Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi (33126 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by stevebond007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
I read sarcasm.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Stupidity at its peak........
That is exactly what it is!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Olam09(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin very funny
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Idiota! let him come and live in my property i will charge him so much rent he will become broke. Ewu gambia! sad

What an ugly creature too. embarassed
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by awa(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
illicit:
No go build house weyrey

Just what I wanted to tell him. Let him not go and build or buy his own house. He thinks anything lasts forever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by GodIsBiafran: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Burgerlomo: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
See as pesin dey take use im diarrhea running mouth invite problem

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

I apologize if u see it as an insult lady.
I was only correcting ur public manner of speech it was'nt condulsive at all
"ONE LOVE"
Really?
You were correcting my public manner of speech?? undecided
U don finish correct your fellow guys own ni??
See me see wahala ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Really? You were correcting my public manner of speech?? undecided U don finish correct your fellow guys own ni?? See me see wahala ooo undecided
Sorry once more

3 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Daboomb: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
illicit:
No go build house weyrey

Dont mind the He-Goat, his Mates have bought land and are building their own house, small-small.
He should go and ask Paul Gascoigne, one of the most prolific English Footballers in his time, what happened to all that Fame and Money he thought would never come to an end. grin
Gazza lives in a run down apartment right now and is suffering a lot of poverty.
When you make Money early in life, please invest it wisely, nothing lasts forever. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by seyz91(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy i no even know hin weyrey, i wonder who dey listen to am
Beebah2000:
Who is this mumu?? undecided
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by generalwo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tomorrow they will start looking for who will donate money for them to do kidney transplant..... Odeh
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy
Ceenachi:
With all the money you claim to have, you still have a landlord
you should be landed a dirty slap. undecided

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by toxtimmy: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Madness na him dey worry am... I am sure even the house sef to pay NEPA bill na wahala for this one.

Anyways, he is a Nigerian and Nigerians can wear socks before them wear shoes so make him carry on.

illicit:
No go build house weyrey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by thaoriginator: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
longetivity:
Blaqbones sings about being a hard guy in his music but in real life he's a pussy ass nigga
Who be Blackbonez again? Omo God thank say I dey on my spaceship, all these fake rapperz missed me. We listen to reality RAP!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by kuntash: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Effects of drugs dey manifest differently o
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by wman(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
I hope he's saving for the rainy days though. An artiste only reigns for a while

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Bamzyriches451: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
This one na mugu na
If you are now winning big as you claim why won't you build your own house and save your self from landlord stress
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by BePrepared: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
One said yesterday that 10m is too small

End time children
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Sorry once more
u shouldn't be.
I was only joking with you dear cheesy smiley
Sorry about that sad
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
I love this guy. cheesy
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Chatflick(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
stevebond007:
I read sarcasm.
All those mumu children for Nairaland no understand sarcasm. Tufikwa

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Beebah2000:
na only me insult am for here?? undecided
You better go face your fellow guys way insult am too.
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by house10s: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

But if u see him mistakenly live u will be like "oh my gosh"
"plz can i take a pic with u"
Be real and let learn to love and appreciate those who have climb the ladder of success irrespectively of their different character's
u dey mind her, her boobs go dey jump up n down, oh my gush oh my gush
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by house10s: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
fancifulasuquo:
grin grin grin grin

guys nah guys girls no b girls una dey change color like crayon
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na folllow follow go keel u .....why u follow insult am ? embarassed

Beebah2000:
Really?
You were correcting my public manner of speech?? undecided
U don finish correct your fellow guys own ni??
See me see wahala ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
u shouldn't be. I was only joking with you dear cheesy smiley Sorry about that sad
Oh really !! U got me then Was feeling kind of guilty inside

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by CrownOfClay724: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
FriedSquids:
Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

This scammer.

You no dey tire?
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by FriedSquids: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

This scammer.

You no dey tire?

Get lost. Lamer
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Skyehigher1: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elsueno:
We did not increase rent on our properties nor prices of any of our products...but I promise to increase by 60% immediately Buhari remove subsidy....I am sure the tenants will understand, if them no like make them commot, will serve notice by January.....And if I discover u be Buhari fan, ur own be 80% increase undecided
yes funny man na true talk you they talk

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by DSC7: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Elock1:
angry
People be quick to judge who they don't know personally because he is a celebrity...

This Emeka guy na just simple and jonsing guy he no get una time

You dey mind dem? grin grin

Mr Boombastic no get anybody time ooooo...

MI wey be him oga sef dey collect from him bad mouth cheesy...

The guy sabi cause trouble wella...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Queen Nwokoye’s Daughter, Oluchi Celebrates 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.