Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (49993 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Nothingserious: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Broveens42:
Abeg who will remember that movie where the natives use slap to greet themselves...with the sound track like; kaduka kishaday! Igwara gwara! Kaduka keshade igwara gwara grin
I so much loved that movie
The natives have pierced nose with rings

Lol!

Mr Bones and the gwara gwara
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2021
The Wild Geese
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by douglasameh: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2021
* The seven Lucky Kids
* The Glamour Girls
* Kungfu Kids
* The Perilios Time
* The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
* Dejango
* 007 James Bond
* Live and Let Die
* Blood Money
* The god's Must be Crazy
* Dracular
* The Living Dead
* The Land of Musanga
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Hardquy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
yemi my loveryemi my loveryemi my lover ;Dyemi my loveryemi my loveryemi my lover
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 1:53am On Dec 05, 2021
TOOFAN
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Adebolamena(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
This old Indian film.. Mard
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by afilmy4wap: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2021
hmm
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by AlphaTaikun: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Saw this on FB and nostalgia kicked in........

What movie or movies comes to your mind when you see this old video cassette player?

For me it's Jackie Chan's POLICE STORY PT 1,2 and 3.

Share yours.

1. Coming to America (Eddy Murphy).

2. Live and Let Die (James Bond).

3. Rocky 1 & 2 (Sylvester Stallone)

4. Omar Mukhtar (Anthony Quinn).

...and more from Betamax and
VHS video tapes from the 1980s
and 1990s.
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Fisiryorh(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2022
The Mask.... grin
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Clinghton: 9:49am On May 25, 2022
Re: Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? by Prisca26: 2:13pm On May 25, 2022
Sound of music
Rambo
Mother india

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wathoni Messes Up At Plus TV Question & Answer (Video) / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.