Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) (1177 Views)

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by SileHomes(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
We're too serious in our country and everyone is a suspect grin

Watch videos here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5FXcblMne/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by SileHomes(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
More

Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by SileHomes(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
More

Reactions

Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by Malory: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by WoundedLamb: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
I wouldn't blame anyone who refuses to snap with random people in Nigeria. It's like everyone in the country is constantly looking for better ways of being mischievous. You could see your picture online the next day tagged to some damning story. And not only will people gladly believe the story, they'd also use it to score points against thier herd (ethnic group, gender, religion, etc.)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
shocked

In this sad era of skull mining, I would commend everyone who turns down partaking in photos with random strangers.

You may just be wanting to be cool and civil not knowing that the size of your skull is being sampled to potential miners.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by christejames(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
With the way the Chief Herder is treating the masses don't you think everyone should be suspicious?

cry cry cry

I remember when Nigeria was adjudged the happiest nation on earth, mehn, no matter what's happening around then, Nigerians are ever smiling and willing to mingle, from North to South, East to West the euphoria is the same. cry cry

Bring back the Old Nigeria cry, in El Rufai's voice that doesn't want the old Nigeria.
Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by uchaymart(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In this sad era of skull mining, I would commend everyone who turns down partaking in photos with random strangers.

You may just be wanting to be cool and civil not knowing that the size of your skull is being sampled to potential miners.
grin
Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by 791ara: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Taking Photos With Random People In Public, Abroad Vs Nigeria (Video) by akunna795: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has This Meme? I Need It / What you think... / Ze Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.