Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

WATCH: I Didn't Know We Were Rich Until I Was 13 - Davido Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: I Didn't Know We Were Rich Until I Was 13 - Davido Says (235 Views)

Fans Reacts As Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of When She Was 13 / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: I Didn't Know We Were Rich Until I Was 13 - Davido Says by philme87: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Davido has revealed that he grew up not knowing his father was rich.

He explained that he watched his father work so hard and live modestly. He added that despite being rich, his father drove a Honda and his mother also had a modest Toyota car.

He said it wasn't until he was age 13 that he knew his father is a wealthy man.

Speaking during a radio interview, Davido recalled the incident that made him realise there were rich. The singer said it took moving into their new house for him to realise this.

See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22JKRpHSQzE

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs #1billion Naira Deal With Wema Bank / Nigerian Celebrities Narrate Their Most Embarrassing Moments / Here's Every Nigerian Musician That Debuted At The 02 Arena Thanks To Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.