Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures (19988 Views)

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by God200(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
This government has forgotten that they are on power today,even if dey spend more years on power.one day the power will surely leave them..those who are on power yesterday!!!where are they? Leave them u will find power one-day but LL nvr be seen by u again.. that's the definition of power in earth for you..

You turn people life to fowl,chicken..etc wasting future of tomorrow.is it not d same people you are rulling over,is it not d same people that voted for you...
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Bellotelli: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2021
UtopiaDream:

It can be downloaded here;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1chENH9s3G4EdSV_Atmd8dHdpkrC7G8io/view

Lalasticlala
Is this the so called White paper?
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by God200(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Stop calling Nigeria a nation!!!

Nigeria is a country'''

Check ,find and understand the meaning of nation.if you wanna prove me wrong
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Theunbothered: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

Faulty memory or deception, the same endsars criminals and hoodlums slaughtered the dozens of policemen sworn to protect the same endsars criminals and hoodlums.

There's not a shred of evidence that any protester was killed, but we have strong evidence that endsars criminals killed policemen, destroyed public properties and businesses.

Mention one policeman killed by protesters at the Lekki tollgate
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Yhungsarm(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

Nobody needs to start listing out names for you, jst type Endsars protesters kill policeman in Lagos you will see countless articles on them am a writer so i wrote on these policemen that were killed.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by iamtardey: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2021
white paper undecided
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Theunbothered: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Yhungsarm:

Nobody needs to start listing out names for you, jst type Endsars protesters kill policeman in Lagos you will see countless articles on them am a writer so i wrote on these policemen that were killed.

Then mention one killed at the Lekki tollgate.

I know people were killed in Lagos, I want you to mention policemen killed specifically at the Lekki tollgate which justifies the killings of protesters.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by o2naira(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2021
After the investigations on the shootings on lekki tollgate they are bringing ink stained photocopies as white paper reports,i observed that they have repaired all the lights on the tollgate,so after killing people they still want to collect money on the toll plaza?
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by westfield: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Ask FALANA the mumu SAN

omenkaLives:
I wonder how some people were able to sleep last night.

Woke of to see them crying their miserable lives out over the white paper release, leaving me to wonder how come they seem to value the lives of those ALLEGEDLY killed in Lagos way more than those who were CONFIRMED to have died in Akwuzu and Oyigbo in the hands of Peter Pandora and Wiked Wike respectively.

Such an interesting time to be alive.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by NGpatriot: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

No death was recorded at the toll gate, the policemen were killed by endsars criminals and hoodlums in other parts of Lagos, they burnt many police stations also.

LTG was not the only gathering and destruction points for endsers protesters and criminals.

Did the endsers criminals and hoodlums killed police? Yes or no?

Was there ay death at the toll gate? No.

1 Like

Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Theunbothered: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

No death was recorded at the toll gate, the policemen were killed by endsars criminals and hoodlums in other parts of Lagos, they burnt many police stations also.

LTG was not the only gathering and destruction points for endsers protesters and criminals.

Did the endsers criminals and hoodlums killed police? Yes or no?

Was there ay death at the toll gate? No.

Good. No policeman was killed at Lekki.

The protest at Lekki was peaceful and did not endanger the police or other security forces.

Therefore the massacre of unarmed civilians at the toll plaza is illegal and unwarranted.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Danjikanbauchi: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2021
helinues:

We have to wait for Upper Iweka people's report. I damn sure it will contradict this even though the event did not happen in their region
a grand father behaving like kid.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by NGpatriot: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

Therefore the massacre of unarmed civilians at the toll plaza is illegal and unwarranted.

The White Paper added that, ‘’On the basis of the above fundamental inconsistencies in the findings the JPI regarding the nine (9) deaths at LTG and particularly because the findings are clearly and mainly rot supported by evidence, before the JPI as attested to by the JPI itself, when it said there was no contrary evidence to that of Prof. Obafunwa that only one person died at LTG of gunshot wounds at LTG on 20th October 2020.

You are a liar, there was no massacre at the toll gate according to the panel itself, the above quote came from their report.

Your massacre propaganda is a joke ad the whole world is laughing at you.

Even sef, the fact that your endsers criminals did not kill police at the toll gate means they did not kill police elsewhere?

Dude, are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Danjikanbauchi: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
yorubarere:
The children of hates won't be able to sleep well last night. Their DJ Witch was sponsored to crash Lagos. Kanu was heard on tape instructing where to destroy in Lagos.

How these people forgot awkuzu and oyigbo massacre that happened in their backyard is beyond me. Bunch of retards
mmmmm Yoruba Muslim. So you saved all this golly pictures just to mock some people, because of hate ?
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Now I understand why they call it white paper...the paper is white with the black ink representing their intentions.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by amc: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
InoGetJoy:
Wickedness abound in the heart of man.
These heartless people claim nobody was killed at Lekki while it was here on nairaland that we were hearing of how people who spoke up on social media were threatened into silence and someone who spoke in the panel was butchered and nearly killed.

You guys are wicked and you'll get the rewards of your wickedness here on Earth.
As mothers cried for their children who were murdered in cold blood by the same people who were supposed to protect them, so shall your mothers mourn you.
As you claim nobody died while you know the truth, so shall you die and nobody will acknowledge your death, the soil upon which you tread will reject your corpse unless you acknowledge the errors of your ways and quote me that you accept you're wrong.

I have spoken, and so shall it be.

This isn't a curse, it's a promise

Firstly, you are not God who says vengeance is mine. So your words here or promise as you call it don’t carry any weight.

Secondly, can you clearly state what you know about the incident? How many people were killed by the army at the Lekki Toll Gate and what are their names? At least you seem confident that people were killed and I can only assume you have the facts.
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by descartes400: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Theunbothered:

Then mention one killed at the Lekki tollgate.

I know people were killed in Lagos, I want you to mention policemen killed specifically at the Lekki tollgate which justifies the killings of protesters.

Since you seems to be 100% sure there was a massacre , you should give us the list of names of those that were specifically "massacred" at lekki toll gate with their details and photographs attached. It shouldn't be a difficult thing..I mean its been 1 year..enough ample time.. undecided
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by beresponsible(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
We have seen. It's a report and it's on white paper. Apart from these obvious, the rest is pure rubbish
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by tesppidd: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Ever since I saw that pathetic video of Ganduje's stashing dollars in his babariga and nothing was done by the state or federal government , I knew nothing credible can come from this Gestapo APC government. And whether you acknowledge it or not , people were killed and this shady government keeps denying that fact through intimidation and delay tactics . But one day, God will deal with all of you for having a hand in murder
What can be done to a sitting governor with immunity?

Why are you people so silly.?

What about a certain South South governor who bribed INEC officials with billions; the money was traced and they have confessed that the governor bribed them?

Why are you not shouting about that one,,? Abi is it because it is a PDP governor?

1 Like

Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Ammishaddai: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
tesppidd:
What can be done to a sitting governor with immunity?

Why are you people so silly.?

What about a certain South South governor who bribed INEC officials with billions; the money was traced and they have confessed that the governor bribed them?

Why are you not shouting about that one,,? Abi is it because it is a PDP governor?
[/s]Who's talking about PDP here ? We are talking about corrupt acts this government has failed to checkmate and you're here mentioning PDP as if they're the ones in power hiding Gandollar . A lot of you head-slamming pigeons don't know how to even differentiate between what's good and what's bad , and instead of keeping quiet and honestly accepting that this regime is satanical in handling sensitive issues , you now bring PDP leadership that's just as useless as this current one . Baba pack well make Ogun no kee you there undecided
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Theunbothered: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
descartes400:

Since you seems to be 100% sure there was a massacre , you should give us the list of names of those that were specifically "massacred" at lekki toll gate with their details and photographs attached. It shouldn't be a difficult thing..I mean its been 1 year..enough ample time.. undecided

I have posted this link numerous times, do you want the answer or another brainless argument?

https://fij.ng/article/portraits-of-blood-ii-names-photos-videos-how-lekki-endsars-protesters-were-massacred/
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by Theunbothered: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

You are a liar, there was no massacre at the toll gate according to the panel itself, the above quote came from their report.

No you are the bloody liar here.

This is the actual quote from the judicial panel report.

“At the Lekki toll gate, officers of the Nigerian army shot, injured and killed unarmed, helpless and defenseless protesters, without provocation or justification, while they were waving the Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem and the manner of assault and killing could in context be described as a massacre,”

According to the white paper only Prof Obafunwa identified one person who died, is this Nigerian's death such a trivial thing to you that the killers should go scot free?

You are a "Patriot" indeed.

Your massacre propaganda is a joke ad the whole world is laughing at you.

Even sef, the fact that your endsers criminals did not kill police at the toll gate means they did not kill police elsewhere?

Dude, are you ok?

NGpatriot:

"APC members recently killed several people during their rallies in Kano, therefore every APC member around the country must be killed".
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by emilo2bad: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
mmmmm Yoruba Muslim. So you saved all this golly pictures just to mock some people, because of hate ?
Igbo Catholic you are mastubating on Lekki tollgate forgetting massacre in akwazulu and oyigbo
Re: Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures by helinues: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2021
1533tr:
[s][/s]

To be gone shortly..

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / Buhari Set To Name 14 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.