Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Portugal D7 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal D7 Visa (3730 Views)

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portugal D7 Visa by juddyalaski(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good Day Fam!!!

Please does anyone here know about the Portugal D7 Visa requirements and processing??, can Nigerians apply ... Kindly help a brother.. ��� Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Portugal D7 Visa by BunmiBie: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
juddyalaski:
Good Day Fam!!!

Please does anyone here know about the Portugal D7 Visa requirements and processing??, can Nigerians apply ... Kindly help a brother.. ��� Thanks �

Nigerians can apply and it's cheap.
Are you a remote worker?

1 Like

Re: Portugal D7 Visa by juddyalaski(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
BunmiBie:

Are you a remote worker?
Yes, A field engineer
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by BunmiBie: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
juddyalaski:
Yes, A field engineer

That means you work on sites?
To be qualified for D7 visa you must be working online or working for a company outside Portugal.
Please, check Portugal immigration site to read more.
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by juddyalaski(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2021
BunmiBie:

That means you work on sites?
To be qualified for D7 visa you must be working online or working for a company outside Portugal.
Please, check Portugal immigration site to read more.
Okay, Thanks �
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by aduke9: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hi, I'm a remote worker and would like to relocate with my family to Portugal. Do you know any Nigerian who has gone through the process? I have a few questions if anyone can guide me. Thanks
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by KazikageSama: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
aduke9:
Hi, I'm a remote worker and would like to relocate with my family to Portugal. Do you know any Nigerian who has gone through the process? I have a few questions if anyone can guide me. Thanks

To qualify, you must have like 4million NGN "passive income" like pension, rent, business profit or investment income as a sole applicant.

Please see this link for more info.

https://www.sovereigngroup.com/portugal/portugal-passive-income-d7-visa/
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by oseremenifidon: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
BunmiBie:

Are you a remote worker?
I am a remote worker and do digital marketing for brands
Please guide me through this D7 Portugal visa package.
You can email me directly to share more knowledge about it
on oseremenifidon@gmail.com
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by aduke9: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
KazikageSama:

To qualify, you must have like 4million NGN "passive income" like pension, rent, business profit or investment income as a sole applicant.

Please see this link for more info.

https://www.sovereigngroup.com/portugal/portugal-passive-income-d7-visa/

This is just the beginning, it's not quite the tip of the iceberg of the entire process. There are countries like Germany who do not grant this visa for remote workers but only retirees. The Nigerian embassy will not comment on whether they grant it or not. Plus other embassies that grant it ask for a 1 year lease contract, a Portuguese bank account where the money is deposited, NIF and others.
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by emi234: 7:43am On May 31, 2022
Hello bro @aduke9,

It seems you have some good knowledge about this visa, please can you share some more information with us on the requirements and opening a bank account in Portugal.
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by qtguru(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
I am applying for this soon, when the passport comes out, hope to share here

4 Likes

Re: Portugal D7 Visa by semmyk(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2022
The Portuguese D7 is a type of 'golden visa'. However, it is classified under the fixed residency.
On face value, it looks too good to be true; however, it is true and legal
Targets are retirees however also welcomed are remote workers, freelancers and digital nomadsremote workers, freelancers and digital nomads (like qtguru)
Of all the requirements, the one that is fuzzy, unclear or subjective is the passive income
-- what is passive income
-- what exactly qualify as passive income
-- Documentary evidence of having a reasonable net regular passive income

More so, appear each Portuguese embassy have their own one or two 'additional' requirements/interpretation

Checklist: UAE sample - https://www.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/portugal/uae/english/pdf/dsv-checklist-n.pdf
Legality:
- Article 58, paragraph 1, of Law number 23/2007, of 4 July,
- Article 24 (d) of Regulatory Decree No. 84/2007 of 5 November
Immigration site: https://vistos.mne.gov.pt/en/national-visas/general-information/type-of-visa#fixed-residency

qtguru:
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by lekkistar: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
qtguru:

How did it go?
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by beautyuche: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wait so this thread isn’t active like that. We will make it active by Gods grace.
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by qtguru(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
I'm confused it states the embassy is closed, but will be open on the 16th according to a NL member

I called the embassy today and they said they're still closed, but I read somewhere that they are starting a separate Digital Nomad Visa for the 30th.
Re: Portugal D7 Visa by Rictech: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
beautyuche:
Wait so this thread isn’t active like that. We will make it active by Gods grace.
Amen o...
How is your Mexican baby doing ?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To China, Uae To Teach Get In Here / Tax Clearance/UK Visa / Nigeria Travel Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.