Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him (14365 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Here's an update of a teacher's brutality on my nephew.

My nephew woke up with dark swollen lips covered with bruises and was running serious temperature. So, My sister decided to go and report first to the school authority and to ask why they tried to cover the teacher up for such wicked act.

She went to the proprietress office and reported the case; telling her that she wanted to take it to the police but because of the respect she has for the owner of the school, that's why she's here to let the school know her next line of action. The prorietress was shocked to hear what happened and summoned the teacher.

When the teacher got there and was asked what happened, she said she didn't beat the boy that his tooth just fell off.

The grandma ( that's what they call the proprietress. She's 98) asked her,
How will you not touch a child and his tooth will remove? The teacher insisted that she didn't touch the child. So grandma told her it's better she says the truth as the mother is planning to take the case to another level. That she should at least own up and apologize. The teacher said, my sister can take it to any level she wants that she doesn't care!

My sister said at that point her head sparked and she flared up!
She began to mention the different agencies she has contacted, and that they are coming for the school.
That she has posted it on social media and the news has spread all over.

She said the moment she mentioned social media, Grandma began to shake and call for help. As My sis continued shouting on top of her voice, grandma s daughter ( the supervisor ) and other teachers rushed into the office and tried to calm her down.

Grandma told the daughter that the story has gotten to social media and immediately, the daughter sank into the nearest chair and shouted "oh My God!

Grandma told the daughter that the teacher still has the guts to tell my sister to take it to any level and Immediately the daughter said " waaaat"?
Do you know the school name is at stake here?
Do you know they are going to shut down the school and arrest everybody? bla bla.. and everyone Started yelling at the teacher to apologize.

Grandma's daughter asked her for the last time. Did you beat him or not? She now said, ehn... She beat him on his back not his head.
Grandma's daughter said, how can you beat a child on the back and his tooth fell off?. so, she told them to give her a few minutes. She went to my nephew's class, came back and asked the teacher why?
That she just asked Georgewells classmates now what happened yesterday and they all said the teacher hit his head on the table and his tooth flew out and landed on another boys book.

Immediately she and other teachers began to beg my sister. Grandma was already crying that her school is in trouble. My sis said she became afraid for Grandma. Let the 98yrs old woman not go and give up. so she told Grandma not to worry that she won't involve the school, only the teacher.

They continued to beg my sister and told her to take the son to the hospital that the teacher will fute the bill from her Nov salary. That they'll deduct whatever the bill comes to from her salary before handing it to her. And my sister left.

That was how it all went yesterday.

Thanks guys for your love and support.
We appreciate.

Read Earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6873579/lagos-teacher-removed-nephews-tooth

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by blessedvisky(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Dysfunctional adult with anger issues taking out frustration on a kid... Just sad cry

I remember an incident like that in sec school where a hot headed C.R.K Teacher flogged a girl mercilessly with thick canes till she collapsed and started convulsing on the assembly ground

Assembly scattered and that was the last day of his job.

Please if you are a teacher reading this, make sure you learn child psychology and emotional intelligence before it's too late.

Learn to seperate your emotions from your job and have it at the back of your mind that you are like a third parent to your students and your actions towards them matter a lot

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 02, 2021
blessedvisky:
Dysfunctional adult with anger issues taking out frustration on a kid... Just sad cry

I remember an incident like that in sec school where a hot headed C.R.K Teacher flogged a girl mercilessly with thick canes till she collapsed and started convulsing on the assembly ground

Assembly scattered and that was the last day of his job.

Please if you are a teacher reading this, make sure you learn child psychology and emotional intelligence before it's too late.

Learn to seperate your emotions from your job and have it at the back of your mind that you are like a third parent to your students and your actions towards them matter a lot

Really sad.
They even said she's hypertensive.

I'm a teacher too o. I'll also learn.

May God help us.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by YeyeGbami: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Very good. Normal normal she suppose arrange 2 agege girls go the school. Make dem commot the teacher teeth.

Dajupa season.

18 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Very good. Normal normal she suppose arrange 2 agege girls go the school. Make dem commot the teacher teeth.

Dajupa season.

Lol.. . grin
Why agege girls?

Guess they are tougher breeds. grin

11 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by SHOPPERS(m): 3:25am On Dec 02, 2021
The fear of social media is the beginning of accountability for establishments now.

Issokay

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by ahnie: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2021
I have had like two instances where my lil son was bullied by one kolo teacher who even isnt my son's teacher.

I warned her before when she picked on my daughter.this teacher so much bullied my son that he instantly developed a phobia.imagine a 3+child afraid of going to school because of a teacher.

She got vaccinated by me when I appeared like okala mmadu,okala mmuo in my son's school.what triggered me farther was when she attempted poking her crickled fingers in my face.

But a Brock Leslie mending and some few slaps brought her to her knees with swollen face.we Sha ended up at the AHM's office,where I was filming to the whole yaawaa and threatened to upload it on social media.
She respected herself by force.

The truth is....some teachers are not only uncouth, they're also rude and possessed.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by oilmane(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Mercychen post=108132527]Here's an update of a teacher's brutality on my nephew.

My nephew woke up with dark swollen lips covered with bruises and was running serious temperature. So, My sister decided to go and report first to the school authority and to ask why they tried to cover the teacher up for such wicked act.

She went to the proprietress office and reported the case; telling her that she wanted to take it to the police but because of the respect she has for the owner of the school, that's why she's here to let the school know her next line of action. The prorietress was shocked to hear what happened and summoned the teacher.

When the teacher got there and was asked what happened, she said she didn't beat the boy that his tooth just fell off.

The grandma ( that's what they call the proprietress. She's 98) asked her,
How will you not touch a child and his tooth will remove? The teacher insisted that she didn't touch the child. So grandma told her it's better she says the truth as the mother is planning to take the case to another level. That she should at least own up and apologize. The teacher said, my sister can take it to any level she wants that she doesn't care!

My sister said at that point her head sparked and she flared up!
She began to mention the different agencies she has contacted, and that they are coming for the school.
That she has posted it on social media and the news has spread all over.

She said the moment she mentioned social media, Grandma began to shake and call for help. As My sis continued shouting on top of her voice, grandma s daughter ( the supervisor ) and other teachers rushed into the office and tried to calm her down.

Grandma told the daughter that the story has gotten to social media and immediately, the daughter sank into the nearest chair and shouted "oh My God!

Grandma told the daughter that the teacher still has the guts to tell my sister to take it to any level and Immediately the daughter said " waaaat"?
Do you know the school name is at stake here?
Do you know they are going to shut down the school and arrest everybody? bla bla.. and everyone Started yelling at the teacher to apologize.

Grandma's daughter asked her for the last time. Did you beat him or not? She now said, ehn... She beat him on his back not his head.
Grandma's daughter said, how can you beat a child on the back and his tooth fell off?. so, she told them to give her a few minutes. She went to my nephew's class, came back and asked the teacher why?
That she just asked Georgewells classmates now what happened yesterday and they all said the teacher hit his head on the table and his tooth flew out and landed on another boys book.

Immediately she and other teachers began to beg my sister. Grandma was already crying that her school is in trouble. My sis said she became afraid for Grandma. Let the 98yrs old woman not go and give up. so she told Grandma not to worry that she won't involve the school, only the teacher.

They continued to beg my sister and told her to take the son to the hospital that the teacher will fute the bill from her Nov salary. That they'll deduct whatever the bill comes to from her salary before handing it to her. And my sister left.

That was how it all went yesterday.

Thanks guys for your love and support.
We appreciate.

So hand nor touch the teacher? The idiot get mind tell your sister to her face to take it anywhere your sister day shout social media instead of her to tear the teacher head? May God not allow any teacher do similar thing to my child, I pity the teacher in advance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by MufasaLion: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Your sister has got a forgiving heart. I have a very unforgiving heart. I would have wanted the teacher to not be paid her November salary, and be suspended for at least, 2 weeks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2021
SHOPPERS:
The fear of social media is the beginning of accountability for establishments now.

Issokay
I'm telling you grin.

MufasaLion:
Your sister has got a forgiving heart. I have a very unforgiving heart. I would have wanted the teacher to not be paid her November salary, and be suspended for at least, 2 weeks.
My dear, wetin make she do. After being surrounded and begged by so many people who were also lashing the teacher. Her heart gat to melt now.

oilmane:
[/quote]

My brother, these days people life na small thing hold am o. All I kept telling her was don't lay your hands on her so you don't land yourself in mess.
Someone she even reported to who knows the teacher said she's hypertensive. So imagine....

[quote author=ahnie post=108133249]I have had like two instances where my lil son was bullied by one kolo teacher who even isnt my son's teacher.

I warned her before when she picked on my daughter.this teacher so much bullied my son that he instantly developed a phobia.imagine a 3+child afraid of going to school because of a teacher.

She got vaccinated by me when I appeared like okala mmadu,okala mmuo in my son's school.what triggered me farther was when she attempted poking her crickled fingers in my face.

But a Brock Leslie mending and some few slaps brought her to her knees with swollen face.we Sha ended up at the AHM's office,where I was filming to the whole yaawaa and threatened to upload it on social media.
She respected herself by force.

The truth is....some teachers are not only uncouth, they're also rude and possessed.

I don't know why they even try to put up a defence instead of apologizing when a parent shows up.

This one is just lucky she didn't meet your type.

5 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by MufasaLion: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

My dear, wetin make she do. After being surrounded and begged by so many people who were also lashing the teacher. Her heart gat to melt now.

What the school authorities did was expected. They were trying to get sympathy but I wouldn't have given them any. That teacher is still gonna do it again to another student and I'm very sure she might have done similar or lesser than that to students but no report was made.

Such person should be dealt with!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by CrownOfClay724: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2021
She hit the child's head on the desk and the teeth flew out?

Chineke napu Kwa ekwensu Ike lipsrsealed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

What the school authorities did was expected. They were trying to get sympathy but I wouldn't have given them any. That teacher is still gonna do it again to another student and I'm very sure she might have done similar or lesser than that to students but no report was made.

Such person should be dealt with!

I also said it, that she should have been dealt with in some way so she learns her lessons but..... Hm..

2 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nezzjnr: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Wow.... Most Teachers should learn how to Manage their anger so it won't cause issues later on.

Now I see the reason why Most private schools only allow the Principal or few teachers to be in charge of punishments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by MufasaLion: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

I also said it, that she should have been dealt with in some way so she learns her lessons but..... Hm..

Well, the leniency was because it's a mother (emotional weakness). I wouldn't have been lenient as a man.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, the leniency was because it's a mother (emotional weakness). I wouldn't have been lenient as a man.

True.

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by MufasaLion: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

True.

Yup!

1 Like

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by TeeGentle(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2021
nice move
some peopld are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Houseofglam7(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Oh jeez!
I’ll knock out her entire front dentition as well
Wtf

3 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by TheGreatIYANU: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Here's an update of a teacher's brutality on my nephew...

Your sister allowed an unrepentant beast back into society with a slap on her wrist and you're here thanking us.

SMH

11 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Olumighty123(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Truth be told, I wouldn't have forgiven the teacher if at all I was able to forgive the school, atleast let her know the consequence of her actions, From denying the allegation, to bullying the child, to having the guts to say they should take the matter anywhere knowing fully well she did it, omoh, she must collect

12 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by SportsHD: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Olumighty123:
omoh, she must collect
Lord knows.
Beating little kids is just a waste of time because they no dey hear word. They're little kids! One just have to overlook their behaviors or caution them verbally.

3 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Oizee(f): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
@ Mercychen, I'm disappointed. The teacher wasn't even remorseful at all, and una com still accept their useless apologies? If I were your sister, I will accept the hospital bills and give them the condition of being sacked or I take it to the next level.
Which kind useless apologies? The same people that refused to pick ur sister's call that day?.... I just dey boil for here.

6 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by God1000(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Why such devilish act? Equanimity and presence of mind is required when dealing with humans.
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by BlaqJosh: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
k
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by bigdammyj: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2021
Following
Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Chatflick(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2021
The day a teacher will touch my child I promise to make his or her hands useless forever.

I remember when my science teacher in Jss 2 flogged me because I was the only one that contributed 20 naira for a class project. Omo I went to report to my dad and unknowingly for her, the principal was my dad's close friend. After them warn her eh she no dey even look me for class again grin

2 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by AutoChick4U(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2021
You should see the way these teachers beat people's children! I can't condone such rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him by Dididrumz(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lautech Students Protesting Prolonged Workers' Strike (Photos) / America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google / Fayose Orders Ekiti Varsity To Sack 400 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.