Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans (8997 Views)

Rema Don Join Cult Oo” – Reactions As Rema Storms 02 Arena Stage With Horse / Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert / "You Are A Snake" Samklef Continued To Lambast Simi On Tems Butt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Maryann97: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by GodIsBiafran: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2021
STARBOY NWOKE OMA (I still believe you are part Igbo).

I was there live. Wizkid is the greatest Nigerian artist alive. That was the most captivating audience I have seen in a long while. Wizkid's voice was very strong and saved some of the duets he had with other artists especially with true love. It is hard to sing in such a large jam packed auditorioum, the acoustics is not easy. Even Koffee, one of my favorite vocalists, struggle with the vocals. I noticed Burna gasping for air towards the end of ginger. It was not easy but the show was simply electrifying.
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by MandGEnterprise: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2021
That's an assault
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2021
MandGEnterprise:
That's an assault

Exactly,, That ass-hot!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Truth is ladies hardly like being carried in public, especially the thick ones, to avoid stories that touch.

If she had permitted him, they will both have fallen off!

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by SocialJustice: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Wow, even Tems small breasts big for where wizkid dey.

It's all for entertainment.
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by MVLOX(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2021
If una like make una drag from now till tomorrow....
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Aidejay(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
he didn't grab her wizkid tried to lift her up and it's obvious he couldn't. Tems is okay. there are videos of her smiling and playin around after the show.

this is another camera angle.
does it look like she was angry or sad or displeased here.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Rickmann: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Maryann97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBjhYNLbEuE

Wasn't it Tems who said in her own song "crAzy things are happening". grin

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by DropsMic(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Giant
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Boomboost(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Na wetin pass my power I wan de do now grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by 9jaBloke: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Respect to Tems
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Moeman: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
her nyash was irresistable
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by iambijo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Very soft breast. tongue tongue
Re: Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
MandGEnterprise:
That's an assault

Says a bitter soul.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Muslims Over Logos Olori Video, Shades Dem With Tweets / Ini Edo To Build School In Dustbin Estate? / "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.