Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi (33129 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Rapper Blaqbonez Says He is About to Show Wizkid,Burna boy & Davido To the Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Kryzboy(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Trying to make your extinct name boom
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2021
freshalien:

Ladder of success you say? Claims to be winning yet is living in a rented apartment. Where is the “winning” there? No dey support stupidity.
U guys IQ is so fuvking low sorry to say but i must admit it. solidstar who i work with for over 6 years now have been living in a well furnished rented apartment there in the mainland (odofin estate) i might have the money to buy a house of my own but still prefer to keep it on a low. go to festac or here in lekki phase 1 and see so many big boyz driving exotic carz (worth the amount of a new house ) but still prefer living in a rented apartment, i've a friend who always brag with his account balance of over 170k dollarz(90 millon naira) in his bitcoin account. it ur choice bro, abi u want make him run go buy house 4 island now make EFCC start to dey reason e matter cuz he's still new in the music industry. make una dey reason with una number 6 na.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Pappy8(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Na so madness dey start ooooo.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Jayzel:

I apologize if u see it as an insult lady.
I was only correcting ur public manner of speech it was'nt condulsive at all
"ONE LOVE"

Omoh, your grammar na instant recipe for high blood pressure. Comrade, you're very mouthed!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Jayzel:

U guys IQ is so fuvking low sorry to say but i must admit it. solidstar who i work with for over 6 years now have been living in a well furnished rented apartment there in the mainland (odofin estate) i might have the money to buy a house of my own but still prefer to keep it on a low. go to festac or here in lekki phase 1 and see so many big boyz driving exotic carz (worth the amount of a new house ) but still prefer living in a rented apartment, i've a friend who always brag with his account balance of over 170k dollarz(90 millon naira) in his bitcoin account. it ur choice bro, abi u want make him run go buy house 4 island now make EFCC start to dey reason e matter cuz he's still new in the music industry. make una dey reason with una number 6 na.

So your common sense tells you it's pretty much okay to be living in rented apartments despite boastful rants of financial successes? I'm sorry to say but you're slow upstairs.

And if this line of thought rocks your boat as a product of uncommon intelligence, then there's just about nothing anyone can do to help you.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Jayzel: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Buddha3:

So your common sense tells you it's pretty much okay to be living in rented apartments despite boastful rants of financial successes? I'm sorry to say but you're slow upstairs.

And if this line of thought rocks your boat as a product of uncommon intelligence, then there's just about nothing anyone can do to help you.
You re one of those who will see 30 millon in their account and start feeling on top of the world. Bro i won't insult u cuz i don't know ur personality pyhsically but unto ur public way of speaking online, i will say that u ain't a quarter bit close to my status depite ur age or position dude. Living in a rented apartment does'nt mean u re poor bro. I've a 7 bedroom flat i built in my home~town but here in lagos i live in rented but well furnished apartment not because i don't have the money to own a house here but because it's my choice of life, So think before u speak it really do help's.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Elock1: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

So you have to know everybody personally before you judge them?
do you have to judge them at all
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Jayzel:

You re one of those who will see 30 millon in their account and start feeling on top of the world. Bro i won't insult u cuz i don't know ur personality pyhsically but unto ur public way of speaking online, i will say that u ain't a quarter bit close to my status depite ur age or position dude. Living in a rented apartment does'nt mean u re poor bro. I've a 7 bedroom flat i built in my home~town but here in lagos i live in rented but well furnished apartment not because i don't have the money to own a house here but because it's my choice of life, So think before u speak it really do help's.

Lol.
Like you rightly stated, you do not know me and that pendulum swings both ways. But judging from the litany of myopic comments you've littered on this thread, it's safe to conclude you're not very different from the blaqbones nigga or whatever the hell his pseudonym is.

That said, it would smirk of stupidity on my part that I indulge in this macabre dance of mediocrity with you while you seek every available outlet to toot your own horn on your supposed achievements. I don't care. And I'm pretty certain lotsa folks here don't care too. All I'll volunteer for free is, next time you feel the coercive need to inundate your reading audience with your twisted perceptions of life, kindly resist the urge to 'shalaye'. And in your own interest cum your generations ahead, seize any and every opportunity you get to amass landed properties in your name. You won't regret it, I assure you.

Peace!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by papagiddy(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
Yes...when your rent. Is increased it makes head to be correct....I thank God... D day my Landlord increased my house rent by 100%..omo my thinking got balanced within 2 year I moved to my house.... The landlord regretted it coz I stopped being his ATM... grin
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by papagiddy(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Yes...when your rent. Is increased it makes your head to be correct....I thank God... D day my Landlord increased my house rent by 100%..omo my thinking got balanced within 2 year I moved to my house.... The landlord regretted it coz I stopped being his ATM... grin
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Poleski: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
This boy is a fool. A reasonable person will save money to buy his own than pay rent.
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Moeman: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
yeye dey smell
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by freshalien: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jayzel:

It is you who has a low IQ because you cannot even use common sense to differentiate between actually keeping it low and not being able to afford it. Who likes to lose money just like that. So you telling me someone who has the money to buy a house would say to himself “No ooo!....I would continue to pay rent; I would continue to dash my landlord money every month/year. Dem take poverty and suffer swear for me, I go continue to pay rent”. Simple thing, they can’t afford it...all these guys you are talking about no get money...they all have “audio money”. With their useless chest beating all over social media. No wonder they say empty drums make the loudest noise. The real rich in Nigeria are not even on social media, let alone known as celebrities or even in the entertainment industry. Try get sense!
Re: Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi by Testimony1988(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmmm, I hope he's okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out / Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.