Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today (6025 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Ochanja Market: Mob Stopped Firefighters From Putting Out Fire - CGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by MyopicMods: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chairman of Ochanja Market killed by IPOB Today for daring to open markets gates today.

Details shortly.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Malory: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
DSS on the prowl. Buhari is evil

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Peace left with Jonathan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Suddenly it is no longer fulani herdsmen killing Igbos?

Lol

Igbos killing igbos.

So all along we now know who the real killers are.

May the soul of the departed murdered in cold blood by terrorists rests in peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Ekpenuwa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm those niggars should calm down na
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by oluztx: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
MyopicMods:
[s]Chairman of Ochanja Market killed by IPOB Today for daring to open markets gates today.

Details shortly.[/s]

Killed by DSS and gave afonja the propaganda to spread.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headSmasher: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
IPOB DSS continue their evil work

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
I guess you interviewed the alleged killers and they told you they are IPOB?

Seun Osewa, please, are you waiting for the second coming of Christ before you sanitize this forum?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is it not the same ochanja that abakiliki boys roams around like injected worms. On another note this got nothing to do with freedom call!
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:
DSS on the prowl. Buhari is evil

Not only DSS

Fbi
CIA
Interpol
Police
Civil defense.

E go reach ur turn soon.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Seun Osewa, please, are you waiting for the second coming of Christ before you sanitize this forum?

Na turn by turn Dem go touch person very close to you then we will all come back to tell seun to sanitize the forum.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by juman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrates to ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Malory: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Not only DSS

Fbi
CIA
Interpol
Police
Civil defense.

E go reach ur turn soon.
Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Lastmessenger2: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
No source. Just an anonymous pronouncement from a jihadist headslammer and the children of the devil are already rejoicing.
The only thing keeping the zoo together is their hate for the Igbo's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Na turn by turn Dem go touch person very close to you then we will all come back to tell seun to sanitize the forum.

If this is how you reason then may God help people around you because they are finished.

How can somebody just wake up, come to Nairaland and post an unverified news and you believed him already? If you don't know, I stay in Onitsha and street bred for that matter and we've not heard such news since today only Op and MelesZenawi, his supporter heard it.

Once more, may God help people around you because they are finished if this is how you reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ask yourself why IPOB will be Killing only Igbo people during lockdown and never kill Abokis that don't even obey the lock down ...there is more to this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by asanausana91: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Malory:
Shut up
brainless !!!
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by asanausana91: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Ask yourself why IPOB will be Killing only Igbo people during lockdown and never kill Abokis that don't even obey the lock down ...there is more to this
continue defending them, it will surely reach your turn.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
asanausana91:
continue defending them, it will surely reach your turn.

Reach my turn for what? It's your turn it will reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

If this is how you reason then may God help people around you because they are finished.

How can somebody just wake up, come to Nairaland and post an unverified news and you believed him already? If you don't know, I stay in Onitsha and street bred for that matter and we've not heard such news since today only Op and MelesZenawi, his supporter heard it.

Once more, may God help people around you because they are finished if this is how you reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You are just being childish, oga, please do you mind showing us the source of the news you believed or any news outlet that carried the news? That grey matter in your skull is not a design oga, use it.

As I've said before, I'm still saying it again. May God really help people around you because they are finished if this is how you reason. MAY GOD HELP THEM.

Have a nice day and don't stop believing nonsense. Au revoir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
as of today i think u are the biggest fool i know here on nairaland stop following those people and thinking its dss that are doing the killings oboy those people are killing themselves the igbo nile i know if it was fulani men that were killing them they would have fished them out

U cant stay in igbo land and fight igbo people that is a know fact every igbo man know this because since i came here i have observed one thing the ndi in every locality have their own hot heads. As in guys wey no the hear if u like shoot them tire na hand them go use catch u

But ipob on the other hand we already know it is a failed move so they have decided to make life unbearable for their kins all those ipob u are hearing about dss has no hand in it just go to youtube and watch the ipob soldiers training and tell me what over4000 youths that enrolled there wont be miscrants among and some were even armed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
as of today i think u are the biggest fool i know here on nairaland stop following those people and thinking its dss that are doing the killings oboy those people are killing themselves the igbo nile i know if it was fulani men that were killing them they would have fished them out

U cant stay in igbo land and fight igbo people that is a know fact every igbo man know this because since i came here i have observed one thing the ndi in every locality have their own hot heads. As in guys wey no the hear if u like shoot them tire na hand them go use catch u

But ipob on the other hand we already know it is a failed move so they have decided to make life unbearable for their kins all those ipob u are hearing about dss has no hand in it just go to youtube and watch the ipob soldiers training and tell me what over4000 youths that enrolled there wont be miscrants among and some were even armed

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala...Rule 2 breach
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

pls explain where rule too was breached abi common sense has breached your head i dont understand why u the call prefect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

He didn't break sny rule.

What are you reporting?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by slimghost(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

STFU! It is IPOB! They also wrote the chairman of main market Onitsha weeks ago warning him not to open the market on Mondays again.
Stop defending evil! These idiots are playing with people’s livelihood and terrorizing innocent people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
headbasher96:
pls explain where rule too was breached abi common sense has breached your head i dont understand why u the call prefect

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 please protect me from forum Bullying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by FarahAideed: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What are you reporting?

Let the mods decide that ..we don't tolerate forum Bullying here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by History555: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Why are u calling seun. Can't u see the guy is frustrated and wailing because u refuse to buy into the narrative that ipob are killers. So he lashes out hopelessly. You don't need to call seun or lala, i enjoy seeing such frustrated roaches. Ask urself have u seen him lash and wail over bandits and herdsmen. Oga abeg continue to frustrate them imbe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 please protect me from forum Bullying
oga i am not bullying u so stop what u are doing people like u that made our nairaland we hold in high esteem to look childish by posting thradh all the time and u are not kids per say time don come wey we go shove una out since push no the work na so 9ja go take better elders with i q

3 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

What are you reporting?
na their mentality put us for where we dey na leave the fellow wallowing in mediocrity

Make una better put head together chat course for the next better thing wey go happen for nigeria o othet than always attacking each other how this one say him be afonja him people the suffer the other say him be Igbo him people the suffer e no better to join forces and face a common enemy
Re: Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today by headbasher96(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
History555:

Why are u calling seun. Can't u see the guy is frustrated and wailing because u refuse to buy into the narrative that ipob are killers. So he lashes out hopelessly. You don't need to call seun or lala, i enjoy seeing such frustrated roaches. Ask urself have u seen him lash and wail over bandits and herdsmen. Oga abeg continue to frustrate them imbe
hey run along boy.

What u see here a'int for kids so dont try to be relevant around this parts because common sense is in play here and i believe u a'int gat known because if u do u should have know that nobody can success beat anybody at home turf so dss cannot fight igbo in their own land unless their children have compromise but alot of u folk have been beclouded in hatred for the north u cant even see the bigger picture

To prove me wrong conduct a poll for your brothers living up north and they will still choose the good old north the most peaceful place to live alas i ask u why is a igbo man always afraid of a igbo man are they not brothers or were they not cut from the same clat (peaceout)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is Back Without His Certificate / Have You Noticed This On The N200 Note? / Atiku Disgraced And Humiliated During His Town Hall Meeting In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.