Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121518 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Otradearena: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Otradearena Now Online Buying:
BTC
Etherium
Skrill
NETELLER
Perfect Money
PayPal
Payoneer

Bring all now for fastest payment.

Enter pm, state your quantity and get sweet rate asap

Instant payment
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bizzynix: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
¥1,398 available via Alipay. Contact's below.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drlaw(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
You work legitimately apparently you deserve a Legitimate Exchanger... talk to us about your Up work, Fiverr and market place funds withdrawal at a reasonable rate...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Drlaw(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Drlaw:
You work legitimately apparently you deserve a Legitimate Exchanger... talk to us about your Up work, Fiverr and market place funds withdrawal at a reasonable rate...

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nkhay(f): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2018
GnS PayPal Available

EBay checkout available!!

Need Swift & Responsive deal? -

Tap WhatsApp link below!

Danke wink
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bizzynix: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
$233 GnS Paypal fund available. Contact's below.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
debybeautyworld:

Oga you didn't remit any money to me through Sodiq096. If you have any business transaction with anybody collect the money and pay me if at all you really want to pay me. Stop mentioning me until you pay me complete!!
its sodiq961
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
@btc
Payment made so far

1. #200,000
2. #96,000 ($300 PayPal funds)
3. #20,000
4. #17,500 (remitted through sodiq961)
5. #30,000 (recent payment)

Total = #363,500 paid so far
Balance = #72,500
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by debybeautyworld(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:
its sodiq961

U didn't refund any money to me through this guy or anybody. Kindly pay me or one of these days you won't know what hit you.

U are still owing me the sum of N89,500
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Paid
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:
Payment made so far

1. #200,000
3. #20,000
4. #17,500 (remitted through sodiq096)

Balance = #72,500

Hey, no money is remitted through me
I told you clearly before I can't release money to you or anyone you asked me to the send the money to, you must message me through the number we used transact.
Without getting confirmation from that number I can't do anything because I don't know the new number except the one we used transact. .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

sodiq961 pay her now

@nl, i sold 50$ Btc to sodiq961, he refused to pay me claimining I owe debby
Im surprised he didn't pay Debby either

This is callous. Noways, make I pay her finish..

Before shouting here, you don't state reason why I hold the money and you don't what I asked of you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
sodiq961:

Hey, no money is remitted through me
I told you clearly before I can't release money to you or anyone you asked me to the send the money to, you must message me through the number we used transact.
Without getting confirmation from that number I can't do anything because I don't know the new number except the one we used transact. .
why did u seize d money in d first place.
Tot u were fighting for Debby, now I told u to remit d money to her.. Even involved tabbaz, and u saying another thing
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

Tot u were fighting for Debby, now I told u to remit d money to her.. Even involved tabbaz, and u saying another thing

I'm just asking for simple thing to do here
Chat me with the number we should in transact (you claimed it is your wife number, it won't be hard for you to message me with your wife number) then issue solved
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

@btc
Payment made so far

1. #200,000
3. #20,000
4. #17,500 (remitted through sodiq961)

Balance = #72,500

@sodiq961, shame on u
This is the reason why u held the money.
I'm almost done paying d debt,
She just confirmed that u didn't pay her a Kobo despite seizing d money in her name
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
sodiq961:

I'm just asking for simple thing to do here
Chat me with the number we should in transact (you claimed it is your wife number, it won't be hard for you to message me with your wife number) then issue solved
Pay d poor girl her money
After all, I'm not asking for it back

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

@sodiq961, shame on u
She just confirmed that u didn't pay her a Kobo despite seizing d money in her name

This is rubbish you keep saying even in the group created to solve the issue, when you are ready do what I asked of you till then I get no words to be exchanging with you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
@debybeautyworld, I already told you what I asked the guy to do, for him not to comply. Please collect your money in full
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
sodiq961:

This is rubbish you keep saying even in the group created to solve the issue, when you are ready do what I asked of you till then I get no words to be exchanging with you

OK then, God willing, ill be back wen I'm done paying her..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

OK then, God willing, ill be back wen I'm done paying her..

Best of luck, I'm always here anytime any day.

Simple message me with number we used to transacted(which u claimed it is your wife number) you can't do.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Peteryt01:

@bolded, I can't remember this
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dominique(f): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
sodiq961:
@debybeautyworld, I already told you what I asked the guy to do, for him not to comply. Please collect your money in full

Let's get some points clear
You have coins sent to you right and the funds are still in your possession right? It is understandable that you want to do your due diligence before sending the cash to Deby. However there are other ways you can confirm if the coins came from Peterty01 without chatting with him with the number he contacted you with. You can ask him to send his wallet address and transaction history to you. That should clear part of the doubt that he sent coins to you right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sodiq961(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

Let's get some points clear
You have coins sent to you right and the funds are still in your possession right? It is understandable that you want to do your due diligence before sending the cash to Deby. However there are other ways you can confirm if the coins came from Peterty01 without chatting with him with the number he contacted you with. You can ask him to send his wallet address and transaction history to you. That should clear part of the doubt that he sent coins to you right?

Yes, I'm in possession of the money.
I have no problem sending cash to deby if only Peter can provide necessary means of knowing that he actually sent the coins from his end.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Olibboy: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2018
sodiq961:

Yes, I'm in possession of the money.
I have no problem sending cash to deby if only Peter can provide necessary means of knowing that he actually sent the coins from his end.

I see what the problem here is

Someone sold the coins to you with a different number but Peter is claiming he's the person but he is unable to chat you with same number.

You don't want to send money to him and it turns out he's not the real owner.

*Have you tried call the number that is in question?

*Has Peterty01 told you the exact reason why he cannot access the previous number?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Peteryt01:

@sodiq961, shame on u

What's the exact reason why you can't communicate with the previous number
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by yinkeys(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
How much is GTB exchange rate per $ today ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.