Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. (56877 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

Some of my developers brothers will know this scope.

Or maybe i just cast one format.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by toujurs: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Some Women love sex ehn, i have dated one that doesn't. She will be secreaming like she is about to collapse, wahala undecided.i can't even marry a lady with a very low sex drive, omo you be waste to me oh.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by KayCee92(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
The guy's face in the last picture says it all.

Ladies and gents, please stand up as we say hello and welcome the latest bad boy meme in town grin
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by ignis: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
She have the right to that.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by stamapro(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
You better go and get intimate with God your creator this end time, instead of publicly display your weak character with an intimacy gadget.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by billyG(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Vidoode:
Body no be firewood
Including female body too?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Houseofglam7(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Worriedwife:

Which tradition is that? Did ur tradition tell you to open NL acct?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!
I couldn’t find the words with which to respond to the tadpole!
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Blackdisciple(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
cheesy cheesy, he was like you too. cheesy

Lolz
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by freshalien: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

Most of ladies of nowadays have dis gadget

Intimacy gadgets is gradually becoming parts of daily life

Men and women walk into intimacy gadgets shop without shame or remorse

Please tell me, what is there to be ashamed of about intimacy gadgets?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by plaetton: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
nams77:
Na wa.

Has Nairaland become so pathetic that this is the kind of headlines that make front page ?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by shoprite: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aint no shame in the game !

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hòrny bìtch cheesy
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
You got the message.

But can I fall you into pregnancy, am serious?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Wealthyking94(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
The guy's face in the last picture says it all.
This photo nah meme material oh lol
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by onunwa21(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

This ur mouth ehnn!! Go soon land u 4 cell!!!! Lol
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Cousin9999: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why would she pack that? If there's one thing not in short supply in Nigeria, it's big...

Maybe she likes women.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
I was thinking the same, what a coincidence.

Kokaine:
Who was filming.

What a rare coincidence between when they decided to film and when something really interesting happened

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Incognito403: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:

You remember that Taxi movie by Queen Latifa?

Those girls packed bikinis over guns.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by legallyminded: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
MANNAvulturegrills

LOL, it's old news, he's same as NLPoliceWoman & Iluvdemmanna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Psoul(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
So, no big deal. It's acceptable in our traditions and religion, isn't it?

Show where ur tradition forbids it.
Meanwhile, is that woman practicing your tradition and religion?
We always come to the public to crucify those that do same thing we do in the public.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Excape plans . The guy go laugh forget correct searching .

She gone with her exports !!!
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by deltateam: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:

It means you haven't been to an airport before to say this.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
fitinwell:
This is so unprofessional... Why expose someones privacy, while doing your job?

hows it unprofessional? are u just knowing that airport security can search peoples belongings?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Maski87: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think she bought it for a friend
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by InoGetJoy: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
fitinwell:
This is so unprofessional... Why expose someones privacy, while doing your job?
He's doing his job, which is to search luggage for contraband
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Jay5mie: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
deltateam:

It means you haven't been to an airport before to say this.

I'm sure you watched the video and saw how the guard was not interested in searching further
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by lookingfly: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
…and? Is she not human with physical needs? It’s better than random sex and falling pregnant.
eeewoooo.....how many you get for handbag

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Ramadangcfr(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
So, no big deal. It's acceptable in our traditions and religion, isn't it?
Don't mind him jare
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Loreettaa: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
So?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Jaqenhghar: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
If this was Niggeria they would have arrested her, then rape her. Then other niggers will justify it saying she is immoral and deserves it. Funny enough the loudest voices calling for her rape will be women. They will talk about how she is a shame to womanhood etc

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by fitinwell: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
lexy2014:

hows it unprofessional? are u just knowing that airport security can search peoples belongings?

The Recording Part...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HMM Algeciras, World's Largest Container Ship With 24,000 Capacity(Photos) / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.