Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Please What Is This Growth? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is This Growth? (24526 Views)

I Need Advice Concerning This Growth On My Lap. ( Graphic Pics) / How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Back? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is This Growth? by EmmyOD(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2021
It's risky to diagnose from afar but it is showing signs of a wart growth ( verruca vulgaris infection)
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Shusher: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Skin cancer.
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Pyogenic granuloma. Visit a surgeon for excision
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Ten06(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Go to the hospital, this thing look like Guinea worm
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Promiseibritam: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Gowan meet your doctor � � � �
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by richeeyo(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2021
obailala:

Why do people always do this when people try to seek medical advice online? Are the doctors in that hospital he will go to omniscient? Are you guys aware that whilst those doctors may have not seen this sort of growth in their lives, a random person on this thread might have experienced this before and might have the best advice?

Sometimes if you dont have a response or advice for a person seeking info, the mature thing to do is just be quiet and probably read comments.
This comment alone tells how many grams of brains you got
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by obailala(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2021
richeyo:

This comment alone tells how many grams of brains you got
Running around insulting people in anonymous public forums doesn't make you smart; rather it makes you look like a silly child lacking home training.

Back to the topic of discussion, there is nothing wrong with a person seeking health advice from the public for a rare medical condition. This is the HEALTH section of Nairaland, the biggest public forum in Africa. Within this section, there are doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners who could render valuable advice.

We could also have highly experienced medical consultants reading through this thread right now and finally, there could be someone on this thread who though not a health professional, may have experienced a similar condition and could help direct the OP to the right place of help. Information and knowledge is never useless and one never knows where helpful info can come from.

The above shouldn't take more than common sense to discern. But can common sense really be expected of a simpleminded fellow who thinks insulting strangers make him look smart?

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth? by moorevic(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Chairman no dey rub cream
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by perdollar(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
U have fimgered an olosho
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Oizee(f): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
visijo:
If you find a Nigerian girl that can hold conversation abeg hold am tight�

Na “and you and you” full market now.��
lol....

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Rahyberg(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Divoc19:
At the bolded, you now see our wants are different from our needs cheesy

But conversationist girls are da best type recommended for any type of guy. No dull moments wink

Even my present Galfriend is an introvert, I changed her to extrovert while having time with me. I can attestate Conversationist gals are the best

1 Like

Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Mleeperbother: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Cut off that finger before it spreads?
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
czarr:
It's protruding out of my brother's hand, its like a growth that just opened recently and started growing out.

Once it drys up the blood, just use scissors to cut it off

It may regrow again keep cutting it off, it will definitely stop growing
Re: Please What Is This Growth? by Fransesca(f): 3:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Don't know much but looks like an infection get tested
���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.