Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World (22932 Views)

Juventus Appoint Massimiliano Allegri As Manager / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by MangekyoAlt: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Max Allegri worked with CR7 in Turin but believes his rival is the most technically accomplished player on the planet
Massimiliano Allegri insists Lionel Messi is the best player in the world after his Ballon d'Or win, as he gave a pointed snub to Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Paris Saint-Germain star won the world's best player award for a record seventh time on Monday, with CR7 not even attending the ceremony.

Allegri worked with Ronaldo at Juventus in the 2018-19 season, with the striker top-scorer as they won Serie A.

The pair were reuinited in the summer when the Tuscan tactician returned to Turin, but the five-time Ballon d'Or soon left for Manchester United.

His battles with Messi has defined an era of football, and despite personal experience of working with the Portuguese, Allegri named his rival as the world's best.

Asked about the award in his press conference following the win over Salernitana the Juventus boss replied: "In the Ballon d'Or they voted for Messi, let's say on a technical level Messi is the best in the world.

"After that I don't know how they judge the Ballon d'Or."

It's not the first time Allegri has shown a rather cool attitude toward CR7.

The Portuguese started on the bench for the first Serie A game of the season and, following his move to Manchester United, the 54-year-old didn't seem bereft.

Allegri said at the time: "I'm absolutely not disappointed, because Cristiano made his choice and these things happen in life.

"Sivori, Platini, Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon - great champions - have passed through Juventus as well as many coaches. That's how life goes.

"Juventus remains, which is the most important thing.

"In these three years he gave his contribution to Juventus and now life goes on."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cristiano-ronaldo-snubbed-former-juventus-25589687

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Prosperous111(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Snubs who for who?

I still don’t understand why they always make it looks like Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies.

People wey be say dem be Padi

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by unbitchable(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congratulations to Mr. BallonD'or on your 7th Crown as the undisputable king of football.

It gives me greatest pleasure seeing Ronaldo fangirls crying and writhing in pains. I love every drop of their tears.. More tears loading.

To my fellow comrades, more wins, more celebrations.

To the old fraud, I heard your ambition in life is to win more BallonD'or than Messi. Lol, I laugh at your foolishness. The only achievements you would have than Messi is DubaiD'or.
If only you can use this energy to help Portugal to qualify for world cup instead of crying over an award than has left you behind. Old fool.

To Allegri, thanks for your unbiased honesty.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Cantonese: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

I still don’t understand why they always make it looks like Messi and Ronaldo are sworn enemies.

Na Obembet make am so.
Still you all heard it. Messi is technically better.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by bigdammyj: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by baylord77(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gibberish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by revived: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's his problem

3 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by blamingthedevil: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Premium Tears and Wailing is a distinction without difference

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Kingpele(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wow,most people who worked with CR7 except those who want to be associated with him always felt disdain for him due to his pride and arrogance but come to messi anyone who worked with him always feels proud associating with him due to his humility

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Sleekfingers: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Snubs who for who?

I tire o
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Wonderboy01(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Instead make dis 1 face how his team go make top 4 undecided na person wey don big pass him club him dey jealous ..... angry

Grey hair a** coach angry

15 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Vinnie2000(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Where is Obembet and Kingcalls?

I Know they would feel like Strangling Allegri because of this comment! sad cheesy

Particularly Kingcalls!
That Guy fit blow him Papa eye because of Ronaldo! shocked cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Bigchristo: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Max Allegri worked with CR7 in Turin but believes his rival is the most technically accomplished player on the planet

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cristiano-ronaldo-snubbed-former-juventus-25589687
does that reduced Ronaldo networth? Smh those bad belle people

4 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by younglleo: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Olodo 4-4-2 coachie

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by bankolefun(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
h
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by BabaCommander: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
He's prolly pained Ronaldo ditched Juve

6 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by abbey621(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Idiotic headline, someone just won the Ballon Dor and you're expecting people to say CR7 is the best this year? CR7 even when he has an average year is still living rent free in most of you dimwit's skull...Pathetic!

7 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by MangekyoAlt: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bigchristo:
does that reduced Ronaldo networth? Smh those bad belle people
Anyone who doesn't dick ride or massage the ego of ronaldo is now bad belle?
Lolz

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by nonut: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
We no go hear word from Messi's fans.
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Poyupo: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
He's pained.

2 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by VillageHead: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ronaldo might score all the goals in the world but Technically, Messi is a better player.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by joedave(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oh yeah!

Every LM fan is doing almost everything to validate this very controversial Balon D'or

2 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by zone51: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by IMASTEX: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bloggers food is ready.
Both are great & talented players. One is gifted naturally while the other workout his.

3 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Franking: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Messi is best in the world. Does his stuff effortlessly while the other guy needs to puff and gnash his teeth.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Frank150: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ororo is still my GOAT

8 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Damidave1124(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Everybody knows this including pendu's fans, they are only using the comparison to keep pendu relevant. Messi is the undisputed GOAT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by WibusJaga: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2021

Bad belle People just want to drag Ronaldo's image & name to the mud. Na so I see a whole goat Ronaldo somewhere in Iyana-Ipaja selling titus fish and gizzard.

8 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lots of people dey beef ronaldo, but dude doesn't seem to care and Keep doing what he's doing
Though am not his fan but I like him for

5 Likes

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by Smashspesh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's a man that understands football. Not the white ynashes in England whom don't know what an international cup looks like.

Spain, Italy, Germany and France. Any other opinion is worthless

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massimiliano Allegri Snubs Ronaldo, Hails Messi As Best In The World by CalabarPikin: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Talent and hard work no be mate..

Know this and know peace

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.