIC Ogun to ask questions about me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 4:44am On Jan 27, 2017
I am in Lagos....What other options is there to receive the funds

hilaomo:
wheres your location?

If you've got a better option of receiving the dollars,you could state it right away.

As regards trust,If you're in Lag you could go right ahead to MET Ikeja and NTIC Ogun to ask questions about me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2017
lanre2009:
I am in Lagos....What other options is there to receive the funds

Dorm transfer is the only way you could receive your fund in dollars. All other options (M.G or W.U) would pay in Naira.I've Done a couple of dorm transfer to have given you my word on it by the way.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Kasjudy(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2017
egoldman:
For those of us that might be interested in the daily rate of the Naira against the Dollar , i feel it would be a good thing to have anyone with information both from the official bank rates and the black market to post the rates here .

The last rate i was told few days ago with regard to the black market was $1- 128 Naira, does anyone know today's rate , both from the official bank rates and the black market ?

See Also: Pound Euro
do you mean 1 USD is 128 naira...?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tundenoni(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Kasjudy:
do you mean 1 USD is 128 naira...?
Check the date of that post you quoted.

Please don't annoy me o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by meetmal03(f): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Francisvis(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Usd inflow for sale at the rate of 480
I have 7800usd which can be transfered to any usd account of your choice
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by artofalternativ(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Please does anyone know how much Western Union and Moneygram are paying out for CAD or USD?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Thisnut(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2017
artofalternativ:
Please does anyone know how much Western Union and Moneygram are paying out for CAD or USD?
375 for USD.

Bring am make i give you better offer jare
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Usman4:
I need naira in Nigeria, anyone with a chase Bank account here in the states I can deposit dollars in?

Any way to contact u?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Anyone outside who intends sending money to Naija..... Biko quote me, I'll GLADLY pay for u at a rate higher than WU here while u use d fund help me get something over there....

Quote me if interested, then we'll go from there.... 2days frequency fa
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
hilaomo:
Anybody willing to transact biz with me should mention or Quote me...am willing to exchange dollars at 420Naira= 1dollar.At the moment I'm in middle east and wouldn't mind direct transfer after the person meets up with a contact of mine for confirmation of fund into my diamond or GTB account,before I wire your dorm account. At the moment I have 850$ in my account but at the end of this month,it should amount to 1850$ all I need is a regular person I could exchange with.

Sir, please I quoted u based on my post up there
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by foxzy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
please house I want to send money to U.S. through moneygram how much do they charge per dollar?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Sir, please I quoted u based on my post up there
The present rate by me is 480 to 1$.You could p.m if interested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
foxzy:
please house I want to send money to U.S. through moneygram how much do they charge per dollar?
Here in Oman M.G charges 969 Naira to a Riyal and 1 Riyal to 2.65 dollars. Oya do the math.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.