Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Awful Experience With My Tailor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Awful Experience With My Tailor. (375 Views)

Uzodima's Tailor Is At It Again(photo) / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested / My Tailor Said He Prefers Goodluck Over Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by Holywizard: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Two months ago I contacted my tailor to help me sew a native wear. He insisted I paid in full (for the materials and workmanship). I kept calling him on phone from time to time to check the progress of the work.
Just last week, he told me that the cloth was ready but he gave it to a lady that will fix the buttons.
I kept telling him that I'd be using it to travel for the wedding ceremony today being Tuesday, he was like 'no problem'.
I called him yesterday, he told me that it would be ready before I leave today.
I went there this morning and he told me that he would go to the woman's house to collect the shop's key. I wasn't convinced enough. I asked him to show me the shop but what I saw looked so old. My instinct told me that he was lying.
I went and asked his neighbors about the owner of the shop and I was told that the shop has been locked for years and it has been empty. I bought a very big nylon bag and went back to my tailor's shop.
I packed a lot of quality clothes he and his boys were sewing including 3 high quality George materials that are meant for a burial ceremony this week Saturday and left his shop.
I have blocked his number and I'll be leaving for Port harcort tomorrow afternoon.
I'll have to go buy already made wears for the wedding this evening.

Did I do wrong?
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by container331(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Show us the clothes you have pack fromthere.
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by yuping(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
The way Taylor gives assurance still baffles me.
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by Sankabson(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Those people can frustrate people. Them don use my eye see greatness for this Ibadan.

So, I always give them Material/s 30days early. grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by Holywizard: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sankabson:
Those people can frustrate people. Them don use my eye see greatness for this Ibadan.

So, I always give them Material/s 30days early. grin grin
mine was 2 months earlier
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by Holywizard: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
yuping:
The way Taylor gives assurance still baffles me.
I'm pained. Now I'll put on jeans,polo and a sneaker for a wedding
Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by SadiqBabaSani: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wat u did amount to stealing- Criminal action can b instituted
wat d tailor did amounts to mere breach of an agreement- civil litigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With My Tailor. by yuping(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Holywizard:
I'm pained. Now I'll put on jeans,polo and a sneaker for a wedding
Do it for the culture.

(1) (Reply)

Comr Nkwor Gabriel Demands For Justice For Their Student, Late Sylvester Oromoni / EFCC Declares Maxwell Odum, MBA Investment CEO, Wanted Over ‘n213bn Fraud’ / Insecurity: You Are A Sycophant And Traitor, Erelu Oodua Attacks Lai Mohammed Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.