Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him (26037 Views)

Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by teacherbim(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
What kind of hustling gangan?, yahoo , scamming or pickpocketing , mtewwww, ode omo.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by IAMPEDRO: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2021
donbachi:
Maybe,the spiritual assignment is to give only beggars.

As him neva beg for him life before.same kids dat dances to his songs.
Your last sentence is causing me tears, oh..........
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by worldclass68(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2021
SportsHD:
It means, he should double up and start pressing.

Exactly...
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by AYNL: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2021
I don't understand was the nigga not hustling by hawking? abi wetin hustle mean all this people don give hustle another meaning like the correct meaning of hustle now is to do yahoo abi
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by IzzyAgu: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Just a way of sharing the OBO billions funds
Zlatan I get you, nah only street beggars they say make you give #500 so Hawkers no dey the agenda grin wink
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Jude273(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Imagine the boy standing in one corner of his room, thing abt his encounter with the famous zlantan ibille, the guy he could go any lenght to make sure that he get his zanku dancing step correctly. Will boast to his friends that the famous singer/rapper is better than most of his collarbos, could stand for 1hr to watch him perform. Will tell his frds that the dude is one of the celeb he inspiring to meet in the nearest future. And the same guy gave him the most emberrassing and scornful treatment of his life. IT IS WHAT IT IS. If I say that I dnt feel ur pain, then I would be lying to my self.

3 Likes

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Anobella: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2021
TMSMedia:
"Go And Hustle" – Zlatan Ibile Tells Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him (Photos, Video)

Nigerian rapper and singer, Zlatan Ibile was seen telling a street hawker to go and hustle instead of looking for free money, IgbereTV reports.

The Lagos Anthem crooner took to the streets of Lagos and blessed some child beggars with N500 each.

As he was giving out the money to the beggars, a teenage hawker tried to collect his share but Zlatan refused.

When the little man insisted on getting his own N500 by stretching out his hand, Zlatan, in a visibly irritated mood simply told him to go and hustle.

The musician then wound up his car glass and made to zoom off

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573KP2xORVs

https://igberetvnews.com/1407632/go-hustle-zlatan-ibile-tells-street-hawker-tried-collect-money-photos-video/

If u c this guy ehhhnnnnnn
Make grace just day person back if not him sef fit come outside before talk.. no body send u msg person come collect him own u day tell am make him go hustle na play him day play under d son ....

Zlatan make I know bullshit u here
Use sense talk
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Dollaman02: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Ibile why na?d boy is hustling already....
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by checkolatunji: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
People should listen to what he said before judging.

He said ' you , you dey hustle, go hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by NiggasInParis: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
This wasn't necessary at all. Everything for clout. Acting like the adult guy is not already hustling. He gave the little children some change. The He should have supported what he is doing already and gave him something even tangible!

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by BigYash: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Hustle wen Zlanta mean,na make he go do yahoo. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it..

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by davillian(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Coded081:
Pson wen dey hawk no b hustle b dat

I wonder o,
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by janetakan(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Isn't he already working?
This zlantan has always been an insensitive clown. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Marshalltown001(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
WTF……Zlanta foolish yeyebrity person Dey hawk under sun you still say make him hustle…help if you want help
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by chival(f): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Gadafii:
zlatan na mumu, u gifted child baggers money and told a child hustler to go and hustle

where is the sense in this?
Very aptly put.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Lionnation: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Not surprise at all a Yoruba man cannot be a philanthropist, the y fine it difficult to give out, if you have money to give give and then encourage the person to double his hustle.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Na spiritual assignment be dat ooh
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by ModelLook(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2021
What kind of stupid statement is that.

So becos Grace has shined on this one now he is robbing it on the faces of people and kids that's are struggling and hustling.

It is well.

I'm glad I'm not even a fan of his music.

Everyday, I tell myself.
"None that I have is truly mine". The earlier everyone begins to tell themselves that. The better becos God can decide to take everything you think you have worked for away in a second since you feel it's by your own power.

Nonsense guy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by bab22: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
As a street hawker na hustle be that na. Just dat d hustle never pay
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by donbachi(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Your last sentence is causing me tears, oh..........
sorry..wipe ur tears.the guy na arrogant fool.i just downloaded his "ale yi" song.i'm about to delete it and ask my bros club not to play his songs again.

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Heyyyy: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Zlatan wen una dey pay money to see na street begger dey see collect money from,

Do I need to tell you to do the needful?
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Davido helped him to become a star today.

Lol Burna boy showed him to the world, Davido only cemented it. Who sabi Zlatan before Killin dem?

2 Likes

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by yusluvad(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
This is the kind of challenge that will motivate a man to make it in life
No be lie...
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Barristter07: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
This is the kind of challenge that will motivate a man to make it in life

Ironically, this Challenge might make him go the illegal way.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by mikeweezy(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
His doing exactly what the alfa & baba instructed him of undecided
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by yusluvad(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
You might be right anyway...
donbachi:
Maybe,the spiritual assignment is to give only beggars.

As him neva beg for him life before.same kids dat dances to his songs.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Bamzyriches451: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Na em Money
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by ImaIma1(f): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2021
So he can give beggars. Why didn't he tell them to go and hustle.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Lol Burna boy showed him to the world, Davido only cemented it. Who sabi Zlatan before Killin dem?

I’m only repeating what Zlatan himself said.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Solatium(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Na Prescribe Sáárá him go do now,not a voluntary alms giving,but street hawker wan spoil job for Man grin
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Joeyfizzo: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Coded081:
Pson wen dey hawk no b hustle b dat
I weak for zlatan o ... No b hustle the guy dey hustle?.... Zlatans brain is wired upside down....he gave street Beggars that are not hustling money n told a hustler to go and hustle....Mumu is his surname.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.