Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him (14377 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by samtee37(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Cc
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by temitope27(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
H
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by NoToPile: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Wow she's even still not remorseful Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by einsteine(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Person wey dem suppose remove her teeth.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by marsup: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Many teachers out there , are just plain evil. Taking out their frustration on kids, as if the kids are the cause of their misery.
No adequate training, some are not even qualified to be teachers.
Very miserable pieces of trash.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by ivolt: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Oizee:
@ Mercychen, I'm disappointed. The teacher wasn't even remorseful at all, and una com still accept their useless apologies? If I were your sister, I will accept the hospital bills and give them the condition of being sacked or I take it to the next level.
Your only option is to threaten the school, there is no next level!
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Pasima(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
*That awkward moment when you go to visit your friend in another class and you suddenly hear*

"All of you kneel down"
����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Sultty(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
it now teachers and students that are turning to terrorists
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
SHOPPERS:
The fear of social media is the beginning of accountability for establishments now.

Issokay

It sounds funny to you abi...

Just wait until the day someone uses social media to spread false news about a business you have laboured your whole life to build then you will know it's not some hilarious angry
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Fiscus105(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Here's an update of a teacher's brutality on my nephew.

My nephew woke up with dark swollen lips covered with bruises and was running serious temperature. So, My sister decided to go and report first to the school authority and to ask why they tried to cover the teacher up for such wicked act.

She went to the proprietress office and reported the case; telling her that she wanted to take it to the police but because of the respect she has for the owner of the school, that's why she's here to let the school know her next line of action. The prorietress was shocked to hear what happened and summoned the teacher.

When the teacher got there and was asked what happened, she said she didn't beat the boy that his tooth just fell off.

The grandma ( that's what they call the proprietress. She's 98) asked her,
How will you not touch a child and his tooth will remove? The teacher insisted that she didn't touch the child. So grandma told her it's better she says the truth as the mother is planning to take the case to another level. That she should at least own up and apologize. The teacher said, my sister can take it to any level she wants that she doesn't care!

My sister said at that point her head sparked and she flared up!
She began to mention the different agencies she has contacted, and that they are coming for the school.
That she has posted it on social media and the news has spread all over.

She said the moment she mentioned social media, Grandma began to shake and call for help. As My sis continued shouting on top of her voice, grandma s daughter ( the supervisor ) and other teachers rushed into the office and tried to calm her down.

Grandma told the daughter that the story has gotten to social media and immediately, the daughter sank into the nearest chair and shouted "oh My God!

Grandma told the daughter that the teacher still has the guts to tell my sister to take it to any level and Immediately the daughter said " waaaat"?
Do you know the school name is at stake here?
Do you know they are going to shut down the school and arrest everybody? bla bla.. and everyone Started yelling at the teacher to apologize.

Grandma's daughter asked her for the last time. Did you beat him or not? She now said, ehn... She beat him on his back not his head.
Grandma's daughter said, how can you beat a child on the back and his tooth fell off?. so, she told them to give her a few minutes. She went to my nephew's class, came back and asked the teacher why?
That she just asked Georgewells classmates now what happened yesterday and they all said the teacher hit his head on the table and his tooth flew out and landed on another boys book.

Immediately she and other teachers began to beg my sister. Grandma was already crying that her school is in trouble. My sis said she became afraid for Grandma. Let the 98yrs old woman not go and give up. so she told Grandma not to worry that she won't involve the school, only the teacher.

They continued to beg my sister and told her to take the son to the hospital that the teacher will fute the bill from her Nov salary. That they'll deduct whatever the bill comes to from her salary before handing it to her. And my sister left.

That was how it all went yesterday.

Thanks guys for your love and support.
We appreciate.

Read Earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6873579/lagos-teacher-removed-nephews-tooth

Now that owner had calm you down, begged you and continue begging you, she also offered to foot medical bill, what else did you want? To pull down her school. I guess!

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by bigcasava1(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Anyway is not my son or my daughter. No be beg oo, because I will take my revenge until am satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by SATANlST: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

My nephew woke up with dark swollen lips covered with bruises and was running serious temperature. So, My sister decided to go and report first to the school authority and to ask why they tried to cover the teacher up for such wicked act.

She went to the proprietress office and reported the case; telling her that she wanted to take it to the police but because of the respect she has for the owner of the school, that's why she's here to let the school know her next line of action. The prorietress was shocked to hear what happened and summoned the teacher.

When the teacher got there and was asked what happened, she said she didn't beat the boy that his tooth just fell off.

How will you not touch a child and his tooth will remove? The teacher insisted that she didn't touch the child. So grandma told her it's better she says the truth as the mother is planning to take the case to another level. That she should at least own up and apologize. The teacher said, my sister can take it to any level she wants that she doesn't care!

She began to mention the different agencies she has contacted, and that they are coming for the school.

She said the moment she mentioned social media, Grandma began to shake and call for help. As My sis continued shouting on top of her voice, grandma s daughter ( the supervisor ) and other teachers rushed into the office and tried to calm her down.

Grandma told the daughter that the story has gotten to social media and immediately, the daughter sank into the nearest chair and shouted "oh My God!

Grandma told the daughter that the teacher still has the guts to tell my sister to take it to any level and Immediately the daughter said " waaaat"?
Do you know they are going to shut down the school and arrest everybody? bla bla.. and everyone Started yelling at the teacher to apologize.

Grandma's daughter asked her for the last time. Did you beat him or not? She now said, ehn... She beat him on his back not his head.
Grandma's daughter said, how can you beat a child on the back and his tooth fell off?. so, she told them to give her a few minutes. She went to my nephew's class, came back and asked the teacher why?
That she just asked Georgewells classmates now what happened yesterday and they all said the teacher hit his head on the table and his tooth flew out and landed on another boys book.

Immediately she and other teachers began to beg my sister. Grandma was already crying that her school is in trouble. My sis said she became afraid for Grandma. Let the 98yrs old woman not go and give up. so she told Grandma not to worry that she won't involve the school, only the teacher.

They continued to beg my sister and told her to take the son to the hospital that the teacher will fute the bill from her Nov salary. That they'll deduct whatever the bill comes to from her salary before handing it to her. And my sister left.

We appreciate.

Read Earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6873579/lagos-teacher-removed-nephews-tooth
what did your pathetic nephew do?
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

We appreciate.

Your sister is a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Viking007(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2021
I had a similar experience some 20+yrs ago when a teacher at LEA primary school Abuja designed my back with koboko. My dad who was still a serving military personnel stormed the school with his men. The rest is history. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by uuzba(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
Your sister has got a forgiving heart. I have a very unforgiving heart. I would have wanted the teacher to not be paid her November salary, and be suspended for at least, 2 weeks.

The person at fault is the proprietor of the school who is paying the teachers a bad wage in the first place.
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by XOGBADO(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Evidently the old woman is only concerned about her school's reputation not the boys health.
You should have still taken the case up

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by XOGBADO(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
A big weakling. This is not about having a forgiving heart, she's just a weakling.

3 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by LikeAking: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

We appreciate.

OP, u dey fall hands. We dont settle scores like this in Naija.

Take action.

Nigerian no dey fear threats.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by AfonjaConehead: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm telling you grin.

My dear, wetin make she do. After being surrounded and begged by so many people who were also lashing the teacher. Her heart gat to melt now.

My brother, these days people life na small thing hold am o. All I kept telling her was don't lay your hands on her so you don't land yourself in mess.
Someone she even reported to who knows the teacher said she's hypertensive. So imagine....

I don't know why they even try to put up a defence instead of apologizing when a parent shows up.

This one is just lucky she didn't meet your type.
Are you saying that teacher is still in that school?!!!
They should dispense with her asap

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by PennywysCares(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

We appreciate.

ur busy body is just too much
Please take this to the children sectio, I can't subject my Intellectual mind to reading these nonsenses
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by uuzba(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2021
bigcasava1:
Anyway is not my son or my daughter. No be beg oo, because I will take my revenge until am satisfied.

Teacher's reward is in heaven.
On this earth, they get useless salary.
No thanks, no appreciation, No remembrance.
Private school teachers can't even strike, otherwise they lose their jobs instantly
Public servants will strike Jan-Dec, come back and still collect groundnut money salary.

And the day the teacher gets upset and makes a mistake, they are destroyed for it.
Somebody will go to Big Brother Nigeria and fucking up and down and all sexual immorality and that one will be rewarded handsomely with N90,000,000 (Ninety Million Naira).

I saw this skit and wandered, REALLY, why can't we treat teachers like stars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOg8EON29Y&t=123s

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Babaken(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Mm is the teacher related to Anthony Joshua.
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Bambam321(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
The teacher should be placed at an abattoir instead of a class.......She get luck say no be the child mama come cus she no go definitely gree
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by joeking2222: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
She hit the child's head on the desk and the teeth flew out?

Chineke napu Kwa ekwensu Ike lipsrsealed embarassed
Lols......what do u expect from a WWE teacher before

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by mastermaestro(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2021
XOGBADO:

A big weakling. This is not about having a forgiving heart, she's just a weakling.

Go and sit down. sad

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by mastermaestro(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Keep quiet! At least the school owners have shown responsibility. That should do. The hospital bills will be paid with her salary. Now what else do you want? sad

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by mastermaestro(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Pasima:
*That awkward moment when you go to visit your friend in another class and you suddenly hear*

"All of you kneel down"
����

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Anija: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
So he didn't threaten until he knocked off one tooth, now he has threatened, pls run for your life
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Charmingrascal(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
I swear I would beat that teacher till her front teeth fall off

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by XOGBADO(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
mastermaestro:

Go and sit down. sad
Okay grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Ekiti Varsity To Sack 400 Workers / Science, Maths Teaching In Indigenous Languages To Begin Soon –FG / WAEC Set To Release 2018/2019 May/june Exam Results 1st Week Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.