Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi (33130 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by DSC7: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy i no even know hin weyret, i wonder who dey listen to am

I have almost all his tracks grin grin grin....

He is more talented than you.... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Sholaco: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mumu boi..go build something
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by slowice(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Emeka da stallion cheesy

Live this nigga man..... Can be funny too grin

2 Likes

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Oh really !!
U got me then
Was feeling kind of guilty inside
you shouldn't feel guilty. It is fine cheesy
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by jclassiq(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
And he calls himself "Emeka the stallion"!! > grin grin

Funny dude.

But Im music dey burst my brain shaa!!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
fancifulasuquo:
Na folllow follow go keel u .....why u follow insult am ? embarassed

because wetin the rapper talk no make sense.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
illicit:
No go build house weyrey

Building a house is overrated.
U wanna use 150 million naira to build a house when u can rent for 20 years and use the remaining 100 million to invest!?
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Bimpe29: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
What a crappy remarks from an irrational guy!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
house10s:
u dey mind her, her boobs go dey jump up n down, oh my gush oh my gush
hahahaha grin grin grin
U too funny cheesy
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Kuriosmynd: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

But if u see him mistakenly live u will be like "oh my gosh"
"plz can i take a pic with u"
Be real and let learn to love and appreciate those who have climb the ladder of success irrespectively of their different character's
But still doesn't remove his shallow mind and mumunity
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
you shouldn't feel guilty. It is fine cheesy
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Peterolus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Be real and let learn to love and appreciate those who have climb the ladder of success irrespectively of their different character's
So blaqbonez don climb ladder. I pity you.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by PastorFire: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
See small pikin.. Come pay rent #500, 000,000 na
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Stay safe
u too smiley

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by omoadeleye(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
illicit:
No go build house weyrey

E show say he no get money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Peterolus:

So blaqbonez don climb ladder. I pity you.
U can't compare ur self to his current status bro
Don't let pride decive u
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by dododawa1: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by NigAmbassador: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
https://survey-c.xyz/54034083194916272/ What if you have a chance to win some cash? You may want to know how strong you are and how much money you can win. Come and participate! ! !
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by house10s: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
hahahaha grin grin grin
U too funny cheesy
na lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by hollywater: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mumu ur mate never build their own house.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by WELLINGTON01: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
na only me insult am for here?? undecided You better go face your fellow guys way insult am too. Mtchewww

lol, you deyy answer the fool...the guy one use you gain likes ode..

1 Like

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by geemd434: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
longetivity:
Blaqbones sings about being a hard guy in his music but in real life he's a pussy ass nigga

He is probably an igbo boy and you probably a Yoruba boy the envy and jealousy continues. Na only yoruba people Sabi. Maga
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
grin funny

But Una use frustration dey yab d guy wey dey catch cruise
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2021
blowjohn:

Building a house is overrated.
U wanna use 150 million naira to build a house when u can rent for 20 years and use the remaining 100 million to invest!?
shocked
A house isn't just an investment purchase. It has social security implications and represents 'home'. You can lose Ur source of income due to sickness or an economic downturn at anytime and not be able to afford rent. Then you become homeless.
Or you could die, and then your dependent kids can't pay rent and become homeless.

When U make money - build a home for urself first.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by stayclearofme: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Elock1:
angry
People be quick to judge who they don't know personally because he is a celebrity...

This Emeka guy na just simple and jonsing guy he no get una time
So you have to know everybody personally before you judge them?
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by 1EmmyKay: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Wetin him dea find him go she am.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2021
house10s:
na lie? cheesy
Na LIE tongue cheesy
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by freshalien: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Jayzel:

Ladder of success you say? Claims to be winning yet is living in a rented apartment. Where is the “winning” there? No dey support stupidity.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by house10s: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na LIE tongue cheesy
issa true
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Ara21(f): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2021
After smoking weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / A Toddler Imitating Michael Jackson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.