Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him (26038 Views)

Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Newton85: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has more than enough should be encouraged to give to the less privileged always. But if he decides not to give for reasons best known to him, his decision should also be respected because it's his money.
You're right and also wrong. In rejecting to render help to people (which is your right anyway), just make sure you do it humanely. You have every right to refuse to give money to anyone, which does not necessarily make you a bad person. But telling them something like "did I owe your father any money?" is what makes you a classless human scum. This is not the first time this monumental human scum Zlatan has done this. He's always mocking people he feels he's financially better than. The most heartless and pompous people on earth are poverty-stricken clowns like Zlatan who suddenly became rich.

2 Likes

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by toujurs: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
This is the kind of challenge that will motivate a man to make it in life
A dumb challenge, he gave a beggar that has a hand and a leg 500naira and he refused to give a hawker that keeps himself busy by hustling. Isn't that illiteracy

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Newton85: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Someone hawking is already hustling.

So, what is the problem with this yeyebrity?

If you don't want to dash him money, say so. You don't have to be mannerless while at it.
Absolutely spot-on. There's actually not wrong in refusing to give the guy any money. It's his money after all. What he said to the guy is what makes him a despicable human trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Ogaboss44(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
After all the money that this zlatan has he still looks ugly.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by deebrain(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Wrong.

He is hawking.

He is already hustling!
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by nedekid: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
That hawker deserves the money more than the street urchins sef. A persin hustling already not just begging for money. undecided
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Deborah98(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
harsysky:
Pride cometh before a fall.
they don't know this one.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by updatedws: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2021
u guys didn't hear him well.
he said "you you dey hustle, go hustle"

although I think e should have given d guy too
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Cowbell521: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

If you don't want to dash him money, say so. You don't have to be mannerless while at it.
Oga calm down. Dude say make the boy go hustle. As in "go sell your market"

Media always tryin hard 2 destroy u

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Exonerate1(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Blame people that listen to his music making him think he's anything special angry
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Zlatan no get sense

Sadly e dey rob those guys hustle on their face, is hawking not hustle on its own?
TMSMedia:
"Go And Hustle" – Zlatan Ibile Tells Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him (Photos, Video)

Nigerian rapper and singer, Zlatan Ibile was seen telling a street hawker to go and hustle instead of looking for free money, IgbereTV reports.

The Lagos Anthem crooner took to the streets of Lagos and blessed some child beggars with N500 each.

As he was giving out the money to the beggars, a teenage hawker tried to collect his share but Zlatan refused.

When the little man insisted on getting his own N500 by stretching out his hand, Zlatan, in a visibly irritated mood simply told him to go and hustle.

The musician then wound up his car glass and made to zoom off

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573KP2xORVs

https://igberetvnews.com/1407632/go-hustle-zlatan-ibile-tells-street-hawker-tried-collect-money-photos-video/
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2021
You dey mind the mumu zlatan
Coded081:
Pson wen dey hawk no b hustle b dat
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Mtcheewww! undecided
thesicilian:
Everyone who has more than enough should be encouraged to give to the less privileged always. But if he decides not to give for reasons best known to him, his decision should also be respected because it's his money.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Slimwhyt(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2021
My own be say, Who video am?
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2021
Confirm!
BluntTheApostle:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Mtcheeww!
Sebastine1994:
Myth: People in poverty are lazy and unmotivated. They want to live off the government.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Confirm

I feel you

Making it no be by hustle at all
.na grace
.sadly most people fail to know that
DSC7:
No be by hustle dem dey take get money....

Na just by Grace....

Zlatan for change the guy story.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by DisLifeSha: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2021
It's a crazy world

Help2020:

Non mind the foolish zlatan.He give money to those that are not hustling and ask the one hustling to go and hustle. Smh
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Keniwit(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2021
The guy na idiot, small kids wey dey hawk for street under the sun ,dat no be hustle ba?
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by LucemFerre: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2021
And him still dey insult the boy join.

Well, na im money sha but, na wa o
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Bahamas95(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Foolish so-called celebrities everywhere.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by udemzyudex(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Even if it wasn't Davido that helped him, someone did.
Let try not to make this money enter our head.

The discussion wasn't about the money, I just wanted to know how he helped zlatan.

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Johel(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Coded081:

U dey mind those yeyebrities
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Urchmantete: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Person wey dey hawk, no be hustle be that? You wan make him go thief?? Nawa oo
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by 1F30M4(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shouldn't have made that statement. Atleast you can see him hawking some goods, he's not playing with his wares on the road that sunny afternoon, is he? You can't patronize him for the sake of charity, fine but the least he could've done is to face front and move ahead.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Coded081:

Bros I been wan ask same question oo, or may be he meant the guy should go and do yahoo
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by dealerman(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Many who towed this path had their career smashed to the dust till date!

Be careful of the words you use on other. Just because you were opportuned to make it to lame light doesn't mean the man on the street is lazy and less human than you.

To be in the lame light or successful is a priceless God's gracious grace. Not because you're smarter or better than the rest!
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Oshin56(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Newton85:
You're right and also wrong. In rejecting to render help to people (which is your right anyway), just make sure you do it humanely. You have every right to refuse to give money to anyone, which does not necessarily make you a bad person. But telling them something like "did I owe your father any money?" is what makes you a classless human scum. This is not the first time this monumental human scum Zlatan has done this. He's always mocking people he feels he's financially better than. The most heartless and pompous people on earth are poverty-stricken clowns like Zlatan who suddenly became rich.
this was a statement a Rep P.A told me yesterday, I didn't beg for money but job. He have to told me in public that i'm I owning you money or why are You disturbing me.

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Zidoh(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Malory:
I am telling you......if after that encounter that guy don't have a rethink about his life then nothing again for him. What sort of insult is that mehn?. He Zlatan forget it's not buy power or I Sabi but by grace. I pray God show that guy mercy and give him wisdom to change his financial situations.

1 Like

Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
All these inhumane celebrities self.. Mtcheew. Na small thing for the boys go dry your pocket? Zlatan Imbec***
That's why I don't follow all these yeyebrity singers or even listen to their songs.
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by showboy25(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny me, because of 1,500naira shiio
Re: 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him by Chuksmonika(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Coded081:
No mind the idiot, small money dem go begin see themselves as Demigod!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.