Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124242 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning.

BTC IS NEEDED

RMB IS NEEDED

RIPPLE IS NEEDED

USDT IS NEEDED
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funsho2016: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
BOA $2000 available @330
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AleAirHub(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2018
AleAirHub:
Good morning.

BTC IS NEEDED

RMB IS NEEDED

RIPPLE IS NEEDED

USDT IS NEEDED
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2018
$150 Ebay Checkout needed.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PrinceMario(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2018
3000$ cash deposit available
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ETMONEYSHOP: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
ET MONEY SHOP is a pawnshop intended to serve the various financial needs of people who need urgent funds to settle immediate needs. Its operation is to give out secured loans to individuals and organizations that collateralize the loan with personal items. The collateralized item will have an agreed duration within which the individual or organization pays back or the item becomes the property of the shop.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Peteryt01:
Payment made so far

1. #200,000
2. #96,000 ($300 PayPal funds)
3. #20,000
4. #17,500 (remitted through sodiq096)
5. #30,000 (recent payment)

Total = #363,500 paid so far
Balance = #72,500
Balance now #42,500 (as at 4th September, 2018)

6. #12,500 paid (13th September)

7. #10,000 paid (22nd October)
Balance = #20,000

For d records
Btc PayPal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2018
dominique:

Nice one @Sodiq961
@Peterty01, when will Deby get her remaining balance?
Hi,
I'm ready to pay d balance of 20k
But I need the quotes and requotes taken off

Thanks for the support and encouragement@ Sir 3rnest , ligali Sirambasador

Cc tabbaz mynd44 Dominique debybeautyworld
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

Hi,

@ tabbaz,
Im here to openly end this, as u suggested.
What's the next step?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

@ tabbaz,
Im here to openly end this, as u suggested.
What's the next step?
the person you're owing should comment to start with. And is she the only person you owed?

And by the way, you don't have any right to share my conversation with you in public without my permission. What are you trying to prove that warrant the screenshot
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Tabbaz:
the person you're owing should comment to start with. And is she the only person you owed?

And by the way, you don't have any right to share my conversation with you in public without my permission. What are you trying to prove that warrant the screenshot
No vex.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3RNEST(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

Hi,

Oga Kindly remove Tabbaz Screenshot ASAP.

All we need from you now is the Balance (20k) Screenshot of Debby payment, before she remove any post against u.

The process is simple don't make things difficult for yourself.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by damirex4real(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2018
*_*Good Morning Great Minds......
Legit $5000 PayPal Fund is Urgently Needed at your Rate. FNF ONLY.....Instant Payment..

You can also bring your Fiverr Fund for Withdrawal *_*

WhatsApp & call- 07060600045
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by debybeautyworld(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

Hi,

I don't see any reason why any legit trader here would think the right for me to do is to remove my posts about Peteryt01 BEFORE he pays me.
I never had any agreement with him that my money will stay close to 1yr in his hand and that he would be paying me in bits like i did pepper business with him.
Cc
Tabbed
3rnest
Dominique

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2018
3RNEST:

Oga Kindly remove Tabbaz Screenshot ASAP.

All we need from you now is the Balance (20k) Screenshot of Debby payment, before she remove any post against u.

The process is simple don't make things difficult for yourself.
Ok senior,
Like I told tabbaz, I don't mind sending it to him
He pays her when the quotes and requotes are off
#screenshot removed

@debby, no vex it took long, no vex I paid in bits.
That's d risk of trading PayPal. Limitation takes min 6months,
D bit by bit payment I was making was to ease tension...while I waited for d locked fund

#btc
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Cassie74: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Pls does anyone know how much gtb is today $
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2018
debybeautyworld:

I don't see any reason why any legit trader here would think the right for me to do is to remove my posts about Peteryt01 BEFORE he pays me.
I never had any agreement with him that my money will stay close to 1yr in his hand and that he would be paying me in bits like i did pepper business with him.
Cc
Tabbed
3rnest
Dominique

They actually think those screen shots will be removed? Did he pay you with interest? Did you sign any document agreeing to this?

Tabbaz are you also saying you will forgive his crimes and remove his name from the scam list? What of eliteweb and santiflex? What is there take?

Lmao
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2018
funlord:

They actually think those screen shots will be removed? Tabbaz are you also saying you will forgive his crimes and remove his name from the scam list? What of eliteweb and santiflex? What is there take?

Lmao

Shame on you
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
debybeautyworld:

Cc
Tabbed
3rnest
Dominique

Just to set record straight. I never promised him anything and I can't even remember his crime. He only came to me that he wanted to pay me while someone remove some post before I pay the person.

Due to my tight schedule, I just told him to create a group and involve funlord or post his request openly on nairaland. I believe either of the two actions would open more light to his case..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by funlord(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

Just to set record straight. I never promised him anything and I can't even remember his crime. He only came to me that he wanted to pay me while someone remove some post before I pay the person.

Due to my tight schedule, I just told him to create a group and involve funlord or post his request openly on nairaland. I believe either of the two actions will open more light to his case

He is peteruyip. Go through his records
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

Ok senior,
Like I told tabbaz, I don't mind sending it to him
He pays her when the quotes and requotes are off
#screenshot removed

@debby, no vex it took long, no vex I paid in bits.
That's d risk of trading PayPal. Limitation takes min 6months,
D bit by bit payment I was making was to ease tension...while I waited for d locked fund

#btc

Are you also softdealz? I just saw some posts relating you to him
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SoftDealz: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

Guy free me.... that’s how you related me with peteruyip. I no go talk. Time will tell but make my name cease from your end. You are just far away playing Demi-god and calling names without recourse. If you are smart be smart and stop abusing the freedom of expression.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tabbaz:

No, my number has always been 0906.1374.222..
#btc
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

No, my number has always been 0906.1374.222..
ok.

As it appears to me. I think you may go ahead and pay @debybeautyworld. If this 20k is the only reason why you have bad record on nairaland, you will present your case proper and necessary steps will be taken.

However, waiting for debby to remove her posts before paying does not seems right to me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tabbaz:
ok.

As it appears to me. I think you may go ahead and pay @debybeautyworld. If this 20k is the only reason why you have bad record on nairaland, you will present your case proper and necessary steps will be taken.

However, waiting for debby to remove her posts before paying does not seems right to me.

Ok, I suggested I send d money to u to hold pending wen the quotes and requotes are removed
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3RNEST(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Peteryt01:

Ok, I suggested I send d money to u to hold pending wen the quotes and requotes are removed
Young man no need for that, just pay her and post the evidence of payment here, we all witness it and she will surely do the needful...
I don't know why u finding it difficult to pay the balance and end this case one time.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
3RNEST:

Young man no need for that, just pay her and post the evidence of payment here, we all witness it and she will surely do the needful...
I don't know why u finding it difficult to pay the balance and end this case one time.
No need for this bro...no let her push u
Let her do the talking...sorry if mentioning u is d problem

#simple, let tabbaz hold the balance while she does d needful..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peteryt01:
Payment made so far

1. #200,000
2. #96,000 ($300 PayPal funds)
3. #20,000
4. #17,500 (remitted through sodiq096)
5. #30,000 (recent payment)

Total = #363,500 paid so far
Balance = #72,500
Balance now #42,500 (as at 4th September, 2018)

6. #12,500 paid (13th September)

7. #10,000 paid (22nd October)
Balance = #20,000

Final balance, #20,000 paid

Btc PayPal

Mods,
I have completed my payment to Debybeautyworld.
Pls kindly take down all quotes and requotes about this dispute

I can do the job of getting u the links where my name is mentioned

Tabbaz lokoyen Sirambassador ligali ladyf lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Peter Leke Erese
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Total debt paid
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Lokoyen(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Peteryt01:

Btc PayPal

Debybeautyworld, kindly take down your quites and requotes about this dispute

Tabbaz lokoyen Dominique Sirambassador ligali ladyf

Noted
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Tabbaz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Peteryt01:

Btc PayPal

Debybeautyworld, kindly take down your quites and requotes about this dispute

Tabbaz lokoyen Dominique Sirambassador ligali ladyf

Any other case against this moniker?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Peteryt01: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lokoyen:

Noted
Thanks bro
Pls help me drop ur earlier quote https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Paypall&search=Search

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.