Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo (12622 Views)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Fubara From Re-Presenting 2024 Budget / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Toluwanise247(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Some politicians dey act as if then dey mad. All this money waste in court, why can't they channel it to the right thing. The case you know you can't win you still go to court. Madness in nigeria be like northerner and stupidity. 5&6

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by JOemmy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice one I have been waiting for this judgement all day.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by ohosi4real(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
A southern judge is always follow due process but if it's an aboki judge case for turn upside down by now

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Danjikanbauchi: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin this one laud.
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Bmaster(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
visijo:
This December don teach me many things.�
Already?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by lightwind(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nawaooo.....
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by solacong: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy for him. I just keep wondering why some politician tend to be mindless in dealing.

Dogs are doing much better than human being nowadays, they don't just like progress for anything sad

is this how we will be doing the Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by AsomughaChuks05: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Soludo is a big name. The idiots who took him to court are just trying to extort him but in their stupidity they have just credited his account with 2 million.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by gidgiddy: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Analyst7:
Funny thing is, I don't know why some foolish people just waste money on court cases u know u will surely lose
Omo people need money rn pass all this futile moves

Uzodimma has given a lot of people hope

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by richmanrichard: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Though it was a fatal error on the side of the governor elect,I don't think it's sufficient reason to invalidate the mandate his people gave him.

I am more interested in the legitimacy when in power, if the process leading to emergence as party candidate is chaotic and not transparent,the elected candidate gets into power but lacks legitimacy.

This is why Direct Primaries are the best. It saves the time and resources wasted on litigations arising from the process party candidates emerge.
The President should sign the new electoral bill that recommended Direct Primaries.
n u believed d rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by toujurs: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Even buhari approved soludo, So who the Bleep are you? Tinubu didn't try that shit he tried at edo in anambra, Baba was informed grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by bigpicture001: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Though it was a fatal error on the side of the governor elect,I don't think it's sufficient reason to invalidate the mandate his people gave him.

I am more interested in the legitimacy when in power, if the process leading to emergence as party candidate is chaotic and not transparent,the elected candidate gets into power but lacks legitimacy.

This is why Direct Primaries are the best. It saves the time and resources wasted on litigations arising from the process party candidates emerge.
The President should sign the new electoral bill that recommended Direct Primaries.
May God bless all our patriots.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers

You are a tinubu agent... It's 1st already.. hope uv received ur Nov. Alert

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by ezechi24(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers

have you gotten your alart for last month....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by 1F30M4(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Frivolous, irritating and lacking of merit, nke a tom iche cheesy Let 'em drown in poteaux poteaux kiss
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by JaroMan: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Do you actually know what fatal error is?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by zoedew: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
AirBagde:
Probably they are looking for another Supreme Governor
But it doesn't work this time around
Not with TAIWO TAIWO, J if you know him!
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by TotoGame(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
I know that the application lacks merit
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by hotseat: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
God bless this Judge for not dwelling on mere technicalities to disqualify Soludo.

The opposition had banked on technicalities to produce another Supreme Court Governor!

Anambrarians have decided and so shall it be.

Those who sought to grab power by hook or crooked have been put to shame.

Soludo, please don't let your people down!

Cheers and congratulations!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by obyrich(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
DOTian:
I now hope that all irritants, meddlesome interlopers and perennial evil doers will now go home and sulk in pain as Chukwuma Charles Soludo gets busy with the urgent task of setting administrative standards of governance in Anambra state. Those who stay at Abuja and utilize the coercive instruments of the state to impose street hoodlums and party rats as political leaders in the East failed woefully on this one! No wonder they're using EFCC to harass the outgoing governor for standing up for the state..
You put it succinctly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Tomek09(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Charlie Nwa Mgbafor remains Anambra Governor-Elect. PDP, APC wasting their time and resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by FreeStuffsNG: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaroMan:

Do you actually know what fatal error is?
Yes sir. It means error leading to failure. He failed to provide the accurate information ,a costly error which is completely avoidable. This case may go on and the judgement may be reversed in a higher court which may cost him his mandate (God forbid).
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Orangedreams: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wicked, cruel, evil and greedy politicians everywhere. If not, how can a sane politician(s) in his right senses who claims to want to represent the people go to court because of Soludo's victory if not for selfish interest. Soludo won by overwhelming vote. He is loved by all and beyond so any politician going to court to challenge his victory is a rogue and should be chased to the abyss.

Abeg check my signature jare.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by warlordd(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=108115799]Though it was a fatal error on the side of the governor elect,I don't think it's sufficient reason to invalidate the mandate his people gave him.

This is why Direct Primaries are the best. It saves the time and resources wasted on litigations arising from the pr
Fatal error by which governor elect? Nonsense!!!
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by Themandator: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I am sure the form and affidavit was filed by their lawyer hence the same mistake

Buhari is a direct beneficiary of direct primary and somehow he wasn't too enamoured by it... Th4y awarded him over 29m votes which he couldn't garner during the general elections and therefore may be reluctant to sign a bill that seeks to entrench fraud ..manother example is their party primary in Anambra state where Andy got awarded over 200k votes but could not win a single local government

For me to have a direct primary that respects the wish of the majority, the parties needs to have voters card and use Inec bvas during their primaries otherwise this direct primary will just be a white wash to rig elections

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by ablejesus26(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
tiswell:
Apga is a religion in anambra.

Evil cannot win over good!!!

Gbam
nothing more nothing less to add
if not for that okorohausa it would have been the same with Imo state
but not to worry moves are been made to take over Igboland full time
after the 2023 election some things will be unfolded

God bless APGA
God bless Ndi Igbo Umu Chineke World Wide.
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by warlordd(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
God and man have rejected Andy Uba and his co-travellers. Infact the fine should have been 2billion or a life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by AirBagde(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
zoedew:

I don't know him
Are you saying he is a no nonsense man that, money, power and threat cannot deceive?
Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Done and dusted

Who else wan try?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo by garfield1: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
zoedew:

It is time he gets elevated to the appeal court alongside abang and ekwo...cc fergie001

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria / President Buhari Wins Polio Championship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.