Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know (11182 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Nicoswit(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
dorispray:

Hello chief,
You seems to know the concrete truth about what the op is trying to get people to buy into. I will gladly love to relate with you about your experience in this venture if you wouldn't mind to check your email for my PM now.
I don't have access to that Mail and you don't need to relate again, I've said everything here.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by newdetailsoper: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nicoswit:

I didn't open the trade on international wire transfer, that's the write up of the seller telling to go and open another trade on international wire transfer. Stop behaving like a chameleon, you know perfectly what I'm talking about. I believe I've done my best to enlighten people. Hands off

You do not have to be insultive to [put your message across.I made a statement above that any other trainee that experience such should upload screenshot too.How is that pretence? I am open to constructive critism as long as you mind your language and be open.i created this thread also as public enquiry so others see and not hide anything.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by SLOVFO(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2021
newdetailsoper:

You do not have to be insultive to [put your message across.I made a statement above that any other trainee that experience such should upload screenshot too.How is that pretence? I am open to constructive critism as long as you mind your language and be open.i created this thread also as public enquiry so others see and not hide anything.

Where are the other trainees naa? Let them tell us about their experiences. So that we can put this argument to rest. But from what I can deduce from all these; things have changed at the Nigerian giftcard vendor's making the giftcard's arbitrage business unprofitable using the OP's model.

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by babazak(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
SLOVFO:

Where are the other trainees naa? Let them tell us about their experiences. So that we can put this argument to rest. But from what I can deduce from all these; things have changed at the Nigerian giftcard vendor's making the giftcard's arbitrage business unprofitable using the OP's model.

You're very correct
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Ay04z(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bro i will need ur person Number.... Am into arbitrage for a while as well...
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by snazyjosh(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
Can you listen to yourself? You're selling what you've not practically tested and yet, giving an assurance to that. All this 48s sef.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Advertisershubs(f): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2022
My Honest Verdict: The OP already edited that he is not in Nigeria to try out if this Giftcard Arbitrage works.

So, he can't be so sure if it works for real.

None of us can be sure it works until you try things out yourself.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by Advertisershubs(f): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2022
My Honest Verdict: The OP already edited that he is not in Nigeria to try out if this Giftcard Arbitrage works.

So, he can't be so sure if it works for real.

None of us can be sure it works until you try things out yourself.

However; from my experience; I've tried this sort of arbitrage trading with many paxful sellers; but at the end of it all, the intending traders always write to you on whatsapp to cancel trade to reopen another trade that will never be profitable to you.

Seriously, this method of arbitrage is really old school.

Life has since moved on from giftcard arbitrage to Cryptos Arbitrages which is in So much Liquidation and creates huge gaps of profits for Buyers, Sellers and Holders of Certain Coins at a particular Time.

A few people teach about various Crypto Arbitrage opportunities on YouTube. You can check them out to learn for yourself.

As for me, I learnt how to trade Profitably Crypto Arbitrage through my mentor here on Nairaland.

And he has a thread he created for this where you can learn from.

I've provided the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1#111501805

And Yea; I get an affiliate commission if you want to subscribe to the portal He teaches about on the thread above.

To subscribe; you'll need to submit my Recommendation Email Address which I'll provide you if you reach out to me for more guidance.
Re: ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know by blessedchild234(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
checkthis1990:

congrats. pls can u share the screenshot step by step?

i noticed that most people do not know how to search offers properly.ill give more tips soon.
hello bro been a while is there any new profitable arbitrage opportunity around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dispora Nigerians Remit $18.97bn In 2016 – UN Report / Loya Milk Promo Scam / LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.